It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive Devices Sent to Clintons, Obama and CNN

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I don't give a flying eff.

You should, theres no excuse for this, none.......

Democrats all but called for open warfare.

And the moment those of us on the right or center, ANSWER those calls with violence we have lost any ground we had.....
Not to mention it helps to push us over the cliff, and NO AMERICAN should want that.......

Someone took them up on their offer.

And it should be openly condemned and whoever is responsible should be prosecuted to the maximum extent of the law and publicly ostracized......

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
twitter.com...

What ever they were. They fake.

The 'black' thing tape on is suppose to be the battery?

You don't connect wiring to both ends.

www.dsadetection.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Kryties

It was really only a matter of time before someone from the far-right took their "message" to the next step.

Not needed at this time or appreciated.

So that is not needed but the speculation above that this is a false flag by the democrats is needed and appreciated? Double-standard much?

It was the first I saw, and we knew very little of what was going on at that time.
But you are correct the blame bs speculation is still not needed or appreciated.
We are lucky no one was injured because of this event.
Hopefully we will find out who sent these devices and they will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

We all bitch about the two parties saying "well they did it first" kindergarten schoolyard argument.

Doesn't matter if someone lowers the bar for themselves, the second you get eye to eye with them, you're the same. You just threw out whatever you stood for, and they won.
edit on 24-10-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Fallingdown

1: why didn’t the bombs go off ?

No one knows.

2: Who benefits the most from this situation .

Until we know the details, no one.

Even when we know the details, likely no one.

I beg to differ on the last point (likely no one benefit).

There is a group that benefits, and is benefitting as we speak. There is money to be made in this event, and they are indeed making money at the moment.

Who?

The Media

Yes, the media is covering this ad-nausea now. This coverage is raising ratings for the media outlets. With raising the ratings, the advertising cost can be increased, so the owners of the media outlets are in fact in a place to make more $$$ for their investments.

Am I saying the rank-and-file in the outlets are involved, or even know...of course not. However, organizing something like this would (and is) resulting in more viewership for ALL the media networks. It provides more fodder for division as a side effect as well.

Follow the money.....

link   
I know it's been a few weeks and all but did we really already forget one of the big talking points surrounding Kavanaugh and Christine Ford? The presumption of innocence?

I see both sides pointing fingers already....

Let's use some facts, common sense, and statistics to actually verify our statements are logically sound before we make them....

A2D

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

You should, theres no excuse for this, none.......

Aw shucks.

So sorry for not being outraged enough to your liking, or that of others.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You are correct, a bastard either way. I question though why you think we would not "find out" if it was a crazy leftist? Wouldn't you think Trump/Rebuplicans/Fox would be all over it just as Democrats/CNN would be if it was some crazy trumpster?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Looks like an ISIS flag on that one, if this does happen to be ISIS are you still ok with it because Democrats called for violence?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Am I saying the rank-and-file in the outlets are involved, or even know...of course not. However, organizing something like this would (and is) resulting in more viewership for ALL the media networks. It provides more fodder for division as a side effect as well. Follow the money.....

So some low level CNN or Buzzfeed "reporter" sent all these out for ratings.

I'm sure anyone of them would get a few days of extra coverage, all they have to trade is Secret Service doing a full investigation and possibly charging them with a felony.

Your premise is bulletproof, how did I not think of that?

Wrap it up boys, mystery solved.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MrRCflying

Remember this:

But you are taking that comment WAY out of context and adding your own.

And then read this:

Dems have been calling for all out assaults on any Republican they see in public.

No, they haven't. Maxine Waters called for people to verbally harass Republican pols in public. Which is wrong, stupid and she shouldn't have done it. Her former Republican opponent shouldn't have staged a protest in front of her house the month before she said it either.

The rest is all bull#. For instance, Eric Holder's "when they go low, we kick them" comment was touted as an example of a call for violence despite the fact that at the same event, minutes later, he specifically clarified that his metaphor was not calling for violence.

Eric Holder: ‘When they go low, we kick them. That’s what this new Democratic Party is about.'

Several minutes later, Holder clarifies that he’s not advocating anything illicit.

"When I say we, you know, ‘We kick ‘em,’ I don’t mean we do anything inappropriate. We don’t do anything illegal,” Holder said. “But we got to be tough, and we have to fight for the very things that [civil rights leaders] John Lewis, Martin Luther King, Whitney Young – you know, all those folks gave to us.”

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Am I saying the rank-and-file in the outlets are involved, or even know...of course not. However, organizing something like this would (and is) resulting in more viewership for ALL the media networks. It provides more fodder for division as a side effect as well. Follow the money.....

I'm sure anyone of them would get a few days of extra coverage, all they have to trade is Secret Service doing a full investigation and possibly charging them with a felony.

Did you actually READ my sentence there at all?? I specifically said the rank and file was NOT involved. Please re-read and understand it before responding again.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Did you actually READ my sentence there at all?? I specifically said the rank and file was NOT involved. Please re-read and understand it before responding again.

Did you actually READ my first sentence where I started with "low level" to still go off of your premise?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying

originally posted by: narrator

originally posted by: MrRCflying

originally posted by: narrator

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: underwerks

The way I see it.

Democrats chickens came home to roost.

Of course if they didn't fake it like everything else.

And people on the right wonder why there are instant assumptions that someone on the right did it.

I've seen one member only condemn it because it wasn't successful, and many more say something along the lines of "they had it coming".

I'm not saying someone on the right did do it, we don't know yet. And even if a psycho on the right did do it, they don't represent the whole right.

But your comments sure as hell represent you.... The Democrats chickens came home to roost.

I don't want to see you bitch in a thread about some scrawny college kid breaking a window again, acting like the left is so violent. There are violent dumbasses on both sides, and they are a small minority.

This, 100 times over. By saying it's their chickens coming home to roost, the poster is saying that it's a good thing this happened.

And the Left are the crazy ones.

How in the world does your mind come to that conclusion from what he wrote? It makes no logical sense!

That's what "chickens coming home to roost" means. They got what they deserved. By saying that, he is saying that he believes that they got what they deserved, i.e., it's a good thing it happened because they deserved it.

Perfectly logical to get that from what he said.

Wow, still so far off base. Seems more like "what goes around, comes around" to me. Dems have been calling for all out assaults on any Republican they see in public. It has come around to bite them in the butt. No where does it say they deserve it , or it is a good thing. Just that it was coming back to them. I don't defend this in any way. We should be able to settle differences without violence. I am glad no one was hurt, and hope they catch the person/s. But you are taking that comment WAY out of context and adding your own.

That isn't what he said. He said chickens coming home to roost. I based what I said off of that.

But let's go with what you said, "what goes around comes around". That's still a horrible thing to say in this situation. By saying that, it sounds like you're saying "Dems did/said bad stuff, so they deserve this". Or at the very least, that the Dems were violent, so here's some violence for them. That's what that saying means. Karma, essentially.
I'm not actually saying that you meant those things, I'm just saying that's what it sounds like, because that's what that saying means.

Show me any instance of a Democrat calling for someone to send bombs to Republicans. Or, any instance of a Dem calling for "an all out assault" on any Republican they see in public.
There's a huge difference between saying "be uncivil", and "try to kill people by sending bombs".

Whoever did this is a psycho, plain and simple. There is no logic to what they did.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Are you incapable of understanding anything here?

You stated, clearly:

Which is the exact opposite of the statement I made:

Am I saying the rank-and-file in the outlets are involved, or even know...of course not.

Now, these two statements are diametrically opposed.....

SMH

link   
For heaven's sake, step away from the Fox news people. Democrats haven't been calling for violence.

Some far-right Republicans are claiming the Democrats have called for violence so that they can justify their own violent responses, by saying 'THEY STARTED IT! NOW WE WILL STOMP THEM!' But that's pure 100% horse hooey.

Democrats have not been calling for violence.

link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Looks like an ISIS flag on that one, if this does happen to be ISIS are you still ok with it because Democrats called for violence?

Its not.

Because if it was they would have given everyone a nice close up.

They purposely left it open to interpretation.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: headorheart

Just think of what this event covered up/distracted us from for a moment. Does "Caravan" ring any bells? I'll wait for whatever so called investigation turns up. One thing for certain, the MSM certainly seemed prepared to change the narrative up. That is quite obvious at this point.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

The 'black' thing tape on is suppose to be the battery?

You don't connect wiring to both ends.

Are you saying you don't connect to both ends of a battery?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

the fbi is taking the lead on this case,
my guess is that unless is just some wacko with no political stand whatsoever, we ain't gonna hear crap until after the election, less, they influence it's outcome...
which we all know they won't do, unless of course, it has something to do with hillary being investigated!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join