It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive Devices Sent to Clintons, Obama and CNN

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Holy hysteria! Stand back folks, he's about to blow!

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I don't give a flying eff.

Democrats all but called for open warfare.

Someone took them up on their offer.

Ain't got jacksnip to do with the right, and window breaking.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Holy hysteria!

No kidding.

7 ? crude pipe bombs mailed in paper envelops and not a single one went off or even made it to their so called targets.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Just quoting my self

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

Doesn't really matter.
They'll always deflect.
It all starts with..
"fake news, it didn't happen"
"and if it did, it wasn't that bad"
"and if it was, that's not a big deal"
"and if it is, than its not our fault"
"and if it was, than you certainly deserve it"

edit on 24-10-2018 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: narrator

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

a reply to: underwerks

The way I see it.

Democrats chickens came home to roost.

Of course if they didn't fake it like everything else.

And people on the right wonder why there are instant assumptions that someone on the right did it.

I've seen one member only condemn it because it wasn't successful, and many more say something along the lines of "they had it coming".

I'm not saying someone on the right did do it, we don't know yet. And even if a psycho on the right did do it, they don't represent the whole right.

But your comments sure as hell represent you.... The Democrats chickens came home to roost.

I don't want to see you bitch in a thread about some scrawny college kid breaking a window again, acting like the left is so violent. There are violent dumbasses on both sides, and they are a small minority.

This, 100 times over. By saying it's their chickens coming home to roost, the poster is saying that it's a good thing this happened.

And the Left are the crazy ones.

How in the world does your mind come to that conclusion from what he wrote? It makes no logical sense!

link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: matafuchs

Also...they asked for it. This is not a minion of Trump. This is someone if it was real that is so sick of those phony bastards they took a stand.

Soooo... it didn’t happen because you say the bombs aren’t real, but if it did happen they asked for it.

What the #

And people wonder why things like this happen.

Right? ATS is scary today. The aura of "it's never going to be our fault" is overpowering.

I'd say you are missing it. I'm scared to death that it WILL be a nutter on the right. If it was, then the MSM will pound this into the ground daily until the day after the elections. And it will work, just like they want it to. It's the worst thing Republicans could have happen at this moment. (politically)

If it was the other side trying to assign blame incorrectly, I'd guess it will fade really fast.

link   

Really?

I am?

Didn't try to blow up any snip hats today or last week.

Get back to me when there a real argument to be made.

By your arguement it's so fishy they didn't explode.... My guess is if you did do it yours would?

/s

Don't blow a socket, I know you're close.

Probably just cracked a beer to get ready for Hannity to come on at 3.

Do you clean your guns while he's on the radio?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

This is the media in action.

A grope becomes rape.
A fake pipe bomb becomes a terror attack.

No evidence. Just blame.

I say white male, 35-50 and a Bernie Supporter. If, and when that is made public, heads will explode and this will disappear from media attention.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

a reply to: theantediluvian

Holy hysteria!

No kidding.

7 ? crude pipe bombs mailed in paper envelops and not a single one went off or even made it to their so called targets.

Would you say that if one was sent to Trump, or another Republican? "No big deal, it didn't even make it to them, so who cares? Chickens coming home to roost."

Go back and actually look at what you're saying. You are calling for violence by saying that this is a good thing. Exactly what you've been going on about with the Dems, saying how despicable it is that they're saying to be uncivil. But actual bombs being sent to Dems? Eh, who cares?

Wow.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Mine would but then again. I'm not stupid enough to throw my life away on those creeps.

How bout moving on to someone else?
edit on 24-10-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Honest question...Do you post on ATS so much because the rest of society has cast your crazy rhetoric aside? You are literally the prototypical person the "left" drones on about, yet somehow continue to double down every time I see you post.

Do you ever take a breath and get out the echo chamber?

The irony, with you in particular, is almost too much.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying

The way I see it.

And people on the right wonder why there are instant assumptions that someone on the right did it.

I've seen one member only condemn it because it wasn't successful, and many more say something along the lines of "they had it coming".

I'm not saying someone on the right did do it, we don't know yet. And even if a psycho on the right did do it, they don't represent the whole right.

But your comments sure as hell represent you.... The Democrats chickens came home to roost.

I don't want to see you bitch in a thread about some scrawny college kid breaking a window again, acting like the left is so violent. There are violent dumbasses on both sides, and they are a small minority.

This, 100 times over. By saying it's their chickens coming home to roost, the poster is saying that it's a good thing this happened.

How in the world does your mind come to that conclusion from what he wrote? It makes no logical sense!

That's what "chickens coming home to roost" means. They got what they deserved. By saying that, he is saying that he believes that they got what they deserved, i.e., it's a good thing it happened because they deserved it.

Perfectly logical to get that from what he said.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I say Trump supporter. Young. An older person would have made bombs that worked.

Probably a gamer. Wanted to stir some sh#t.

And a visitor on Conspiracy sites. I'll even wager that it was someone banned from here.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Holy hysteria! Stand back folks, he's about to blow!

LOL. This is the GIF I imagine when I'm in threads like this dealing with ignoramuses.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Could be a TG upset they will no longer be called a woman.

edit on 24-10-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: underwerks

Also...they asked for it. This is not a minion of Trump. This is someone if it was real that is so sick of those phony bastards they took a stand.

Soooo... it didn’t happen because you say the bombs aren’t real, but if it did happen they asked for it.

What the #

And people wonder why things like this happen.

Right? ATS is scary today. The aura of "it's never going to be our fault" is overpowering.

I'd say you are missing it. I'm scared to death that it WILL be a nutter on the right. If it was, then the MSM will pound this into the ground daily until the day after the elections. And it will work, just like they want it to. It's the worst thing Republicans could have happen at this moment. (politically)

If it was the other side trying to assign blame incorrectly, I'd guess it will fade really fast.

I get what you're saying. But my point is, right now, who cares who it will benefit politically? Someone sent bombs to people. I could care less if the MSM is going to talk about it, that's a HORRIBLE thing to happen to someone. I'm not looking at this from a political standpoint. I'm looking at it like we looked at 9/11, let's all team up and help each other out, because this division has gone far enough.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying

The way I see it.

That's what "chickens coming home to roost" means. They got what they deserved. By saying that, he is saying that he believes that they got what they deserved, i.e., it's a good thing it happened because they deserved it.

Perfectly logical to get that from what he said.

Wow, still so far off base. Seems more like "what goes around, comes around" to me. Dems have been calling for all out assaults on any Republican they see in public. It has come around to bite them in the butt. No where does it say they deserve it , or it is a good thing. Just that it was coming back to them. I don't defend this in any way. We should be able to settle differences without violence. I am glad no one was hurt, and hope they catch the person/s. But you are taking that comment WAY out of context and adding your own.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
This is all a farce. 7 "bombs" sent out and not a single one exploded? How is anyone even taking this seriously?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Wow what a coincidence, right guys?

They'll never catch who sent these packages, and we all know why.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick1
All I know for sure is we can be thankful this is the most incompetent serial bomber in human history.

I would agree with that statement.
I am glad no one has been injured because of this event.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

Could be a TG upset they will no longer be called a woman.

If the identity of the person(s) responsible is a republican or Trump supporter, we'll find out within the next 24 hours.

If it looks like leftists did it? We'll never know the identity of the person(s) involved.

So by tomorrow afternoon, we should know if it's a bastard republican or a bastard democrat.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join