It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US government actively hid Osama bin Laden after 9/11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Pretty sure *burial at sea* means he now plays Poker with some 100 year old Nazis or their families in Argentina.

And Bush and Obama admins hiding him and cooperating with the Saudi and Iranian governments and making deals would not surprise me either.

And the current admin also cooperating, making excuses for journalist murders and willing to go ahead with billions in weapons sales means the show must go on. Nothing is changing, from admin to admin, except the stories we are being fed at each particular point.

The story evolves, deals behind the curtain remain the same.

edit on 16-10-2018 by Mahogany because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Dogwooddoors

Buried at sea …??

In this case how about mermaids ……..

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Nin Laden was discovered hiding out in a compound built by the construction firm that handles projects for
Pakistan intelligence service, ISI. It was in a garrison city, Abbottabad, home to Pakistan military academy

For years was assumed Bin Laden was hiding in the tribal territory of Northwest Pakistan Have to remember
Bin Laden was a child of privilege - hanging out in some cold damp cave or in mud brick building surrounded
by armed savages held much appeal.

Building him a compound in Abbottabad where could hang out with his wives and children. For Pakistan point
was ideal place to keep Bin Laden under observation and continue his war with the west.

Reason many countries extend sanctuary is to, when the political winds shift, be able to trade them for some
concessions. In a sense are a hostage.

Prime example is the terrorist Carlos the Jackal (Ilych Ramirez Sanchez) who spent 20 years hiding out in Sudan

When became politically expedient traded him to France where was wanted for terrorism and murder, including 2
French security service officers.

edit on 16-10-2018 by firerescue because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Have to wonder if McCain played a role in any of this.

If he were the man behind it all, wouldn't that give a little bit of life to the conspiracy of him faking his death?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

You know, it doesn’t make a lick of sense that Iran would not only protect OBL but also work with the Saudi’s. But that said, I remember reading something long ago stating such a thing so the only conclusion I can come up with is that this world is very complicated and we really have no idea what’s going on behind the veil.

What I do know that money and greed is usually behind everything which makes for strange bed fellows.
edit on 16-10-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   
This assumes that he wasnt already dead as reported back in 2001:

Report: Bin Laden Already Dead.

Published December 26, 2001Last Update January 13, 2015

Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

Thinking about it further, wasn't the "Bin Laden death picture" eventually shown to be fake, just a picture of some random dead jihadi that was Photoshopped to put in Bin Laden's face instead?

It certainly could be the case that OBL spent just as much time in Pakistan (none) as he did in Afghanistan.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Bollcoks.

Sorry its total rubbish that its completely at odds with history, this is the very definition of revisionist history, it breeds ignorance.

I mean right away you could highlight the point that Bin Laden and Iran have never been fans and at the time of the 9/11 attacks neither where America and Iran, nor Saudi and Iran the idea that the three of them would all work together to protect OBL is totally absurd and at odds with historical facts.

Even moving beyond that simple fact we could also look to the battle of Tora-Bora, Dalton Fury who was the Delta commander on the ground during that battle has written about hearing Obama fleeing from the mountain range. There has even been claims that British Special Forces also operating in that area at the time had visual on Osama as he fled over the boarder. The commanders of Tora-Bora have been massively critical of the Pentagon for not committing more forces to the battle and not taking action to seal off the Pakistani boarder. The guys who were also there as part of the CIA's JAWBREAKER Team have also written extensively about their operations to hunt OBL.

So its totally at odds with history and its also at odds with basic common sense, think about it, George Bush could have just turned round and say that they had killed OBL at any point in his presidency then so as to boost his popularity and credibility as POTUS.

I could keep going on but I won't.

I think you get the idea, I call BS on this.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Bollcoks.

Sorry its total rubbish that its completely at odds with history, this is the very definition of revisionist history, it breeds ignorance.

I mean right away you could highlight the point that Bin Laden and Iran have never been fans and at the time of the 9/11 attacks neither where America and Iran, nor Saudi and Iran the idea that the three of them would all work together to protect OBL is totally absurd and at odds with historical facts.

Even moving beyond that simple fact we could also look to the battle of Tora-Bora, Dalton Fury who was the Delta commander on the ground during that battle has written about hearing Obama fleeing from the mountain range. There has even been claims that British Special Forces also operating in that area at the time had visual on Osama as he fled over the boarder. The commanders of Tora-Bora have been massively critical of the Pentagon for not committing more forces to the battle and not taking action to seal off the Pakistani boarder. The guys who were also there as part of the CIA's JAWBREAKER Team have also written extensively about their operations to hunt OBL.

So its totally at odds with history and its also at odds with basic common sense, think about it, George Bush could have just turned round and say that they had killed OBL at any point in his presidency then so as to boost his popularity and credibility as POTUS.

As it has been posted at me a few time....
Why you even on a conspiracy site?

It’s about the innuendo? Mr “Is Trump a Russian Intelligence Asset.“. So you are going to crap on somebody else’s speculation?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Why you even on a conspiracy site

ATS stopped being a conspiracy site in my view quite some time ago...

I guess the real question is can you actually refute my rebuttal of the claims that OBL was being hid by Iran, Saudi, and America or not?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

[SNIP]

Because the US government is never at odds with itself? It only takes a few people to funnel the money to the right country? Can you honestly say there was nobody in the USA helping to hide Bin Laden?
edit on 18-10-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 18/10/18 by argentus because: Removed rude personal comment

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux
[SNIP]

Can you honestly say there was nobody in the USA helping to hide Bin Laden?

I can honestly say that I have yet to see any solid evidence that supports the idea that high ranking members of the American government/Intelligence Services where actively involved in hiding Bin Laden because. As such one could not possibly claim that the American government helped hid Bin Laden.

Again none of what you're posting is actually a rebuttal of any of the points I made in my first post.
edit on 18/10/18 by argentus because: removed off-topic personal snark

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Are you saying the US government never helped Bin Laden anyway ever?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Double post
edit on 19-10-2018 by neutronflux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Are you saying the US government never helped Bin Laden anyway ever?

Pretty much, I do think he may have gotten some indirect support during the events of Operation Claymore but I don't think back then he was of particular significance to American intelligence.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I tried playing the baseless truth movement innuendo devil’s advocate as long as what they would consider reasonable.

No evidence the USA had a department supplying funds to hide Bin Laden. Unless you count the foreign aid to Pakistan?

Strange the original poster has not posted in this thread for a while.........

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I always thought the burial at sea was odd. I could see how President Obama would appease Muslims worldwide instead of the people he was elected to represent. He is a Muslim sympathizer and this supposed burial at sea is just more proof.
He should have put Bin Ladens body on display to all of those families who lost a loved one on 9-11. For all of the families of the dead US soldiers in our military who were sent to fight Bushes and Obama’s war in the Middle East.
Obama chose to honor a sworn enemy of the United States instead of his own country.
I think Bin Laden never was killed. Just my humble opinion.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Bollcoks.

Personally, I am rethinking everything since Iran-Contra. We make a lot of assumptions about Iran, but no open hostilities have flared up except limited actions during Operation Preying Mantis. It just so happened the "Coalition of the Willing" took out Iran's nemesis, Saddam Hussein, to their great benefit. BHO sent them billions, while VJ and her deep control of the administration....Iranian heritage. Brennan has some tires too. It's worth considering.

As for OBL's voice on the local radio....come on, anyone here could fake that.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Been saying this for years. Bush Bin Laden helped hide him out and Cheney's cuz Barry helped out. OBL was/is a cia asset. The whole 911 attack was a false flag to quote "A New Pearl Harbor" in order for the neocons to gather support we had to have it. The wire transfer by Byeden to the Pakistani ISI, his proclamation on 9/10, building 7, building s 5, and 6. The Pentagon. All a giant pile of horse poo.

FFS the brother of the mkultra victim who shot Reagan was having dinner with the Bushes right before it happened.
The OK city bombing etc. Hitler's death. Operation Paperclip, Operation High Jump. JFK, heck his son put his father's murderer name as the title of his magazine then he disappeared. If you believe anything the govt tells you I have a bridge to sell you as well. 100,000 obo bucks it's in Brooklyn. Cash only! The only thing that astounds me is that they let it be published.

WTFU people also i will not respond to any "debunking" of what I posted either as I could care less if you choose not to believe me do your own research. Start with searching Nazi Antartica and George Bush just put those tems in the search box and come back in few years after going down the rabbit hole as that is the minimum it will take you to dissect and comprehend the information you will uncover good luck

Crazy Out

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Pakistan ISI, Saudi Intelligence and the CIA ran a secret private army network for decades going back to the 70s. The biggest clue Pakistan ISI was involved in 9/11 -General Hamza of the Pakistan army wiring Mohammed Atta (9/11 pilot) 100,000 dollars in cash just before 9/11. Shortly after 9/11 he was forced to retire. The United States never persuaded this guy for information and requested he be arrested and brought to court on charges of funding terrorism. The United States is not interested in exposing its secret networks to the public. American journalists are useless too because they are not seeing the big picture.

Everyone talks about Bin Laden, but Ayman al-Zawahiri is still at large for 18 years and probably a good reason why US intelligence has never caught him or killed him, he would expose the private army terrorist networks.

The United States funded secret networks like aL Qaeda using the Pakistan ISI before 9/11. Tenet who was CIA director in 2001 was well aware these secret networks existed and its reason the CIA never stopped 9/11. Some folks in deepest corners of US intelligence facilitated the Al Qaeda network to attack America on 9/11.

CIA never wanted to destroy Al Qaeda prior to 2001, they plenty of chances to kill Bin laden, but something always stopped them from doing it and obvious why. CIA has cleverly manipulated the public, the official media, and the world and changed the substance of what really happened behind the scenes.

Nawaf Al-Hazmi and Khalid Al-Mihdhar were two well-known alleged Al Qaeda operatives known to the CIA in 1999, yet the managed to escape US intelligence inside the United States for 2 years and board flight 77 on 9/11. You don't need to be a conspiracy theorist to realise the CIA been lying to the American public. Tenet is one of the bad guys who is walking around free with a big pension and him is one of the chief people responsible for the 9/11 attacks. Tenet was well aware there were 9/11 bad guys inside the United States, but actively sabotaged attempts to capture them. It's sickening how the CIA got away with this and politicians in 2001 have facilitated this cover-up.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join