It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US government actively hid Osama bin Laden after 9/11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Remember after the 9/11 attacks, when the US military was crawling around Afghanistan looking for Bin Laden, because he was supposedly hiding in a cave near Tora Bora? According to Thomas Paine, that was total BS. OBL was never in Afghanistan, and the US know this, because we were actively hiding him!

U.S. Hid Osama bin Laden in Iran for Decade After 9/11; Bush & Obama White Houses Worked Saudi & Iranian Deal to Safeguard Terror Leader

Osama bin Laden, the founder, and leader of terrorism conglomerate al-Qaeda, who was responsible for the deadly and devastating Sept. 11, 2001 attacks on U.S. soil, never was hiding in Afghanistan or its damp caves, according to explosive revelations in a new book from intelligence insiders and highly secret government documents.

Thousands of Americans died that day and many more in the wretched aftermath.

Instead, incredibly, bin Laden was whisked to a safe house in Iran following the deadly attacks on the World Trade Centers in New York, the Pentagon and the downing of a commercial jet in western Pennsylvania targeting the White House.

And the highest-ranking U.S. officials in the George W. Bush and Barack Obama White Houses — and possibly the presidents themselves — knew where bin Laden was and did nothing to capture him, according to insider revelations and documents detailed in Mike “Thomas Paine” Moore’s upcoming book PAINE: How We Dismantled the FBI In Our Pajamas. The book’s revelations reveal the United States was working with Saudi Arabia and Iran to keep bin Laden’s living arrangements in Iran very quiet.

“One of the biggest scandals in United States history is coming unraveled,” Moore said. “This is a national travesty, and people need to go to prison. The highest members of both administrations knew where bin Laden was tucked away but sent U.S. troops to die in Afghanistan looking for a ghost.

“Republican and Democrats working together to protect al-Qaeda and sell out the United States. We have it documented.”

Go ahead and read the rest of the article. A suspiciously familiar list of names was involved in hiding Bin Laden: Hillary Clinton, Robert Mueller, and John Brennan.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I wonder when they smuggled him into Pakistan to "Capture/Kill" him. 911 was BS right to the last drop.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
I wonder when they smuggled him into Pakistan to "Capture/Kill" him. 911 was BS right to the last drop.

According to the article, it was a few weeks before OBL's death, and it was arranged because rouge agents were planning to try to capture Bin Laden and claim the reward.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Heck, he is probably still alive. No one was allowed to see him during and after his "capture".

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The "Burial at sea" was a big red flag

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I said that from the start. They needed the continue of those wars, if he was captured fast you can't sell it to the public with still going on with those wars over there.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
You would have thought that with such explosive material the Iranians would have revealed the conspiracy.

Anyway, not to cast doubt on the author of the book - Mike “Thomas Paine” Moore - but he's got a bit of a reputation as being a bit of a nutter.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

The "Burial at sea" was a big red flag

I have wondered about that. Consensus seemed to be that burial at sea is not acceptable for a Muslim. I had been wondering if they had perhaps killed the wrong guy, and needed to hide that, but it could easily have been a totally staged event.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

Heck, he is probably still alive. No one was allowed to see him during and after his "capture".

I heard he was actually whisked away to Orgy Island via Epstein's Lolita Express so he could have his 72 virgins while still of this earth.

Hell, he probably is still alive... and those 72 virgins... well, they aren't virgins anymore.

"Never Forget"

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I am not sure what that was about, some said it was Muslim tradition but why honor him? It was just odd

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

And the highest-ranking U.S. officials in the George W. Bush and Barack Obama White Houses — and possibly the presidents themselves — knew where bin Laden was and did nothing to capture him,

Why would you want to capture your own teammates?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I am not sure what that was about, some said it was Muslim tradition but why honor him? It was just odd

Not really,

just a political move not to anger the many millions of Muslims that already weren't to happy with the states.

It was honoring Islamic tradition not honoring Bin Laden.

I say its respectable, however that is if I believe that the body thrown into the water was really his.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

obama needed it. distracted from iran deal and syria failure.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That would make sense

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Well, they could still be virgins? www.hymenshop.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

The CIA takes care of their 'Useful Idiots'

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening

And the highest-ranking U.S. officials in the George W. Bush and Barack Obama White Houses — and possibly the presidents themselves — knew where bin Laden was and did nothing to capture him,

Why would you want to capture your own teammates?
yep

The two families are tight friends......Bush's Valero refinery in South Texas was built by the bin laudins actually

That bunch is tite
edit on 16-10-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Well. There is my “why am I not surprised at all” moment for the day.

It’s almost like the worst thing you can think of (here anyway) is actually the MO our government uses to propagate it’s schemes and agendas.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
How did he get to Iran did the US help him?

If the US whisked him out of Iran how did they do it ? The US and Iran haven’t had much of a working relationship since 1979 .

Or are people suggesting we should’ve taken military action against Iran to get to Osama bin Laden . That would be strange because I don’t think people wanted another war.

Hole

Hole

Hole

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Why would Iran have any part in this?

They despise the Saudi's even more than they allegedly despise the USA.

Iran could have used this against every US President after 9/11....why haven't they?

I'm not saying there's no truth at all in these allegations....I just don't get the Iran part of it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join