It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Legend of Hell’s Gate at Houska Castle

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

is there an insane asylum in korea in the list? i watched a movie about it..geezz some scenes were scary.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: EasternShadow

I posted an eerie song (the Morovian Philharmonic) for "mood music" in the OP, but no video about the castle.

edit on 15-10-2018 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Damla

No Korean insane asylum in the magazine, sounds very creepy though!

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

You couldn't have set the theme of this thread ANY better than you did by asking us to play that video before proceeding. Perfect. S&F.

And yes, I would tour it in a heartbeat. Nothing intrigues me more than old places that have ghosts or demons. I'll admit, however, that the worst case scenario would be getting lost while touring and being locked inside. I don't scare easily, but I have my limits.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Thanks LSU, I'm glad you had fun getting into the spooky atmosphere for the theme (I was very excited to find the song, and it just seemed like the perfect accompaniment to me).

And ditto for a visit, but NOT a lockdown.

Thanks for reading!

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Interesting... Would actually love to explore the place someday. I've been to Czech Republic before and I have to say some places in Eastern Europe are really sketchy....

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Hi Zosimov,
It is highly likely that the most haunted places never will have a ghost vigil, because it would be politically incorrect, i remember a visit to Auschwitz during a holiday to Poland which deeply disturbed me, i do wonder about ghosts there, but wouldn't want to do any ghost hunting, the atmosphere there is very dark, they say birds never sing!
realparanormalexperiences.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62

Hi Astronomer!
Funny, I was just watching the link you posted in your thread of the 2012 interview with Janet and Playfair. I'll post my thoughts on that in your thread presently.
(If anyone else reads this, check out Astronomer's thread! It's one of the best ATS has had! Hope you don't mind Astronomer) www.abovetopsecret.com...

I completely agree with you that certain places really do command respect, and especially those where terrible things have happened. I have definitely been to places (many connected to the Native tribes here in the US) where I feel a sad, heavy atmosphere and my only response is reverence.

I hope you're doing well today. Always nice talking to you!

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Jbella965

I noticed a certain heaviness in Prague also. Any place that could give birth to Kafka must be a little dark

In all seriousness, I do think the oppressive forced Communist regime is still taking a toll on many eastern europeans.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

The legends hold that Houska Castle was built on top of an apparantly bottomless pit, a hole that locals contended led straight into hell. And worse, it led hell straight into our world

That definitely explains why the Nazis liked it, both as a potential entrance to the hollow Earth and to unleash hell.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I would totally stay here.

Let's go.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I'd visit Houska Castle, but would rather sleep on a bed of nails than stay the night there.

Lol

(But not really kidding).

top topics

<< 1   >>

join