It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan Bigfoot?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I don't know if it is or isn't. Whatever this is definitely seems to have made off with a piece of firewood.

A man in northern Michigan released a photograph of an alleged Bigfoot creature. The man, who goes by the name of Jack, claims he was on a fishing trip when he came upon the seemingly bipedal animal, which he initially though to be a bear. “It was about six feet tall and had a human-like figure,” he told Bigfoot Evidence earlier this week, not specifying when the encounter happened. “It had a high-pitch growl. We made eye contact and we both froze in our tracks.” The shadowy figure then reportedly ran off into the woods.

“I went back later on and camped there, just to see if I got lucky and get more pictures,” he said. But he turned out empty handed. Jack believes it was a juvenile Bigfoot, mainly because of its relatively short height. It is not clear why the eyewitness didn’t take a video instead of a series of photographs. Last month, another man in Michigan said he had encountered a similar creature in 2017. He claimed the biped had a four-legged “pet” with him.

cryptozoologynews.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

They are obviously intelligent, if they use firewood to keep warm, to cook with, etc..

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

True, It never gets discussed anymore. ALL politics. I bet even Bigfoot has turned the TV off

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I always look at the head first, it does have the right shape.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
One of these days someone is going to kill a bigfoot and its face will look blurry...

All those years people were taking perfectly clear photos, he just looks blurry...

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Probably right. I absolutely believe in them but, I am amazed at the lack of definitive proof.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I've never seen a ghost, ufo or bigfoot.
I won't say that they do or dont exist.

But I have a hard time dismissing so many eye witnesses that know what a bear looks like or pilots that know it wasnt venus.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Why does no one ever get an actual good and clear picture of bigfoot? This could literally be anything as far as pareidolia goes. I tend to believe that bigfoot might be real but I have yet to see anything other than the Patterson-Gimlin footage that convinces me.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I know I've seen a ghost twice. Never saw or heard a Bigfoot, and I've seen what "appears" to be a UFO many many times.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Or why there is no fossil record, no evidence of a Bigfoot nest, Bigfoot lair, Bigfoot community, no evidence of their scat, no evidence of remains, no evidence of a Bigfoot burial ground, no evidence of baby bigfeet, why they never been shot, been hit by a car, or an ecosystem impacted by bigfeet, picked up by security cameras, by infrared imaging, picked up by trail cam.......

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It is odd nothing better has popped up. Or maybe they just are camera shy and look away EVERY time
edit on 30-9-2018 by Sabrechucker because: edit

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Easy, because they are slick

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
First off I believe in Bigfoot .

Secondly I will never believe a thing a yooper says .

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I wonder if they are interdimensional.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
It was a woman getting firewood for their Meth lab they have out in the woods. Yeah, women may wear nice warm furry coats this time of the year when camping. It looks like a band around the waste between the coat and the pants.

I am pretty sure it is not a bigfoot. We do not seem to have bigfoots out here in the UP. anyway, I have spent a lot of time in the woods and never seen a track other than normal animal or human tracks while out there. I have seen some animals that were not supposed to be around here, but with trailcams and photos, these animals are being identified and accepted as here.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
First off I believe in Bigfoot .

Secondly I will never believe a thing a yooper says .

Hey, I am a yooper......so because I said I am a yooper, you are not going to believe I am a yooper since I said I am?

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Ah.....Bigfoot. Sanity restored. Thanks for posting something other then politics.

I have no clue if that's BF or not. No idea if it's been photo shopped either. Your guess is better than mine about the firewood. I can't tell what it is or isn't.

Time to get the A.I.M.S. on the case. Get to the side-by-side!!!

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
Or why there is no fossil record, no evidence of a Bigfoot nest, Bigfoot lair, Bigfoot community, no evidence of their scat, no evidence of remains, no evidence of a Bigfoot burial ground, no evidence of baby bigfeet, why they never been shot, been hit by a car, or an ecosystem impacted by bigfeet, picked up by security cameras, by infrared imaging, picked up by trail cam.......

Every claim you you just made is patently false. Even a modicum of research and you would know that.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: neutronflux

Every claim you you just made is patently false. Even a modicum of research and you would know that.

Really? Could you point us to some of this evidence?

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

How is it false? Where is the evidence? I'm more believer than not, but I still have never seen any of the evidence that was truly without doubt.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join