It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh- What if he did do those things?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

I’m just being honest I lived through the 70 and 80.

So did I. I don't remember attempted rape being an acceptable party practice in my circles.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Innocent till proven guilty.

Prove it.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Let's just say he did do inappropriate things 30/35 years ago.

It would have made him a minor.

Fast forward to today.

Trying an adult for whats considered to be a kid crime( if it's ever proven in a court of law).

edit on 24-9-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Innocent till proven guilty.

Prove it.

It is Up to the Accuser To " Prove " It , and in this Case , I am Making Book She does Not Cover that Base .........

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

So did I. I don't remember attempted rape being an acceptable party practice in my circles.

I never said it was.
Your putting words in my mouth, go back and read my post

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
What if Obama was born in Kenya?
What if Clinton raped Juanita Broaddrick?
What if Al Gore created the internet?
What if.....
What ifff....

What if the facts are the facts not whataboutizums.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I read your post. You're normalizing attempted rape in the '80s as a kind of free love holdover from the '70s. The scenario that Ford described was attempted rape, and it wasn't okay in the '70's or the '80s.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Should people be held responsible for things that were considered somewhat the "norm" back then.

BACK THEN???????????????? It's still the norm.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

This is annectdotal, but I think it bears directly on Christy Blazey's past life. I went full bore Doubting Thomas over a bad mushroom in a Pizza, one time. I thought that I murdered one of my wife's co-workers husband over wife's bit$%ing about him abusing her. And I visualized that dastardly deed in full color memory, up until I met him in the flesh. Then it passed away. One bad shroom in a Pizza can do that. A USAF Warthog pilot Tee Boned his ride into Gold dust Peak in CO., and a few days later a fellow airman said that he was a pizzaholic. Then the AF made a published statement about cracking down on their airmens' eating habits, before flights. That report is still out in the bureaucracy somewhere.
I bet I could've passed any Polygraph before I met back up with my supposed victim and literally hugged him. But Christy never said she murdered anyone, so she could have walked past Kavenaugh on the street, and just freaked out as he passed by.
The common denominator between our two families is that kitchen table talk dissed someone, or in her case, someone's mother, the Judge who ruled against the Blaseys twice in a foreclosure suit. My table had office gossip alone. While there's a dim prospect of Christy dropping acid, or Daytripping, I would think one bad slice of pizza would be more likely. I never have, or never will use anything like '___'. You cannot strip Judge Kavenaugh of his carreer and scuttle his SCOTUS hearings over a 35 year old case of food poisoning. I would subpoena her brother and ask him, under oath, about their dinner table bit$%ings. Woman two and woman three are just skanks, that's all. But Christy may be dead serious, albeit completely off her rocker, like both that Warthog flyboy and I were, years ago. All, from a bad slice of Pizza.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Grambler

Everyone who knew him says that he is not the kind of guy who would do that.

I know guys like him. One in particular. He was shy around women, and was a virgin until he married in his early 30's.
That is the kind of guy people who actually know him have portrayed him as.

Him being a virgin may speak to his character regarding sexual issues (if true)

However, it doesnt prove he didnt do these things

I have not seen any evidence he is guilty yet, but again, this isnt definitive proof for me he is innocent

Please delete your account.

All your posts indicate dementia.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

So there is evidence something actually happened?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join