It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Me Anything about Skinwalker Ranch with George Knapp and Jeremy Corbell

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer
Hi folks...thanks for joining us, and I was wondering if any of you have any insight into the recent shenanigans at the National Solar Observatory in Sunspot, New Mexico, and is it comparable to Skinwalker?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JeremyCorbell
a reply to: vlawde

I don't think Bigelow is holding onto a smoking gun piece of footage it that's what you are asking. I wish.

Thanks for the clarification. Part of the reason I ask is because George has said there are things he can't talk about, which can lead one to believe there are things the general public doesn't know

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Yes, we have discussed it, multiple times. I wondered if there might be some overlap between his missing people and the presence on the ranch, and I am not the only one to raise that possibility. Someone who was deeply involved with the Pentagon study made that point to me during a debriefing I was given related to AATIP/AAWSAP. At this point, it is merely a question. We do not know for sure.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JeremyCorbell
a reply to: Creep Thumper

That's too bad. All the advertisements indicated that you got the bonus material via iTunes or Vimeo. I will slowly release the bonus pieces publicly... so don't worry... you will see them. Thanks for the support.

Wow. I appreciate that. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: chrisonabike

It was said that it was a 6 + foot tall humanoid figure, like a dark billowing smoke. I walked through the kitchen area and into the living room... it was said to be inches behind me... following me... but it never tapped my shoulder and asked for a selfie... so damn the missed opportunity. What the witness was unaware of is that this same apparition has been seen in this NIDS housing unit on multiple occasions... they call it a "sentient mist". Not scary at all.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: privatepilotuk

It's a conundrum.

link   
when will a dvd be available, rather than streaming options?

link   
a reply to: Crakeur

You should watch the film, spread the word... and rate it. That helps me get the word out and make more films!

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I cannot confirm or deny that I was so scared I asked Jeremy to sleep in the same room as me .

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

I love the story about the Smoking Dogs, though--as mentioned publicly, it was the only incident from the NIDS era that we considered leaving out of the Skinwalker book. At the time, it seemed too over the top, too preposterous, but we put it in anyway. And since then, there has been an explosion of Dogmen reports from all over North America, including a few where the upright canines were smoking cigarettes.....or maybe they were smoking something else? I don't know what this means, other than the other intelligence seems to have a sense of humor or that it wants to appear to us in overtly ridiculous forms as a way to get our attention, challenge our understanding of reality?

link   
a reply to: JeremyCorbell

Me too!

link   
The one's who were followed home...are they still having experiences?

link   
I just asked my security guy what he saw ...he said '' A black blurred outline of person behind Jeremy''
a reply to: chrisonabike

link   
Question for all: Do you think we will ever crack this phenomena? Is it a matter of time and technology or do you think the phenomena will keep advancing so we never catch up?

link   

Rest assured, I will. I used to partake in these excursions, many moons ago. Hearing about this one makes me think I might need to dust off my camper and get back in the game.

link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

I'm certain someone fed the Mogwai after midnight and we’re going to be invaded by an army of Gremlins shortly… get your helmet on. Or the cartels have been using solar observatories to smuggle drugs from underground tunnels into America... from the underworld or the upside-down. Anyway you look at it, it’s a great story. #Science

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

I have tried asking George to talk about the things he can't talk about. Guess how that goes?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
i asked earlier, perhaps it was missed. has any research been done on how this area sits in the ley lines?
thank you

link   
*Tiptoes into room and yells* BEST AMA EVER! *then runs away*

ps. I loved the doc.

link   

haha NDA I'm sure!
I guess the question is, why IS there an NDA?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join