It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Me Anything about Skinwalker Ranch with George Knapp and Jeremy Corbell

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Hello guys..

Thx for the your great work on the subject.

But I was kind of hoping seeing a big group of people with metal detectors, as a detector guy myself.. I would love to cover that ranch systematic, looking for strange metals under the sand.

So was there ever a metal detector on site, or have the site been exposed to one at some point, and any good finds ?

link   
a reply to: JeremyCorbell

It was the extended chat I really enjoyed. A genuine human moment that perhaps other productions in this genre, for what ever reason lack.

Can you shoe horn a scene with Rob into the Lazar movie if possible?

link   
a reply to: Sven123456

very interesting question!
also: *shameless bait so jeremy can do a documentary about russian ufology" (it has always been a favorite subject for me, that country seems to attract high strangeness activity!)

link   
a reply to: privatepilotuk

I don't know what the long term plans are. That is a question for the new owner. At present, he seems committed to studying the phenomena..as well as the history of the property and the basin. I'm greatly encouraged by what he's done so far.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

You got it... here is a trailer... www.extraordinarybeliefs.com...#/lazar/

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: GeorgeKnapp

Will you ever be allowed to reveal the things you cannot presently reveal?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: chrisonabike

I hate being ignored by the paranormal... and I always am.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I had a very unusual ''coincidence'' happen there though ...Long story short .Theres a room with shelves of books left by people that have visited the ranch ...in my head I said to myself im going to pick a book *without looking ..and what ever I pick will be something that i'm meant to read ...I picked a book ..randomly ...stuck my finger in the book..randomly... sat down opened the book on the page where my finger was and out of 200-ish books I opened on a chapter that read ''under ground cities of Stoke-on-trent'' Im from Stoke on Trent ..the rest of the book was about South America ...

link   

I will add that the new owner has obtained some pretty interesting images, but I do not know what he plans to do with the

hmmmm....
go on...

link   
a reply to: Spacespider

OVER 500 ACRES... wowsers... would be fun if you had a year to spend. But I don't think a metal detector will solve the mysteries of creatures and craft coming out of orange geometric inverted portals to other realities... but you might find some great treasure for sure.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Actually thats a good idea ...I'll take mine if im lucky enough to go again ...a reply to: Spacespider

link   

That's, in a word, frightening.

What ever it may be doesn't like being taken lightly then. Good information to have, for any future investigations.

Lastly, thank you very much for taking the time to do this. It's very much appreciated.

link   

originally posted by: JeremyCorbell
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Well... I'm making a movie about Bob that launches on Dec 3rd at a live event in LA at the ACE Hotel theater. So spending all that time with Bob... I can personally say that what I have learned both ON the record, and also OFF the record... tells me that he is telling the truth. But that's for you to decide personally. My film will give you more inside to who he is as a person, and that might help you come to a decision.

I'm so excited to hear this. I've always had a fascination with Lazar, as many of us have. I grappled for years with whether to believe him, and finally and reluctantly had to admit to myself -- that I do. (It was a leap for me, as in believing him entailed so many other things as well.

Please let us know how when we can see it, once it's available.

I've enjoy both of you so much today.

Be well.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

They really should meet. Maybe at the premiere in Downtown LA on Dec 3rd at the ACE hotel theater? Bob, George and I will be there hosting... you all are invited!

link   

That is seriously weird!

link   
a reply to: fworkman

I'm simply trying to remember things that I can no longer remember!

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I do not remember any reference to use of metal detectors on the ranch but a lot of discussion about what might be lurking underground. There were active plans to use ground penetrating radar at one point, but that was toward the end of the
NIDS study and never happened. There were two black metallic objects found on the property that have been the subject of much speculation. They were sent away for analysis and turned out to be old batteries.

link   
a reply to: Springer

That was beyond frightening, even after I got the hang of it. The highlight of my driving was having rob's entire crew directing me as I backed that behemoth into the gas station.

link   

I do not remember any reference to use of metal detectors on the ranch but a lot of discussion about what might be lurking underground. There were active plans to use ground penetrating radar at one point, but that was toward the end of the
NIDS study and never happened. There were two black metallic objects found on the property that have been the subject of much speculation. They were sent away for analysis and turned out to be old batteries.

link   
Removed triple post
edit on 9-22-2018 by Springer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join