It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Okay, putting my ego aside now. Sorry for my derailing, although, I still think my posts were relevant to Q. More research has to be done. I testify before you that I have no reason to suspect Masons are involved in any way but, I get your suspicion. We've been suspect for, as you say, a very long time. It's unfair and untrue but, hey, whatever. TBOAO.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

pavil, I can't get the pic up in a browser but below 2 pics show directory structure and a .txt file of ftp urls:

link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Hugs cost just as much as kisses..... $50.

You'd have to see one of my deleted posts for that joke.

Your Welcome.

33rd degree S.R. in da House.

link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
27 Aug 2018 - 7:10:22 PM
saraacarter.com...📁
>>BIG PUZZLE PIECE
Who is systematically arranging the leaks to select individuals?
Why is this important [to drop] prior to BO testimony?
Q

qmap.pub...
edit on 27-8-2018 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CADpro

If you are refering to me (since I think I'm the only Mason who openly admits to being so), I don't do drugs. In fact, part of my job in the real world requires me to do drug testing on federal inmates. On the other hand, I won't deny that I might indulge in a few now and then but, I abhor drunkeness. Disregard this if your comment wasn't directed at me.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: EbbNFlow

LOL!

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

well, it's like this.... at least as far as the way my brain cycled through this info....

If there were any tragedy in my area, you can bet there will be all kinds of Masons there,
1.) Because that's what they DO! They are generally givers and helpers of the community
2.) Nearly every single person in my area knows at least ONE mason, so they are sure to show up to offer support & assistance of any kind.

I believe that what Q was eluding to in the post that I quoted earlier is to look at the THERAPISTS, not necessarily the mason as a local group or an individual in these communities.

The fact of the matter is that Mason/OES are support for newly relocated individuals whether they know them or not. My local chapters receive post cards of the new arrivals in the area and they always present them with baked goods & a welcome to the area basket including a note card with contact information of some of the members if they should have questions.

So again, maybe the reason Q was pointing to the masons was not to single them out in a negative way, but as a guidepost in who may be able to provide some of this relocation information on the THERAPIST he directly mentioned. Not even so much as to WHO but possibly a record of dates that may correspond.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Interesting article QoS. To me they looked frightened as though they'd been threatened.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: Aallanon

I'm at the absolute pinnacle of Freemasonry and, I'm calling your bluff.

Oh yeah?

And what's that?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Okay, mind blown again. I think you just hit the nail on the head there. Why didn't I think of that? It's true that we're almost always at the scene of a tradgedy. That is what we do - providing community relief is one of our three main tenets. It would make absolute sense, then, why Masons always appear to be on the scene............!

For the record, I never questioned Q's direction to look at the therapists but, I .... I'm at a loss on it.

Just...

The therapists?

Off I go down another rabbit hole. Gosh!

link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
saraacarter.com...📁
>>BIG PUZZLE PIECE
Q

qmap.pub...

Sarah was one Q mentions by name as approved. Implication...

Ohr will be a hoot, I do hope he is asked why his wife got into ham radio so late in life.

link   

No, I don't think bad. I think that it was possibly a guidepost in who may be able to assist in matching relocation dates.

Masons/OES are known for being the welcome wagon, introduction czars & helpful in job seeking connections.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I agree... just not a lot of data to build a case from.

Trying to look at the comments gets spooky results. For example a post says 5 comments but none show. I set the comments to show all comments and it shows none but says "show all 3 comments". Click that and still get to see zero comments.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Oh yeah?

Yep. No 'bones' about it, I am.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
saraacarter.com...📁
>>BIG PUZZLE PIECE
Q

qmap.pub...

Sara always has good stuff.

Is it just me or do others think Halper and Mifsud were working for the same person?

Their modus operandi was almost the same.

Clowns? Or someone else?

And the whistle-blower of Halper gets his life ruined?

That's not right.
edit on 27-8-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

PACK-MM-1 Mason New Member Starter Package A wonderful collection of our most popular items for a new member.

www.lauterer.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Trump Trolling?

.@FLOTUS Melania and I were honored to welcome the President of the Republic of Kenya, @UKenyatta and Mrs. Margaret Kenyatta to the @WhiteHouse today!

It is not the tweet, it is the completely over the top video piece added. A betting man might suggest it has to do with BO, because whatever signed could hardly warrant that.

Link

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
OK. Time for some fun.

files.abovetopsecret.com... Source

Use this as a guide only.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Oh my gosh, of course! We keep meticulous records of ... everything. We could absolutely assist in providing contact information! Wow.....

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join