It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

edit on 27-8-2018 by Sabrechucker because: answered

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Mods have issued many warnings about that.

Fine. Thanks for the warning. No tag-teaming. Sheesh. People can't take a joke around here.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

...a lot of speculation ensues based on the two questions Q asked: Why are Freemasons on the scene of most shooting locations? Openly giving interviews or in background shots?

Yes, baseless speculation - which is a problem, don't you think?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: CanadianMason

The masons should stop showing up/helping at shootings. Problem solved.

Maybe, just maybe they aren't Masons. Pretty good deflection if you ask me...

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I'm at the absolute pinnacle of Freemasonry and, I'm calling your bluff.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

It's a couple posts out a 1000's.

Nobody even showed the correlation to what Q was hinting at as far as I know. Masons get blamed for TONS of bad things.

How are Masons connected to therapists since we're going down this road? What purely Masonic symbols are associated with shooters other then the "I'm a cool loner, check out my gear" stuff? The Social worker types I know aren't Masons by any stretch. I'm just not seeing enough connection to merit more digging.

I understand with CM its personal, but to the average person Meh.

Just shake off the accusations and move on. Easier said than done I'm sure.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I don't think it is baseless at all. It's a valid question and worth looking into. Suspicion about the masons didn't start with Q. It's been around for a long long time. But, Q didn't spend much time on it...two out of hundreds.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I can understand your anger at feeling an organization that you have much trust and hold very dear has been signaled out.

Personally, I don't have an opinion or feeling one way or the other. I have numerous, numerous, nearly all-actually, friends & family that are either Masons or OES. Are they evil or psychotic? Well, that depends on the person and how many beers they've had.... but generally speaking - not so much.

I wouldn't take it personally. It would be like you taking personal accountability for the sins or corruption of the president of the company/corporation you work for.

Most Mason / OES lodges and peoples are very good people, with very loving & generous hearts, and they do very much for their local communities & residences.

edit on 27-8-2018 by Jusvistn because: (no reason given)

link   
The Mason we've experienced here had a drug/drunken spout leading me to believe they really wern't a Mason at all, but just another persona for a sock puppet.

link   

originally posted by: EbbNFlow

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: EbbNFlow
I see we're having a very fruitful discussion. Must be about Bruce Ohr's upcoming testimony. Or Halper setting up Papadopoulos and Page now proven with a paper trail.

Is Ohr's going to be public or a closed Session?

Closed door testimony.

Figures..... they are drawing this out. Hopefully he will be under oath at least.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Baseless accusation.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Mods have issued many warnings about that.

Sheesh. People can't take a joke around here.

You just figured that out? You must have missed the PSA's.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Typing AIA in fb search box brings this page up at the top and it's a verified page.

My spidey sense is reminding me of Peter Strzok's "insurance policy" texts!

There are some interesting comments below (which mostly seem to be set to unviewable):

"Luis Manuel Lussinga Cunha: Good, I want to be part of this sacrosanct program 923090261"

"Irina Skachkova 1) Philippines
I need to provide insurance for employees in Philippines office of Softline (6 employees). Can you please tell me your price for 1 employee With dental care With VAT Without dependents

2) Thailand - Can you please also advice me contact in Thailand – I need to have insurance contact there too but site is in local language and I can’t find email address on the site

3) Global contact - We have offices in other countries where you operate. I would like to speak to someone responsible on the Asia level in order to find one Insurance company for us Can you please help me with contacts?

When i tries to reach malaysia office I can only fill in form at site but it has a bug - despite I click that i am not customer it requires internal IC number and other offices has no forms or emails And i also can't find All Asia contacts either"

"Sophie Castro Emi Lie jme mettrais bien au vert moi! ;-P

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

I'm at the absolute pinnacle of Freemasonry and, I'm calling your bluff.

I didn't even realize there were Canadian Masons. I thought you guys were all Square and no Compass.

edit on 27-8-2018 by EbbNFlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

Q has eluded to the Freemasons being connected with the therapists.

There you go. I rest my case.

Now, where in the hell did Q provide any evidence for us being connected in any way to "the therapists"?

Irresponsible.

Bad.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

How do you know someone else hasn't yet

second, If I was going to base a large portion of my goals on eliminating the paedophile cabal, I wouldn't be posting on a forum that has been known to promote that sort of abuse

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Has anyone provided the Proof that "Q" predicted McCains death? have I missed it?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Damed good deflection, if you ask me. We've been the scapegoats for much too long and, it's time somebody speaks out against it. If that's me, then fine. I'll be the lone 'voice in the wilderness' - with help from the likes of your voice of reason, of course. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Hm.

I actually want to give you a big hug right now.

I'm done ranting. You've just made my case.

Amazing.

Let's move on, shall we?

(Still mad though; but, I'll let it go. Q has a lot better things than pointing a finger at me.)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I might be too quick to assume but, Other than a front, does it not seem they outsource underhanded dealings for people/Co's

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join