It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After Being Destroyed, Trump's Walk of Fame Star Multiplies

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Hmmm. I found this interesting. I guess some people really, really want the star to stay.

www.msn.com...

The anonymous artist says he's not done with his mission to preserve Trump's star. "Rip up the president's Walk of Fame star or try to have it removed — like you're the mayor of West Hollywood or something — and 30 more will pop up," the artist tells The Hollywood Reporter.

So what do you make of this ATS? I find it kind of humerous.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

That's hilarious... and very symbolic.

Veneer with nothing behind it.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

Radicals you can't live with em, and you can't get rid of them. lol.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Vandalism is vandalism. This is vandalism too.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Brilliant.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

That is true, but with what is going on in society now a days, at least it's not violent, a peaceful protest if you will of the insanity run amok.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Do you have anything intelligent to add? Or do you just follow the must hate Trump train?

You and everyone like you is why Democrats are walking away and will vote Republican. There are many Democrats that are not going to vote Republican because they are Republican. They are simply voting against the Democratic party because they are scared of people that hate Trump so much that they can't form any other coherent political opinions.

Hillary lost because a good percentage of her base voted against her. Hopefully the Republican party understands that they are winning by default not because anyone has changed their minds politically. It will be up to Trump to deliver greatness over the next 2 years if they plan on holding a majority in 2020.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I've seen horror movies with this premise.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Priceless!

Wel done, anonymous star-graffiti artist.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
classic, that ego will get a nice stroke....

edit on 10-8-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

That is an interesting theory. I think a lot of people voted for Trump because they wanted to send a message to Washington. Straighten up and do what the people want, or screw it, we will make your lives a living hell.
Notice how many "politicians" have quit wanting to be politicians, or getting beat by a 29 year old.

If they do not learn their lesson over the next 2 years Trump will be a shoe in. I actually find it refreshing. Trump brought the camera's to Washington and now they are under a microscope, and by they I mean the alphabet agencies and our Federal leaders.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Priceless!

Wel done, anonymous star-graffiti artist.

I thought so as well.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: sooth
I've seen horror movies with this premise.

lol. One will appear on your doorstep tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Do you have anything intelligent to add? Or do you just follow the must hate Trump train?

LOL Triggered much? Just because it amuses you doesn't make it any less of a crime. It's still vandalism and someone, paid by taxpayers, has to clean it up.

You and everyone like you is why Democrats are walking away and will vote Republican.
…………….
Hillary lost because a good percentage of her base voted against her.

Oh brother! Talk about Derangement Syndrome! LOL

You triggered bro?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   

LOL Triggered much? Just because it amuses you doesn't make it any less of a crime. It's still vandalism and someone, paid by taxpayers, has to clean it up.

You and everyone like you is why Democrats are walking away and will vote Republican.
…………….

You triggered bro?

Do you find any humor in this situation though? California, as anti-Trump as a place can get, people break the law and tear up his star, that is vandalism also. Then someone puts a bunch of stars on the sidewalk, which is vandalism also.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Do you find any humor in this situation though?

Sure I do. I find a lot of skilled artistry that's fun to look at in inner city graffiti as well. It makes me sad to see some works painted over. But, it's still vandalism, and kids go to jail for tagging. Sad but true!

I hear WD40 works miracles on pulling up sticker glue.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

…………….

You triggered bro?

Do you find any humor in this situation though? California, as anti-Trump as a place can get, people break the law and tear up his star, that is vandalism also. Then someone puts a bunch of stars on the sidewalk, which is vandalism also.

yes, I find it quite funny.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Do you find any humor in this situation though?

Sure I do. I find a lot of skilled artistry that's fun to look at in inner city graffiti as well. It makes me sad to see some works painted over. But, it's still vandalism, and kids go to jail for tagging. Sad but true!

I hear WD40 works miracles on pulling up sticker glue.

They had better have a lot of WD40 on hand. Did you read the part were the artist said 30 more will pop up, and then if other people get involved it might turn into a new pass time in California.
edit on 10-8-2018 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   
When will they learn that this is just generating more votes for Trump's re-election. No sane person is going to back this anti-Trump BS.

Who is going to stand beside some drug-addled tantrum-throwing vandals? Only other drug-addled tantrum-throwing vandals of course. Grow the hell up you imbecile children.

edit on 10-8-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join