It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspected drunk driver tells police she's a 'clean, thoroughbred, white girl’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Do you believe there's systematic "white privilege" in the US?

Or is it a case of individuals with opinions that influence decision making?

Racism whether positive or negative is a fascinating thing, I'm not 30 yet and in my lifetime I have never seen this systematic white privilege or demonization of other groups, seems to me it's always been individuals aiming to reaffirm others like them or just be the obnoxious pricks that they are.

Call em out and watch em squirm... I call em closet racists.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Ha Ha, no........not what I was talking about. I was referring to "blood lines". Used to be a big deal back in the day and I'd guess that in the UK and other countries like Italy, its still something of a big deal. I took it to mean her family's heritage hadn't "gone native" and intermingled their blood line with inferior genetic blood lines. I would guess that the only place in the US where any of that matters is in the enclaves of the wealth leftist elites on the east coast. It was quite the big deal with my wfie's ancestors who settled New Orleans and had a home in the French Quarter.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
And in other news...

I'd prolly hit it!

Wait, I didn't say that, did I?

smash or pass and you would smash?

Man, the things people will do for money. Trying to find a sugar momma huh? At least you could care about their looks or pedigree a little bit instead of just thinking about the paycheck.

Farm getting too expensive of late? Going through too many riding lawnmowers?

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

Do you believe there's systematic "white privilege" in the US?

No.

I believe that there used to be, and that in some isolated areas of the country there still may be, but overall, no, I do not see that problem existing, especially in the way that most people define it or argue that it exists.

Or is it a case of individuals with opinions that influence decision making?

That's always happening, and it will always influence a small minority of people. I think that this lady was a wealthy person who embraced the entitlement mentality and latched on to the rather ignorant notion that being white will automatically get you things.

She's an idiot.

Racism whether positive or negative is a fascinating thing, I'm not 30 yet and in my lifetime I have never seen this systematic white privilege or demonization of other groups, seems to me it's always been individuals aiming to reaffirm others like them or just be the obnoxious pricks that they are.

Call em out and watch em squirm... I call em closet racists.

Agreed--this is the effect of what our society has become, where many people have fallen for the scam of existing in echo-chamber bubbles, walking around all nervous that any sort of offensive anything might destroy their encased little existence. In doing so, it emboldens them in their stupidity while also causing them the belief that everyone else thinks like them.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

I tried the white card one time. Office laughed his ass off and let me go for speeding.

Native American

Thank GOD I wasn't black. I hear they were treated horrible by white folk before.
edit on 9-8-2018 by ttropia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

It's crap like this that explains why we never should have given women the right to vote.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You have a beautiful mind man!

Alcohol contains female hormones. Have enough and we cant drive or shut the hell up. JK Ladies
edit on 9-8-2018 by ttropia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: pointessa

www.yahoo.com...

The article above is about a man visiting New York that mistakenly thinks a vehicle is his Uber ride and knocks on the window. The guy in the mistaken Uber car gets out and beats him to death. The victim is white the aggressor is black. Yahoo doesn't mention race at all. If it was the other way around they would be screaming racism, hate crime and white privilege. Why does anyone buy this crap any longer?

How many attractive women of any race have not tried to use their feminine charms to get out of trouble or to manipulate an outcome?

i agree with you here. if the races were reversed, we'd see headline after headline about the "racist" white man.

if what i wrote is true, then there is a larger problem here. who would benefit from racial tension? who would benefit from story after story about white on black crime? who would benefit from pushing the "anti-white male" agenda?

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
What the hell is a clean,thoroughbred white girl even mean?

The verbiage evokes an equestrian image in this poster.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I got to “South Carolina” then I was like, never mind.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: Woodcarver

So I guess this shows that there is no white privilege?

Only during the sentencing.
You still gotta get arrested to receive probation.

I sat through about 5 hearings for DUI court (5 per day so 25 offenders total) because I was hit by a drunk driver. Most were Hispanic and African American males and every single one got a slap on the wrist but the white guy who hit me. He got a year in jail.

These people were multiple offenders driving on suspended licenses and getting a DUI! Slap on the wrist and a fine! I was appalled sitting in DUI court, it seriously made me want to be a lawyer just to try these idiots and put them in JAIL where they belong. It's almost as if they have to kill someone before they are put in jail.

So no sorry I don't think their skin color had anything to do with it and I honestly get sick of this whole "White Privilege" BS. You can have insert whatever race you want privilege anywhere. The media loves to push White Privilege and it's disgusting.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
White privilege doesn’t exist. It’s just a made up term by the left to empower their race card they play so often.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's crap like this that explains why we never should have given women the right to vote.

Blame our great-grandparents--we weren't there.

Next thing I know, you'll be calling for reparations from me for women's suffrage.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
And in other news...

I'd prolly hit it!

Wait, I didn't say that, did I?

umm...Who wouldn't tap a drunk thoroughbred?

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 9-8-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Just a fyi for all the fellas out there, if any girl has to tell you that they are "very clean"
they probably aren't. Just saying!

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

I think I'm in love.

I saw her first buddy, i'm already on my way to make bail lmfao!!

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Just a fyi for all the fellas out there, if any girl has to tell you that they are "very clean"
they probably aren't. Just saying!

You really do not know until you thoroughly check.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
What the hell is a clean,thoroughbred white girl even mean?

Don't judge... That description probably used to get her top dollar on backpage.

How was the poor girl to know it wouldn't also get her off on a drink driving charge?

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Oh my is she.

Maybe she was trying to offer herself to get let off?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join