It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 336
<< 333  334  335    337  338  339 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

We are all waiting with baited breath to find out Pavil!

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Speaking of Assange, 4 weeks ago he was about to evicted and maybe even testify before the Senate I.C.

Now what is up with him?

The middle section of this analysis published today, indicates that the Senate Intel Committee is corrupt and may be setting some kind of trap for Julian Assange.

theconservativetreehouse.com...

I wonder what Senator's WARNER and BURR have in mind?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

indicates that the Senate Intel Committee is corrupt

Of course they are. They contradicted the Nunes committee.

Duh.

edit on 8/23/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Speaking of Assange, 4 weeks ago he was about to evicted and maybe even testify before the Senate I.C.

Now what is up with him?

Rand Paul suggested he have immunity.

Rand Paul retweets Q linked accounts.

Rand Paul is the son of End-the-Fed legend Ron Paul.

Rand Paul turns out to be one of Trumps closest-closet-advisors.

Trust the Plan.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

And Peter Strzok. He has the most uniquely sinister facial expressions. Even when he smiled!

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spruce

originally posted by: Bill1960
a reply to: Spruce

Yes I do remember when it swapped over and yeah, I kinda do know what they are using it for. Think satcom.

If that's the case, can't that be intercepted?

Any radio transimission can be intercepted, with the right equipment.

The radios I made certainly could. 0.5-40GHz with range extension to 60GhZ. With a .25-1Ghz tuneable bandpas at the lower end, you can pick off pretty much any transmission given the right location and antenna.

I don't think they are using the old UHF and VHF bands for satcom. Most of the licensces were sold off to verizon, ATT, and other commercial interests.

Commercial satellite TV usually falls in the 12-18GHz range. Not sure what frequency military satcom might use, but it's probably not in the VHF/UFF frequency range. I wouldn't be surprised if it was >18GHZ.

If you really want to know, the plan is pretty thorough, and laid out in this document. (It's a .pdf that opens in my browser)

Department of Defense (DoD) Strategic Spectrum Plan

For terrestrial mobile operations using spectrum above 3 GHz, data link requirements for battlefield systems are projected to grow significantly through 2015. This growth is driven by the need to support the increased use of battlefield sensors and high data rate transfers associated with airborne high-resolution, hyper-spectral sensor data. Moreover, new requirements are surfacing for Secure Wireless LANs in the 5 GHz band and UAV Command & Control links along with Future Combat System (FCS) Data Networks in the 30 GHz to 40 GHz frequency band.

So yea, >18GHz, depending on application. That's some fast data transfer rates, BTW, but anything over 26.5GHz is black magic radio stuff. Like trying to control 100 3rd graders high on cotton candy.

edit on 24-8-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Sky, that article says the tunnel is only eight inches in diameter!! I presume they hauled drugs along a wire as even a 4yr old would have trouble getting through an 8inch diameter tunnel?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Aallanon

Thanks Aallanon but she's Ethel Skakel Kennedy... I'm looking for an E. R. K.

What about Ethel and Robert Kennedy?

Married, non?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Interestingly I can no longer archive pages from that website?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Sky, that article says the tunnel is only eight inches in diameter!! I presume they hauled drugs along a wire as even a 4yr old would have trouble getting through an 8inch diameter tunnel?

It must have been drugs.

I posted it because it amazes me how easily these tunnels are made and hidden.

On another note:

New NXIVM crumb
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

This may seem an odd question Coram but is Extended Interaction Klystron used in Sat comms?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

That sounds more relevant... I'll dig further, thanks!

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Thank you.

So I guess they just pour that money into attack adds.

Good thing i don't own a TV.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Sufi...
Do you remember anything a (long) while back from Q bringing up Red Sparrows?

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: c96828 No.946456 šŸ“
Apr 8 2018 00:09:53 (EST)
Night [4]
Increase in chatter.
Auth B19-2.
Sparrow Red.
Prevent at all costs.

Good.
Castle_Online.
Q

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

President Trump NOW says that he has a "Great Relationship" with Rod Rosenstein.
www.businessinsider.com...

Liberal outlets must have thought the original report was "fake news", because very few published his statements. But it's all part of THE PLAN. I hope there are LOTS of medical issues (and worse!) amongst liberal MSM "personalities" when the truth is revealed!

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Interestingly I can no longer archive pages from that website?

Is that the same thing as "bookmarking"? If not, I have no idea what you're talking about, RelSciHistItSufi. As I've told you previously, how you operate is way above my "average Joe" intelligence!
edit on 8/24/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Q Post #1931, the newest, on qntmpkts.keybase.pub has thrown up an intriguing decode rabbit hole.

Using the new DELTA2ACRONYM decode (method 2) gives GLJ, which I interpreted as Georgetown Law Journal.

Looking at latest Georgetown Law Journal posts I found this article written by Abigail Bush.

Thinking Abigail Bush was a part of the current Bush family I searched but it only turned up this Abigail Bush who was a women's rights and anti-slavery person of note. So maybe a Pseudonym... and it's article 107 (17=Q)?

Now the article argues definition of friendship for insider trading and shows up as a decode in relation to an article connecting black hats.

Is this a coincidence? Or a message that insider trading may be used to arrest some black hats?

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   

This may seem an odd question Coram but is Extended Interaction Klystron used in Sat comms?

I have no experience with them, personally, Klystrons, that is, but looking at the specs, I would say most certainly.

It looks like they operate at very high power at very high frequency ranges.

EXTENDED INTERACTION KLYSTRON TECHNOLOGY AT MILLIMETER AND SUB-MILLIMETER WAVELENGTHS

That's an impressive amount of power out at 95GHz.

If I had to guess, though, you're going to have a very hard time transmitting between two points terrestrially. I'd guess this is only for use outside of our atmosphere. Two observations: 1. You would need to be pointed almost dead on the receving antenna, 2. Atmosphere disturbances are probably going to attentuate the crap out of the signal. Both just educated guesses.

There are other difficulties that you would have to overcome just trying to upconvert and downconver the inteligence on the carrier, as well. I've been away from the HF radio stuff for about 5 years now, but I can only imagine that this would take a lot of brain power to figure out.

So, for my final answer, I would say yes and no. Ground to satellite, probably no. Satelite to satellite, probably yes.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Thanks CoramDeo!

The EIK decode was from the "axis" Q post #537 on qntmpkts.keybase.pub

The other Acronym decodes for the same post gave:

NID = National Intelligence director? or NCVA (Naval Cryptologic Veterans Association) Internet Directory
EMI = Electromagnetic interference?
NWA = National Weather Association?

Coincidence?

edit on 24-8-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   

If it's so difficult to broadcast properly above certain frequencies, WHY BOTHER?

top topics

<< 333  334  335    337  338  339 >>

join