It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - Stouffers Stove Top Stuffing DOES NOT EXIST ANYMORE

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   
It was never made.

Stovetop, then Stovetop from General Foods, then Stovetop with Kraft on the label .
There was no Stouffers Stovetop Stuffing.
You're just mind-melding the words Stouffer and Stuffing. Normal misremembering.

I ate this crap many Holiday, and non-holiday dinners...tasty, with lots of msg!
It was the Secondary stuffing as a backup for the homemade stuff (for which there was never enough)

Stay tuned next week for Henry Furd's Model Z.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Lmao sorry but just because it appears on search engines it means NOTHING. You are aware that anyone can put anything they want right? If you knew anything about the internet there are these things called keywords. Internet marketers target keywords so they can appear on search results when people search for it. Sites also auto generate pages with random keywords targeted and these pages are generated AUTOMATICALLY.

There is no such thing as the Mandela effect, just gullible people with egos who won't admit they are wrong

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

I knew it was General Foods, bought by Kraft before I said that.

Why would we associate a non-frozen product by Kraft with Stoufer's specially? Why all of us? Something for you to think about.

I understand that such a concept is troubling for you to comprehend and, be honest, it's deeply disturbing. I get that. There is only so much I can do to explain something to you that you are not ready to think about.
edit on 23-7-2018 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2

I knew it was General Foods, bought by Kraft before I said that.

Why would we associate a non-frozen product by Kraft with Stoufer's specially? Why all of us? Something for you to think about.

I understand that such a concept is troubling for you to comprehend and, be honest, it's deeply disturbing. I get that. There is only so much I can do to explain something to you that you are not ready to think about.

Because sheep follow the herd.

Proof that Mandela effect is nothing but bad memory well lets see....you spelled Stouffer's wrong. Probably because you forgot how it was spelled. What a concept right? forgetting something.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Actually, it kinda makes sense considering the amount of things that are considered ME taboo. A majority of the examples that dont exist anymore were businesses of some sort, correct me of im wrong.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

It's called a typo. An author like myself knows it all too well.
edit on 23-7-2018 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

Yup, you shifted into a different dimension, one were Stouffers Stove Top Stuffing did not exist, and hence, does not exist.

Welcome, and Hello to this new and strange world.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   

It's called a typo. An author like myself knows it all too well.

A Typo? So you meant to spell it with 2 F's but didn't?

or you forgot to spell it with 2 F's?

2 VERY different situations.

Nice try though. You forgot how it was spelled but your ego won't allow you to be wrong so now you have the Mandela Effect to blame, very convenient for the ego now isn't it?
edit on 23-7-2018 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Lol No, your ego won't let you except that I am a flawed human being who knows it but has the confidence in what I do know. I must be vilified as some kind of narcissistic know-it-all who thinks his memory is infallible. Uh huh...

Night Star, are you around? Do I always say my memory is perfect?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: galaga

originally posted by: humanoidlord
*DEEP SIGH*
just because you don't remenber something doesn't means the universe changed!
people that believe in the madela effect want the others to believe they have fail safe memories

It's not that people don't remember. They remember something totally different.

LMFAO. People remembered something different which was WRONG. This literally means that people don't remember.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Hell no! LOL

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Lol No, your ego won't let you except that I am a flawed human being who knows it but has the confidence in what I do know. I must be vilified as some kind of narcissistic know-it-all who thinks his memory is infallible. Uh huh...

Night Star, are you around? Do I always say my memory is perfect?

Oh trust me. My ego definitely accepts that you are flawed. Hence why I pointed out your flaws about believing this Mandela Effect is actually a real thing.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Jesus, i remeber my mom making it for dinner when i was a kid, wth is goin on.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Let me explain how the internet works one more time for you guys since you guys seem to be very adamant about headers being different than the context of a page.

Internet marketers have a thing called an automatic page generator, what this does is it creates pages with many different titles that is AUTOMATICALLY generated that will be indexed into search engines. This is done basically as clickbait.

All it does it lead suckers and click happy people on to their site to a relevant page even if that product does not exist which is why KRAFT stove top comes up every time someone clicks on it.

Want me to prove it?

I just googled Nestle Snickers - what did i get?

www.walmart.com...

Notice how walmart has a nestle tag on this page when clicked leads to NESTLE PRODUCTS?

and here is a page on their site excluding nestle in the title

www.walmart.com...

or maybe you want to see another site

www.sears.com...

If this doesn't get the point across then there is truly no hope for you guys.
edit on 23-7-2018 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Awwwww.

Here I was enjoying the debate with you and then you had to go there.

I'm out then.

For all in the thread that enjoy Stove Top Stuffing: try replacing the amount of water in the instructions with either chicken or turkey broth instead. It'll blow your mind.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   

a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

You can't prove or disprove ME from looking up hard copies because reality has changed (including old hard copies of products.) What one can find though, as has been frequented shared in ME threads in recent years, is various contradictory records: videos, audio, images and articles which mention the old reality. NASA mentions Haley's Comet, Amazon listings for "Berenstein Bears" books, etc. It seems that for those of us who are not programmed with the new reality our whole history remains the same. IOW, if you remember "Berenstein Bears" and made a video about them as a kid, chances are the video still has you saying "Berenstein." If the video also features someone of "Berenstain" reality then they will say "Berenstain" in the video, even if you remember them always saying "Berenstein."

An example of this would be the movie "Gandhi," in which Gandhi's name is pronounced both "Ghan-di" and "Gandy" by different actors. ME experiencers remember the name Gandhi spelled and pronounced differently. If this is a true ME (which I personally can't verify) then theoretically a movie like "Gandhi" would indeed contain contradictory wordings/pronunciations by different people.

Well, if my second conspiracy theory idea is true, then the ME only changes things online for the most part. Therefore there could still exist some hard evidence that the facts have been changed over time in the form of some record found in your personal collection or in some library or archival material.

Now if you except the idea that reality did indeed change, then obviously everyone's memory would have changed along with it nullifying the effect. That is unless reality didn't change, but some people shifted from one reality to another. If that is what is happening, then the change is with the person having the ME and not reality as it is experienced by everyone else.

But like I stated, it is most likely an artifact of the human memory process. Although I still find the idea of a shifting reality fascinating, IMO faulty memory to blame for the Mandela Effect.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
I try to pay alot of this subject no mind, but I do recall it being stouffers stovetop stuffing.

And there's this.

The host did not correct the guest and the crowd understood the joke so it appears everyone in that crowd also heard of Stouffers Stovetop or else someone would have corrected him.

Nice find.

Notice how no one yelled "It's KRAFT!"?
edit on 23-7-2018 by JosephKnecht because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
As far as I know it was Betty Crocker although the entire phrase “stouffers Stove top’ rings a bell. It was never Kraft.

Not sure this is Mandela because companies change brand names all the time. Kraft owns a lot of other companies. They’ve all been narrowing down to a few. Sometimes they keep the original brand name on some products.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   
It's always been Stove Top, not Stouffer's Stove Top. My dad insisted on it every Thanksgiving growing up and I got to open the box and mix it up. being the voracious reader I was that read literally everything with words printed on it, I know damn well what it was. I've also never bought anything BUT Stove Top, save for the few poor store brand choices made in effort to save a buck.

As far as why people THINK it was Stouffers? Bread crumbs. They made bread crumbs that people used to make tailored stuffing. My paternal grandmother was real big on those, though I always thought they sucked. Ergo, semi-homemade stuffing made with Stouffer's crumbs got crossed with Stove Top and an urban legend was born.

Edit: Actually, now that I think about it, those breadcrumbs may have been a totally different brand, I don't think Stouffer's ever made anything not frozen?
edit on 7/23/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: Pearj

Okay here we go. This is the commercials I remember. I remember it being just Stove Top, no Kraft and no Stouffer’s.

I believe this commercial is from 1980. Stove Top was owned by General Foods.

Okay here is a commercial from 1996 and this is after Kraft bought General Foods and acquired Stove Top. It seems they just kept the commercials “Stove Top” instead of adding “Kraft” to the name which makes sense.

It seems to me that Kraft just didn’t put their brand name on the box until well after they bought the Stove Top brand. I wasn’t able to pin down when Kraft started putting the name Kraft on the box but I didn’t research very long. Perhaps someone could figure that part out.

I say mystery solved, at least for me anyways. It’s as I remember it. I remember it being just Stove Top and that’s what it was until sometime after like 1998 or so they started putting the Kraft name on the box. Everything seems to line up for me.

Maybe it was just stove top. No brand name on the box

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join