It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congratulations Presidente AMLO!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: xBWOMPx

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: xBWOMPx

You're a liar. Here is the quote in Spanish.

Agradecemos tu interés en nuestros contenidos, sin embargo; este material cuenta con derechos de propiedad intelectual, queda expresa- mente prohibido la publicación, retransmisión, distribución, venta, edición y cualquier otro uso de los contenidos (incluyendo, pero no limi- tado a, contenido, texto, fotografías, audios, videos y logotipos) sin previa autorización por escrito de EL UNIVERSAL, Compañía Periodís- tica Nacional S. A. de C. V. Si deseas hacer uso de ellos te invitamos a visitar nuestra tienda en línea: tienda.agenciaeluniversal.mx... , o bien, puedes comunicar- te con nosotros para cualquier duda, comentario o sugerencia al teléfono: 57091313 Ext. 2406 y 2425 de lunes a viernes en horarios de oficina.

www.eluniversal.com.mx...

What he said is Migrants the entire Americas, and the entire world have no choice but to leave their villages for America, and it's a human right he will defend. He flat out said immigration to America is a HUMAN RIGHT and he will defend it. Learn to speak Spanish and you will understand.

The false reporting is saying he was calling for migrants to do it, he didn't. But he said immigration into America is a human right he will defend for anyone who thinks they have to do it.

Im listening to my wife and her mom who lives in mexico right now laughing at the ignorance of americans and how gullible americans are of the msm and jump to assumptions because google said so. Pffft

You should tell your wife and her mom to ease up on the bigotry, calling all Americans ignorant and gullible because of one person's internet post is pretty silly. As if no one in another country has ever said something stupid on the internet

edit on 2 7 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Yeah. Generalizations suck.

edit on 7/2/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Exactly - the tentacles would be entrenched throughout the bureaucracy of the Mexican public service as well.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Fair enough - any Government that is complicit in pushing such an agenda as normalizing sex with such young children,
yes CHILDREN is worrisome and to be pushed back against.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

This is what I was having fun with - contextual reading will help you

DO THE MATH
Math designed the Universe.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Agradecemos tu interés en nuestros contenidos, sin embargo; este material cuenta con derechos de propiedad intelectual, queda expresa- mente prohibido la publicación, retransmisión, distribución, venta, edición y cualquier otro uso de los contenidos (incluyendo, pero no limi- tado a, contenido, texto, fotografías, audios, videos y logotipos) sin previa autorización por escrito de EL UNIVERSAL, Compañía Periodís- tica Nacional S. A. de C. V. Si deseas hacer uso de ellos te invitamos a visitar nuestra tienda en línea: tienda.agenciaeluniversal.mx... , o bien, puedes comunicar- te con nosotros para cualquier duda, comentario o sugerencia al teléfono: 57091313 Ext. 2406 y 2425 de lunes a viernes en horarios de oficina.

What he said is Migrants the entire Americas, and the entire world have no choice but to leave their villages for America, and it's a human right he will defend. He flat out said immigration to America is a HUMAN RIGHT and he will defend it. Learn to speak Spanish and you will understand.

The false reporting is saying he was calling for migrants to do it, he didn't. But he said immigration into America is a human right he will defend for anyone who thinks they have to do it.

Im listening to my wife and her mom who lives in mexico right now laughing at the ignorance of americans and how gullible americans are of the msm and jump to assumptions because google said so. Pffft

You should tell your wife and her mom to ease up on the bigotry, calling all Americans ignorant and gullible because of one person's internet post is pretty silly. As if no one in another country has ever said something stupid on the internet

Oh god, go crawl in your safe space and grow some thick skin. Im an all american white boy from kansas and not all americans but atleast half, yes, they are gullible and believe everything they hear from msm

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: carewemust

Fair enough - any Government that is complicit in pushing such an agenda as normalizing sex with such young children,
yes CHILDREN is worrisome and to be pushed back against.

Nobody in mexico legalized the age of consent to 12 nor is it planned to. Jeeezus people come on!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Your google translate did not work, I will post the Google translate for you.

And soon, very soon, to the triumph of our movement we are going to defend the migrants of the entire American continent and all the migrants of the world who, by necessity, have to leave their villages to seek life in the United States, it is a human right that we are going to defend

That sounds like exactly what I said.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I just sourced and quoted him. You are LYING, it is EXACTLY what he said.

Y ya pronto, muy pronto, al triunfo de nuestro movimiento vamos a defender a los migrantes de todo el continente Americano y todos los migrantes del mundo que, por necesidad, tienen que abandonar sus pueblos para buscar la vida en Estados Unidos, es un derecho humano que vamos a defender

Feel free to translate that, I know EXACTLY what he said. He is NOT talking about people already there, he is talking about people who want to go in the future, stop lying.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Yeah I get what you're saying, but saying maths designed the universe is as helpful as

"the mountain designed the river"

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

He's lying, I sourced and quoted their new President. He called immigrating to America a human right for ALL people all over the world and he will defend it. Sourced. Quoted. Proven.

The past tense would be abandonado, he used abandonar which is future tense. 100% proven that other poster is wrong.

And soon, very soon, to the triumph of our movement we are going to defend the migrants of the entire American continent and all the migrants of the world who, by necessity, have to leave their villages to seek life in the United States, it is a human right that we are going to defend

Y ya pronto, muy pronto, al triunfo de nuestro movimiento vamos a defender a los migrantes de todo el continente Americano y todos los migrantes del mundo que, por necesidad, tienen que abandonar sus pueblos para buscar la vida en Estados Unidos, es un derecho humano que vamos a defender

link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Here is the quote you posted:

“With the triumph of our movement, we’ll defend migrants from Central America, Mexico, and from all over the continent … it’s a human right we will champion,”

You see those ellipses? Why do you think your source placed ellipses there instead of providing the full quote? No reason in particular? And context doesn't matter? Because there was context, you know. I wonder why.
www.factcheck.org...

But aren't you glad Trump is looking forward to working with him?
edit on 7/2/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: face23785

Oh god, go crawl in your safe space and grow some thick skin. Im an all american white boy from kansas and not all americans but atleast half, yes, they are gullible and believe everything they hear from msm

I just couldn't resist pointing out the irony of people that will claim racism over every little thing but then make broad generalizations about 300+ million people.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I just couldn't resist pointing out the irony of people that will claim racism over every little thing but then make broad generalizations about 300+ million people.

You mean like how all Democrats want is open borders. Like that?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I just sourced and quoted him. You are LYING, it is EXACTLY what he said.

Feel free to translate that, I know EXACTLY what he said. He is NOT talking about people already there, he is talking about people who want to go in the future, stop lying.

I honestly trust my wife, she knows four languages and has a degree in translation and interpreting she says google translation is never accurate and has a different meaning. I use to use it to try to communicate with some of her family and they had no clue what i was talking about. But keep drinking the koolaid and i guess ill keep LYING then or telling the truth, whatever it is you like to call it.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

You mean like how all Democrats want is open borders. Like that?

Yes, exactly like that LOL.... that made me laugh!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I didn't google translate. I read it myself. I just showed you using the actual tense what he said. Stay ignorant, I proved it. If your wife says the word he used is past tense she is lying. I suspect she never said that and she never even read the source I provided and you are making crap up based on what she has told you overall.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I didn't google translate. I read it myself. I just showed you using the actual tense what he said. Stay ignorant, I proved it. If your wife says the word he used is past tense she is lying. I suspect she never said that and she never even read the source I provided and you are making crap up based on what she has told you overall.

So you speak spanish then?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Here is the quote you posted:

“With the triumph of our movement, we’ll defend migrants from Central America, Mexico, and from all over the continent … it’s a human right we will champion,”

You see those ellipses? Why do you think your source placed ellipses there instead of providing the full quote? No reason in particular? And context doesn't matter? Because there was context, you know. I wonder why.
www.factcheck.org...

But aren't you glad Trump is looking forward to working with him?

This is the translation YOUR source provides.

“Soon, very soon, to the triumph of our movement, we will defend migrants from Mexico, Central America, of the entire American continent and all the migrants of the world who of necessity have to leave their villages to go and seek life in the United States; it is a human right that we will defend for all Mexicans and all migrants.”

EXACTLY what I said. Your source says he did not call for an invasion, which is true. He did not encourage anyone to do it, but said it is a human right for anyone who chooses to. Thank you for providing a source that 100% says what I said. I appreciate the help.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

So you speak spanish then?

I just translated it and gave you the actual tenses of the words. Are you claiming I was wrong? Are you claiming he used the PAST tense when he said abandonar. Is it really your claim abandonar is past tense and not abandonado?

NO ONE has a human right to immigrate to America. No one. That doesn't mean there should not be immigration, but sorry, it is NOT a human right as he EXPLICITLY stated, his words, not mine.
edit on 2-7-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join