It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic
When President Trump was talking about being a "good student" And a quick learner .. he made the Q sign with his right hand.....

I am an optimistic skeptic.. but even I caught that..

Wow what a ride.. this thread has doubled microwave popcorn stock ....

Respectfully,
~meathead

Optimistic Skeptic. I like that.

I've got some reason for skepticism, but I'm ignoring it. This is way too much fun.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
He is killing it yet again. Every rally, he never holds back.

Ros,

I was most impressed the other night when he said "no teleprompters". After DECADES of morons reading script, a human talking with human is great even if you hate speeches etc.

Consider how much work it takes NOT to look left, read, look right, read, look left, read, look right, ahhhh, you get the point.

So much energy he spends both giving at these events and fending of the negative energy. Remarkable.

He actually looks younger than when he was elected.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Yeah not the first time he did that either.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I LOVE my My Pillow.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
It seems like You Dobbs is as dumbfounded as I am listening to how genuinely inclusive he was when he spoke. Not his presidency but ours.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
He is killing it yet again. Every rally, he never holds back.

Ros,

I was most impressed the other night when he said "no teleprompters". After DECADES of morons reading script, a human talking with human is great even if you hate speeches etc.

Consider how much work it takes NOT to look left, read, look right, read, look left, read, look right, ahhhh, you get the point.

So much energy he spends both giving at these events and fending of the negative energy. Remarkable.

He actually looks younger than when he was elected.

TAT, Agreed. The recent others aged like rotten fruit, but of course everyone knows my explanation.

I attribute his energy to the tipping point having been reached, he's got that relieved energy a person gets when clarity is reached and the coaster is about to take its free ride to the bottom.

Q found the right family to represent us.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

You got a PM.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I just wanted to share with you a refreshing incident on my dog walk tonight. I live in a tiny town in WI. I was walking down the sidewalk and one of our aldermen pulled up on his moped to visit a neighbor, who is a recent widower. Silly old guy on a silly green moped, with a heart of gold and a great big Q on his helmet!!! I told him I loved the Q helmet, and I think he thought I said cute helmet. Oh well, it is growing, even in our little town of only 2800 ppl. BTW, I bought a t-shirt for the 4th. Couldn't resist WWG1WGA!

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I use to never listen to rally's especially after a person was president. I don't need Q to give me hope. Just listening to POTUS and seeing/hearing the enthusiastic response gives me hope.

He has already done enough to tell me he is the real deal...what I have waited for and never thought would happen before I died.

Saw a 77 yr old black woman talking about coming off the plantation (you are never to old) and saying from now on she is voting for people who are helping her family. She is now a republican.

It seems to be happening everywhere and that is thanks to Q

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Oh boy ...
This may be where we see if Gowdy is a real deal or not .

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
So Strzok is clamming up....Interesting. How did we know that already?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Interesting Group decode on Q Posts #1595, 1596, 1597,1598 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

This is the 3 pictures taken from airplane and the preceding post starting "Desperate agencies do stupid things."

Firstly posts 1597 and 1598 are 0min MARKER posts, meaning IMPORTANT relevant to imminent or in progress action.

Now the interesting bit - TIMESTAMP TO ACRONYM decodes

#1595 result is VJI
#1596 result is VJT
#1597 result is VJO
#1598 result is VJG

Could it mean "Valerie Jarrett Incensed, Tried (False Flag), Overcome, Gone" or something similar?
edit on 27-6-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typos

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The beautiful state of Wisconsin welcomes OUR President tonight to break ground on the FoxCom deal. Bringing 13,000 jobs to our state. Thank you Mr. President!!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Today was a historic tipping point for a variety of reasons.

What a day!

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: frayedknot

He may also have a word or two to say to Harley.
People here fought that union battle with ACT10. The Dems really should look at the "flyovers". UW system exports graduates all over the country. Salt of the earth people here. And despite the coastal attitude toward "middle people" most are educated and patriots. hint...It is possible to be both at the same time

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join