It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manchild will rule 1/3 of all galaxies liberated from Satan's power

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
This all sounds like the beginnings of some poorly thought out cult. Absolute nonsense and actually an insult to the intelligence of most of the people here who read it.

I personally think that ridiculous posts like the OP should be removed simply on the basis of how idiotic they are. Sheesh.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

and if so idiotic as you say, why don't you present your super logical arguments against, instead of insulting me and proposing the messenger to be silenced?

What's wrong to have a reread of the Gospel, keeping in mind that we have trillions upon trillions of stars visible, that apparently are not created just to be a waste land by the same God who created us? Thousands of exo-planets orbiting other stars, some of them within the range of existing liquid water, are already spotted by orbital telescopes. And paradoxically, champion in that research are the Vatican scientists and Vatican sponsored telescopes. One of the good things of the Catholic Church that experienced quite many crises in history, to say the least.

If you call that a poor cult or whatever (and I don't see where the cult is in a free thought exercise), what would you call the inquisition? As if I hear the inquisitor who judged Giordano Bruno for saying there are other worlds created by God...if Giordano Bruno was listened to and not burned 400 years ago, now for these 400 years lost, we would have been on Mars and beyond, with unlimited resources for everyone of the ever growing population...Or that is not the plan of God for humanity, rather staying in poverty, hunger, disease, and suffering forever? Then why the Catholic Church encourages the birth rate...

But that is not important for people who seek their truth and their righteousness at the expense of the rest. Even of the whole planet. Even of the authentic teaching of Jesus Christ. Who preached Peace and Love, and not burning of books, people and ideas...

I write here not because I want to answer people like you, but for the very important readers who know who they are
edit on 28-6-2018 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
Would manchild be analogous to Son-of-man? Or literally, that which is birthed from the human. The second birth insisted upon by Jesus.

The birth from the spirit in the talk with Nicodemus you mean?

Let me clarify again for those who did not read:

The manchild cannot be Jesus Christ for obvious reasons. Jesus was not taken up to heaven upon his birth. Mary didn't flee in the desert alone but with baby Jesus and Joseph. And the theologians who insist on those paradoxes should also explain whether satan established his rule on earth at that time, if they assume that happened by the time of the birth of Jesus and the flee in Egypt.

I think satan's final rule (the Great Trib ) has not come yet. Also, John in the year 90 AD when he supposedly wrote it, is unlikely to talk of events that took place 90y ago. Rather he sees visions of the future.

Because if we say that the manchild is the birth of Jesus back in time, then we may say the antichrist also has already arrived back in time, (there are many qualified candidates) and then...where we are now on the timeline? We are completely lost in preterism.

I understand your question is a little different, although I do not understand it completely, if you don't mind you may clarify it. But I repeat these things for the sake of the reader who might click for the first time here.
Thank you anyway

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Jesus christ. You actually think that I have to qualify my opinion that this is complete BS?

Well then, I'm afraid that alone disqualifies you from any further conversation with me. I don't waste my time on the deluded and/or stupid.

Go forth being if light. Meet up with your celestial saviours and make sure that you let them know which side you're on before the inter galactic space war in gods name begins so you won't get caught up in the crossfire.

Oh, and grow up. There are real issues here right now that you might want to worry about instead. Issues that have the potential to affect all of us, and our children's live. And their children's.

Take your fantasy nonsense and shove it. Child.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I believe in Jesus Christ as my personal savior and the savior of the world. In all my threads I never question that spiritual salvation of the soul, that will culminate in its fullness at the end of the world in the resurrection of the dead, and the life everlasting. Amen.

Saying that as a base line, I think it is very legitimate to reread the Revelation 12 and the entire Bible looking for signs who the angels are. And why they are not so much spoken of in the New testament, after Jesus said to Nicodemus in John 1:51 (NIV)
"He then added, "Very truly I tell you, you will see 'heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending on' the Son of Man."""

One could expect more than just the few occasions where those angels will appear later in the Gospels/Acts.

Were the Gospels censored since the first century? It is logical to be expected, in the time when the fight was for the written rare books /papirii and when the persecutors did not burn only books but killed the people who preserved them. There were whole communities martyred while others strangely survived. Especially stunning are the mass martyrdoms of tens of thousands Christians in Asia Minor (today's Turkey) in the last years before the Edict of Milan 313 AD. The Eastern calendars give only the numbers, not even the names, so many were the martyrs... Why? Just because some local tyrant served a pagan god of Rome, and didn't take the new course already spoken of between the competing emperors just years before (or even after) the Edict? Or may be something more than that? Perhaps the persecutions of the Roman emperors were more precise and selective than we thought. Perhaps priceless books of early Christianity were destroyed together with the communities that kept them.

It is very legitimate from a Christian point of view that I unceasingly defend, to review those texts who survived until our days. The angels are not purely spiritual beings, as we were told in Sunday schools. And that is NOT a Dogma neither some other kind of unfailing teaching of the church. It is just the view of early scholars who had their limited understanding, that transferred in a chain reaction down the centuries.

Instead, the Bible shows the Angels (and the demons) being quite proactive in the material world. Remember Daniel and what the archangels Gabriel and Michael did in the wars. Just spiritual help for the soldiers to fight more effectively?

Let alone the clear references of Ezekiel 1 wheels within wheels (whoever didin't read the first chapter of Ezekiel, please just do it, you will be amazed!) and the taking off Elijah by the chariot of fire (2 Kings 2). Do the horses fly, and with fire? I didn't know of such ones!

When we are told of the Universe and its countless stars, today as a matter of observable fact even with amateur telescopes that many people have, we should humbly bow before God the almighty who created much more than we could ever fathom. We are just so much limited, even when we have God on our side we still remain a fragile being that frankly cannot see farther than his neighbor. And not to think we are the best of the best, the chosen ones (although still we might be), and so many other lofty things that are absolute nonsense and pride... There are worlds beyond ours that we cannot even dream of them...and yet some of us insist it is what we see here on earth and that's why...God created the whole universe so we can be tested to eat that damned apple in the garden?... We just don't understand it, and that is may be our biggest excuse.

And because the fanatic reader(s) will avoid any other reference than the Bible, will probably say all the ancient artifacts like the great pyramids in Egypt and elsewhere, the megalithic structures etc are all built by the generation of Nephilim and their earthly offspring the giants...

...therefore I have to refer to the Bible itself that it names at least three constellations in heaven: the Bear, the Pleiades and Orion. (and heaven always in the Bible is interchangeable with sky, and space. Heaven and sky are the same word in all Latin family of languages). Why, for what purpose? The names are not even given by the Hebrew tradition. They are given by those peoples who had developed ancient astronomy (probably Sumer, Babylon or Egypt).

The Bible contains three direct references to the Pleiades and Orion in Job 9:9 and 38:31, and Amos 5:8

“Can you bind the chains of the Pleiades,
Or loose the cords of Orion?
Can you lead forth a constellation in its season,
And guide the Bear with her satellites?” (Job 38:31-32 NASB)

Job 9:9
Who makes the Bear, Orion and the Pleiades, And the chambers of the south;

Amos 5:8
He who made the Pleiades and Orion And changes deep darkness into morning, Who also darkens day into night, Who calls for the waters of the sea And pours them out on the surface of the earth, The LORD is His name.

Isaiah 13:10
For the stars of heaven and their constellations Will not flash forth their light; The sun will be dark when it rises And the moon will not shed its light.

If that is not enough for the argument how important is the world above us with all its stars, should we reread the Bible and particularly the revelation in that mindset, I don't know what it could be.

Other problems that are more important here and now, sure they exist. And there are enough threads and forums that are full of ideas, analysis, prognosis, how to deal with them.

And let stop insulting personally. If not, I'd ask the mods to take actions. Actually, I am no less quality member of this forum than someone who just appeared for the first time here and decided I am wrong and starts insulting me right away, without giving any logical objections to my arguments listed with so much time and efforts. If he doesn't like what he reads, he is free not to read and stop spoiling the good work done here.

Thank you!
edit on 3-7-2018 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I deleted some heated arguments. Because I will not allow provocation to make me out of focus in this thread. However I warned every next post that does not offer logical discussion rather insults, will be referred to the mods.

As far as the possibility of conversion of the defeated already star systems who initially opposed God (pretty much as the humanity did), it comes to mind the words of Garabandal seer that other civilizations in space need conversion as we do, and that Jesus died for them too (I have a separate thread of that, please click on my profile).

The words of pope Francis of baptizing Martian with green long nose and big ears, if the Martians send a delegation, comes to show us that it is a possibility there are other creatures out there in the vast space, who are neither the angelic ones, nor the demonic ones. I disagree on a number of occasions with pope Francis, and much more with the policy of the Vatican. On this occasion however, I can congratulate him of his boldness, and only say he should continue in that way to acknowledge at least 5-6 space civilizations as many as president Reagan was allegedly briefed about.
(other insiders speak of 57, or even hundreds already in contact, some of which blond humanoid or Nordic).

We have also the insider information of the meeting of Nordic ET with president Eisenhower, on which meeting was present cardinal McIntyre of Los Angeles, who after that flew directly to Rome to inform pope Pius XII. As a result Pius started Centro Inteligencia Vaticana with the goal to gather all available information from throughout the world about the ET. I can show links, but right now I am not in the mode to search and post links, when actually I am challenged by insults. I did enough already for all who want to read and reflect unbiased.

So, fair play is fair play, not only in football. To call someone idiotic and cult is not enough to prove it. IMO a Sorry must follow if the other side is a follower of Jesus Christ, as I myself am too.
edit on 3-7-2018 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Medjugorje hints and Garabandal talks of beings on other planets

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I continue to have no words that are adequate enough to describe this thread.
edit on 9-7-2018 by AngryCymraeg because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-7-2018 by AngryCymraeg because: Typo

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

then please do not have any words...

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

then please do not have any words...

Sorry, but I am genuinely concerned for your mental health. Seriously, please seek help now.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
If I write here it is because I find it necessary to communicate to the readers important new moments in the understanding of the book of Revelation. And in no way to discuss about the mental health of anyone. It is below my level and certainly I would not spend time on that.

I write my long and substantial posts in quite good level of English. If someone seeks Oxford level English, then he might ask there. But I rest assured that most of the posters regardless of their country of origin don't express themselves in English as clearly as I do.

On the topic of this Thread (and I ask every poster who decides to spend time here, to be precise On the Topic):

Revelation 12 talks of space objects, such as the Sun, the Moon and the Stars. They are not Symbols. The symbology approach could lead us to deny the reality of everything in prophecy, including of the beast and its mark.

John saw in a vision the events described in the Revelation around the year 90 AD (written down around 170 AD the early found papirii of chapters 1,2). John sees future events, not past events.

Certainly the birth of the manchild cannot be the birth of baby Jesus in Bethlehem for obvious reasons. Baby Jesus was never raptured/taken up to heaven at his birth, rather he grew up to the age of 33 on earth. The image of the manchild is a future event. Whether it is a person, or it is a collective combined image, both perspectives are possible.

Pope Francis talked of the same verse in his homily in Fatima 2017 on the 100th anniversary of the apparitions. He compared us, the church, to the manchild who have our mother in heaven. So he rather accepts the collective image of the manchild, in the image of Jesus Christ.

The war in heaven has for its beginning a concrete event: the birth and the rapture of the manchild. For its duration, unknown time period. For its end, the start of the Great Tribulation by Satan who, losing the war in heaven, is cast down to earth and persecutes the woman into the desert.

The duration of the war in heaven seems to me to be quite longer than previously assumed. Because, the war in heaven includes all star systems, 1/3 of which followed Satan (as it is said, his tail dragged them). That makes trillions upon trillions stars.

That war cannot be already finished, since we do not have its start event, the birth and the taking up to heaven of the manchild. (Let alone, the preceding events in the Revelation, such as the 7 trumps that include meteorite rain, asteroid impact, major war...)

As of the existing of life on other planets, we'd better refer to the latest research of exoplanets. There are several thousand discovered exoplanets, 46 of which fall within the potential habitable zone where the liquid water could exist. en.wikipedia.org... These are the first secure steps of practical pinpoint of modern telescopes at foreign worlds...The numbers are big therefore, not small.

Theoretical estimations of the scientific community show that one in eight stars in our galaxy probably has planets around it. That makes 50 billion stars with possible planets only in Milky Way galaxy...

As of the religious implications of the future discovery of life in the Universe, let see two interviews of two Vatican officials.

Monsignor Corrado Balducci, top exorsist of Rome during St John Paul II

And Fr Funes, astronomer in the Vatican observatories in Castel Gandolfo and in Arizona

I invite everyone to review those sources without any prejudice before taking his or her stance on that issue that will become only more heated and discussed with the time passing by. Every next year brings us closer to the official extraterrestrial contact. Regardless of whether we want it or not, admit it or not.
Regardless whether we are in the time of the Revelation End Times, or if we are 100 or 1000 years away from it.

As of the special role of the manchild (that is, of all people who make up that collective image), time will tell what God's plan for him/them will be. There is a reason why Jesus Christ has chosen the Earth for his incarnation, and not another planet. And why He mandated before his ascension to his disciples:

Mark 16:15 New King James Version (NKJV)
15 And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.
www.biblegateway.com...

I see my role in this thread as accomplished. I have personal duties that make it impossible for me to dedicate more free time to that long work in its current format. I am thankful to the forum that was a good place to discuss with many intelligent people, who unfortunately are no more around. And I hope the readers will find these writings and discussions, and will continue the good set example.

May God bless us!

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Always enjoy reading your posts 2012newstart, hope you don't stop because of a few rude replies. Keep your head up buddy.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ReggieWrightworth

Thank you, Reggie, the few people like you make it what is worth to post here. And I also remember your good posts in other threads that are worth of reflecting and searching the truth.

Nobody has all pieces,and I don't pretend to have them. Some stupid people, or should I call them trolls, have the only goal to disrupt the process of decoding the sacred texts.

I enter in a period when I wouldn't have the time to post as I did before, to say the least.

Here I will offer my view where we are on the Revelation timeline. Sure I can be wrong. As almost everyone who dares to write on it, because we are still not reaching the end of the timeline
Technically we are on it since the Ascension of Jesus.

Events like WW1 and WW2 cannot be skipped from the prophetic timeline. Why a prophecy if it wouldn't say a word of the biggest massacres in recorded history? How about the previous big wars and other events? I will let that to be done by smarter people than me. One can ponder upon 2 Esdras book where the kingdoms are compared to the feathers of an eagle with three heads. That image has more space to elaborate than just the final beast in the revelation. (and it is said the eagle is that beast of John).

chapters 11 and 12, the rest is also very interesting. The book is included in the Latin Vulgate.
www.sacred-texts.com...

Now my view on the Apocalypse

The first seal the white horse = The Belle Époque, in the peace between the Napoleonic wars and WW1.

The second seal, the red horse = WW1 the bloodiest war until that time in history, for the first time were used new kinds of weapons like tanks, planes, submarines, machine guns, chemical weapons.

The third seal, the black horse = the great depression in USA, the economic crisis in Europe after WW1 and before the rise of Nazi regimes.

The fourth seal, the pale horse with his name Death = WW2 the worst on record with estimations between 50 and 80 million people dead.

The fifth seal, the slain martyrs for the word of God, during the persecutions of totalitarian regimes.

The sixth seal is still expected, the great warning event. So we are just before it.

Then comes the sealing of the 144,000 an event that didn't happen yet. It cannot be just symbolic, unless we accept as symbolic also the mark of the beast!

Revelation Chapter 7
"After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree. 2 Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God. He called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea: 3 “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.” 4 Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel."

9 After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands. 10 And they cried out in a loud voice:

“Salvation belongs to our God,
who sits on the throne,
and to the Lamb.”

(is that indicating a rapture event too?)

Then the Seventh Seal comes, that makes a silence for half an hour

"8 When he opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour."

That is a prophetic hour, according to the formula 1 day = 1 year defined by Daniel. 1 hour is 2 weeks, half an hour is one week. The word "About" means it could be 6 days for example.

The next events during the first 3 Trumps can be called Meteorite rain and Asteroids.

So we have 1 week warning before the meteorites strike, and after the sealing of the 144,000. That could be important short period of time, if the Revelation mentions it so precisely as "about half an hour".

We still didn't pass the 6th seal though. The duration of the period between the 6th and the 7th seal could be longer, even years. As the duration between the other seals.

That is to say, the 144,000 (plus many others from all tribes) will have a definite role on earth, and IMO in the Church too, very soon right after the event described in the Sixth seal.

That strangely coincides with the time of the Last pope in Malachi's list, pope Francis. His time is almost over due to his advanced age. Whether he has 5 more years or he will resign sooner, I don't know. But after him comes a different era, when those 144,000 elect young men will make their appearance on the world stage and in the Church.

Let me say also, that I disagree with those preachers who see the rapture in chapter 4. Where it is said the rapture happens there? It is John who was shown in a vision (or was he taken up) the throne of God. He never said the Church will be taken at that time. He talked about the ancient churches before. Only after that he starts talking of the seals.

I'd rather think of the rapture timing at Revelation 12 the rapture of the Manchild, with the rest of God's people fleeing into the desert. Or Revelation 7 the great multitude before the throne of God. There could be more than one takings.

And between these two events, the rapture of the manchild and the persecution of the woman, stands the duration of the war in heaven. That could take years. That is the Era of Peace on Earth. That is a second pause in prophecy, a parenthesis, similar to the one between the 69th and 70th week of years in Daniel.

Satan doesn't persecute the woman during the war in heaven. And that war couldn't have already started or finished. Because it starts exactly after the rapture of the manchild, an event that definitely didn't happen yet. Preceded by the meteorites in the Trumps that didn't happen either.

It is a pity that some people ridicule everytime someone posts something substantial, be it me or someone else. They do not offer anything better of course. They are here for a purpose that they know well. I wonder how much do they make of it, because I don't make anything by spending time here...

But even worse is when those elect ones, the consecrated ones, do not pay any attention to the obvious signs of the times, and go on with their petty things day by day, until the day when...St Peter's dome falls over them in the movie 2012...

Before that happens though, before the Trumps, come the 144,000 that will change the world, even if it is for a short time to give the world a chance to choose a better option than to stand unprotected under the meteorites.

Could we have decades until then, not just years? Everything is possible. See how long it takes between the fifth seal and the sixth seal, so many decades in which many people cry to God as shown in the fifth seal, although it has passed already long ago...We are just a step from the fulfillment, and I am happy to live in the time when God's plan will be finally materialized! And again, what I know or imagine to know, is just a little piece.

edit on 26-7-2018 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Thanks for the kind words. I'm a complete novice to this subject as a whole, but it interests me. We can only speculate, but your speculation is far more informed than mine. It will be interesting to see how far Trump pushes things with Iran, and whether he gives Israel the backing for a new temple on temple mount. Putin is intriguing, he has to easily be the most powerful and clever Russian leader in living memory, and I can't imagine another Russian following him who has his influence and strength of character. The Gog / Magog war is often linked to Russia, so you'd think Putin has a good a chance of any Russian leader of fulfilling that; with him being situated just above Israel in Syria, friends with Iran, and getting closer to Turkey's leader (who has been outspoken in criticism of Israel). Plus, Father Gruner has a video which indicates Putin has an interest in Fatima:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ReggieWrightworth

Gog and Magog have different places in the two prophetic books Ezekiel and Apocalypse.

For Ezekiel, the event that comes immediately after the restoration of the nation of Israel, is Gog and Magog war, to be followed by the (Heavenly) New Jerusalem on the ground of today's.

For John, Gog and Magog war is separated from us by the entire sequence of the End times, including the Second Coming of Jesus and the millenial reign. Only then Gog and Magog war happens, before the final judgment of the Universe.

Also, the Heavenly Jerusalem of John descends from the skies, and if you take the measurement it is about the size of the Moon, it is a planetary size body. Ezekiel doesn't speak about that, although he dedicates the last 9 chapters of his book on the New Jerusalem with details that John doesn't provide.

Of course Ezekiel is right, because those events will inevitably happen, regardless of how long we should wait for them. But it seems John puts more important events on the timeline that Ezekiel didn't see. As long as we accept the Revelation as prophetic authentic book, something that the Church has done in 5th century.

As I read Revelation 7 of the uncountable multitude standing before the throne of God, it seems to me we are clearly told of the first Rapture event to bring people to heaven without dying (and I understand heaven as other planets too).
that happens before the 7 trumps, the first 3 of which as falling celestial objects meteorites or asteroids on earth. In other words, we have Rapture event before the Chastisement.

WW3 for me is the 200 mln war, that happens after the asteroids. And the locusts - alien invasion but not a total one, limited in time and power.

edit on 27-7-2018 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I saw "manchild" and I thought this was a Trump thread lololololololol

Looking forward to watching the Holy space war on TV.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Let assume there are other beings in the Universe, and we know from the Scripture there are angels and demons even without the modern studies on extraterrestrials. Some of them are like us humans, others have other forms (consider the 4 cherubs described by Ezekiel and by John). It is possible many of them to be reptiles, as we have reptiles as an endurable life form on earth. Moreover, dinosaurs once populated the earth before some asteroid wiped them out, as the most probable theories say.

Did the Bible speak of dinosaurs or dragons? Yes it does www.genesispark.com... “Praise the LORD from the earth, you dragons, and all deeps:” (Psalm 148:7) The Hebrew word "tannin" was translated as "dragons" (see KJV) long before the modern term "dinosaurs" to be coined.

Does it mean all dragons/dinosaurs/reptiles who were created by God, were evil? No more than the lions or other carnivorous animals. We have the lion in the Scripture in the images of both good and bad. Jesus is compared to a lion. And Satan is compared to a lion too.

So let not be surprised if Revelation 12 takes that image of a dragon as Satan, while the Psalms speak of the dragons as good creatures who praise God.

Moreover, in the vast Universe it is likely to have both good and evil reptiles. As there are good and evil humans. Hitler and Beethoven were born in the same race and nation. John and Judas, too.

St Paul warns that Satan presents himself as Angel of light. Not as a dragon! Strange, isn't it.

Therefore, not the exterior form is what matters in the eyes of God, as Peter said in the Acts, when he ate the unclean animals and baptized the Roman centurion Cornelius.

Hope that correction to my previous posts on Revelation 12 will be helpful.
edit on 7-11-2018 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Hmm man child, i think that may be me.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I'm sure that among the billions of galaxies out there that there are certainly more than 13 under Satan's power.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

1/3 was put as 13 in the shortcuts...read the OP please
Revelation 12 gives the ration of 1/3 vs 2/3

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join