It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manchild will rule 1/3 of all galaxies liberated from Satan's power

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Not to be rude but this dimensions bible is faulty.

This dimensions bible? which one?

There are literally millions of bibles in this dimension, yes, literally millions have been created over the recent years.

Books filled with stories are interpreted by the reader, some take it literal others symbolical.

Whats faulty for you is functioning perfectly for another.

This the age of confusion.

only for those that are blinded to vast diversities we face at any given moment and how we react to their influences.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
When the text says man child, does not mean manchild. Is more like a child son of "man", like Jesus used to call himself the Son of Man.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
From the homily of pope Francis, Fátima, 13 May 2017

“[There] appeared in heaven a woman clothed with the sun”. So the seer of Patmos tells us in the Book of Revelation (12:1), adding that she was about to give birth to a son. Then, in the Gospel, we hear Jesus say to his disciple, “Here is your mother” (Jn 19:27). We have a Mother!

I have thought similar for long, and I am glad that pope Francis said it. We all participate in the mission of the manchild. In my view, and that is my interpretation, those 1/3 of all stars who will be conquered back from Satan to God, will be our missionary field, of all Christians on Earth who would choose it.

Why earth's people if we are not better may be even worse? That goes to: Why did God choose the earth and not another planet for His incarnation?
He didn't come only for the earth, if he is God of all everywhere. He just chose his starting point and people.

I am sorry if my views contradict someone else's, but that is the purpose of writing in intellectual forum, to compare ideas including to post new ideas. Not just reposts of some endless videos or websites that need more visitors.

The events in Revelation 12 the first part do not happen on the surface of planet Earth, that is clearly indicated by the sun, moon and the stars, regardless of how the personages are interpreted.
edit on 21-5-2018 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

That 1/3 of the stars are the fallen ones that followed Satan
. The story only apply to this planet, maybe the other civilizations outside have their own story. And God has provided for them.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
From the homily of pope Francis, Fátima, 13 May 2017

“[There] appeared in heaven a woman clothed with the sun”. So the seer of Patmos tells us in the Book of Revelation (12:1), adding that she was about to give birth to a son. Then, in the Gospel, we hear Jesus say to his disciple, “Here is your mother” (Jn 19:27). We have a Mother!

No, there is no spiritual "Mother" in the context that you are trying to put it.

1 John 5:7

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

Here's what Jesus had to say about who his mother was...

Matthew 12:46-50

46 While he yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with him.

47 Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.

48 But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?

49 And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!

50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Luke 8:19-21

19 Then came to him his mother and his brethren, and could not come at him for the press.

20 And it was told him by certain which said, Thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to see thee.

21 And he answered and said unto them, My mother and my brethren are these which hear the word of God, and do it.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Abednego

if we believe God created ALL, and Jesus is His only begotten son, the story must apply for all the trillions of stars and galaxies. Otherwise, whoever we believe is not really the Creator God and His Son. I chose to believe Him, so for me the story goes to the ends of the Universe.

This is my last post in this thread, I think my participation is exhausted. Thanks to everybody who sincerely put out his own views.
edit on 22-5-2018 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Oooookay. You took an ambiguous phrase from a section of one of the oddest and possibly drug-influenced parts of the Bible and you made an interstellar war out of it.
I'm guessing that you've made a Death Star out of a nano-molehill.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   
why the heck when someone writes something new, and that is the whole purpose of spending time in those forums, he should be ridiculed, and not getting reasonable views of peers?

Revelation is integral part of the canonical Bible, if you don't know it. Drugs?

The ET topic is not new in the Bible, Let read Ezekiel 1, or the taking of Elijah and many other episodes. Why not to consider the cloud in the desert that had all characteristics of what we would call today a UFO providing physical help and shaping the historical events.

And what are all those Angels that appear throughout the Bible? They do not have wings! It is admitted by many scholars, the last to say that was pope Benedict weeks before he resigned.

The war in heaven is not imaginary bubble. Only a person who wants to deny the truth would say that. It is in all religions. Instead of denying it, many Christians would want to think it already happened in pre-historic time between angels and demons. But why should John write it then as a vision of the future?

A preterist approach (that everything already happened) would lead us ultimately to conclude that the Mark of the Beast already happened too, and may be even Armageddon should be taken symbolically. I do not support this approach.

Rather, I suggest that in order for the whole Universe to be judged (all galaxies) and to have after that a new kind of existence without Death, something that we read at the end of the Revelation and also talked by Jesus and the apostles that the Death itself will disappear (and today it is a natural process for everyone), first we have to have that Universe making a free choice between God and Satan. Without free choice there is no sin and no judgement.

In that process, I see the multiple star systems playing important role. Those who are already on God's side, and those who are going to be conquered and converted. Many civilisations that now we call Aliens, are actually playing the role of the angels in the Old testament terminology. We will be surprised to see them in action with spaceships, and offering us the humans to join either side. Many of them may have visited us in the past, as the ancient history and Sagas speak.

I am really annoyed that so many efforts of mine are met by cold blood rejection and ridicule. The point I still post in this forum is, I believe the truth that should be made public, for whatever it is worth. In other words, I do not post for you guys who ridicule everything and everyone, as if that is your sole purpose to spend time here. I answered not the last absurd post, I made a new statement that was important to be made.
edit on 24-5-2018 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

It is not my perception. it is the words of Revelation 12.

words are perceived.

so yes

its your perception.

Words have meaning so the message can
not be miscontrued. Breathe in breathe out
think long think wrong.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Rather, I suggest that in order for the whole Universe to be judged (all galaxies) and to have after that a new kind of existence without Death, something that we read at the end of the Revelation and also talked by Jesus and the apostles that the Death itself will disappear (and today it is a natural process for everyone), first we have to have that Universe making a free choice between God and Satan. Without free choice there is no sin and no judgement.

In that process, I see the multiple star systems playing important role. Those who are already on God's side, and those who are going to be conquered and converted. Many civilisations that now we call Aliens, are actually playing the role of the angels in the Old testament terminology. We will be surprised to see them in action with spaceships, and offering us the humans to join either side. Many of them may have visited us in the past, as the ancient history and Sagas speak.

If you had said all of that in your original post, it would have made more sense.

Yes, the Bible tells us that the angels will be judged because they have free will just like you and I. Unfortunately for them, there is no plan of salvation, so they will not be forgiven if they choose to follow Satan, even if they realize they made a mistake. They knew God from the beginning and should have known better. I do believe that the angels who chose to follow Satan would pose as aliens to convince people that God doesn't exist and that they rule the universe, which they don't. God rules over all.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined
I said enough in the OP I think.

Who and what are the angels? what we are told in scholarly books is human work, is simply not the entire truth. it is not a dogma either. There are billions of stars, billions of different kinds of angels, demons,a nd those between, as we are between. To generalise once and for all, by us who are already fallen, we can't determine that.

The Bible speaks of not all of them either. The Bible names few of them only. Yes Satan can't be converted, that's for sure. Technically, we followed Satan in the Garden too. However, the Book of Enoch is may be the most important source about the angels, the fallen angels, the Nephilim, the giants, etc. Chapter XVIII names a certain group of those angels who sinned but not as much as Satan. Called Grigori (translated Watchers), they awaited in silence their judgement. Upon seeing them in the 5th heaven (again, what is the word "heaven"or ""coelum"" in Latin that means also sky?) , Enoch appeals to them to start praising the Lord, something they did!

I continue to insist, that 1/3 of all stars are just too many to be all doomed to satan forever, the way the hardest sinners would be if they do not repent until their death. We were never told of all those stars to be doomed, never in the holy scripture. Sorry but the church fathers who theorize about the angels (spirits according to them) didn't even fathom a glimpse how big is God's creation, what to say they are not in position to judge who will be converted and saved.

All those stars who first followed Satan but who will be conquered/are already conquered by Archangel Michael, they won't be destroyed as with Death Star, simply because God the loving Father is not emperor Palpatine. Unfortunately, many Christians perceive Him exactly as such.

Moreover, 2/3 of all stars, trillions, are faithful to God. Why no one from the church elders said about them for so many centuries? Didn't they know it? I bet they did much more than we know today. Because all the absurd house of cards would fall down, if we know there are better planets who serve God, and that God's kingdom does not start and end with those absurd elders in purple.

Even today, So much energy is spent to decide for remarried couples, etc, but only once the pope said he would baptise Martians. I understand our human problems are more important. But let those in position be not surprised when the entire building collapses tomorrow upon the imminent contact. They lied us for too long and too much.

After this pope Petrus Romanus, there come the era of the manchild and the 144,000 who , I am sorry to say it, will make a better kind of church on earth and in the stars.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
man-child
noun
noun: manchild
an immature man.

If god is the creator of all, would it not be pointless to rebel.. he would have been the one that created even the idea of rebel.. or did he want someone to challange him for a good laugh ..

Yes and thats what we are right now. Man-children. Do you have some kind of disagreement with that assessment or were you just driving home the point further?

As for the heavenly matters? Yeah who knows, I'm just a man child so you couldn't expect me to understand the infinite. So, whatever point you were trying to make with that, my reply is: " sure why not?"

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
ESO image (European Southern Observatory -Chile) of distant galaxies

countless of them! I refuse to believe that those all are satan's, that the visible world is the hell, as some claim. God created all of that and "He saw it was good""

www.dailygalaxy.com...

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I continue to insist, that 1/3 of all stars are just too many to be all doomed to satan forever, the way the hardest sinners would be if they do not repent until their death. We were never told of all those stars to be doomed, never in the holy scripture.

Matthew 25:41

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Jude 1:6

6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

2 Peter 2:4

4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Sure Satan will go to hell and the demons with him. I never questioned THAT.

However, the trillions of stars and the civilizations there created by the same God, are not all demons. Ref. Mgr Corrado Balducci, top Vatican demonologist.

John 10:16
""I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.""

And where are the angels in the picture? Why no one of the...(omitted) ...clergy tell us all those centuries that the angels are extraterrestrials? Because somehow we will stop believing their cosmological model from pre-Galileo projected on the religious understanding where the heaven, purgatory and hell is? Because what we see on Earth is nowhere near the Kingdom of God preached by Jesus Christ, even after 2000 years? Because other star systems made it better, as St [adre Pio said, they didn't sin as we did?

The Universe is a large place, There are others undecided as we stupid humans are. Trillions of them. There are others that Jesus Christ died for them too. See Garabandal apparitions that Virgin Mary said that, I have a special thread on it.

Mark 16:15
He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.""

The original Greek word translated as "world" is Cosmos.

if it was only our own planet, the preachers reached already the shores of China centuries ago. And the Second coming never came. It won't, not until the Universe hears about the Gospel too.

With the help of those ET races/angels who already accepted it. We are not alone! Tomorrow they will give us everything necessary, including ships with crew, to bring the Good news of Resurrection to the ends of the Universe.

Remarkable interview with Bob Dean and Clifford Stone, but top secret personnel. It begins with the involvement of the Vatican and specifically cardinal McIntyre of Los Angeles who was present at the Meeting Eisenhower - ET. And it ends with a vision in time-looking device of the Crucifiction of Jesus Christ. Those people are believers, more than many of us.
edit on 25-5-2018 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   

The landmark UFO DISCLOSURE Press Conference - National Press Club, DC, 2001
U

Those people are all respected credible people in their areas, be it military or science. in most cases are religious, and having their families. They are sceptics much more than the ones who look after flying saucers. They have the truth obtained the hard way. They do not lie! What they saw were not the demons either.

Reagan was briefed on 5-6 ET races, one of which was evil the other 4-5 good ones. That prompted his UN address of the Alien threat

Nobody says that all aliens are good angels. But to think of them as all demonic, means to cancel the help God gives us, and in the final count, to meet exactly those evil ones.

And I wonder, what is the real reason the Vatican keeps secret, when it transpires from everywhere it is deeply involved? Is it possible the Vatican relations to particular ET groups to be not the best possible ones? Otherwise, the Vatican should have the biggest interest of all to announce to the world God's angels who come to help us fighting the evil ones!

edit on 25-5-2018 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   

John 10:16
""I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.""

In the verse above, Jesus was speaking to the Jews (as they were the ones who asked God to bring them a Messiah). He was telling him that the other sheep would include the Gentiles.

And where are the angels in the picture? Why no one of the...(omitted) ...clergy tell us all those centuries that the angels are extraterrestrials? Because somehow we will stop believing their cosmological model from pre-Galileo projected on the religious understanding where the heaven, purgatory and hell is? Because what we see on Earth is nowhere near the Kingdom of God preached by Jesus Christ, even after 2000 years? Because other star systems made it better, as St [adre Pio said, they didn't sin as we did?

The Universe is a large place, There are others undecided as we stupid humans are. Trillions of them. There are others that Jesus Christ died for them too. See Garabandal apparitions that Virgin Mary said that, I have a special thread on it.

According to the Bible, Jesus came in the flesh and shed his blood for man. Jesus coming in the flesh and shedding blood wouldn't have any significance for anyone who wasn't made up of the same.

While the Bible mentions places like "Paradise" and "Hades" where people went after they died, these were just temporary holding places for the souls of humans until Jesus died and prepared a new place for them.

Mark 16:15
He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.""

The original Greek word translated as "world" is Cosmos.

if it was only our own planet, the preachers reached already the shores of China centuries ago. And the Second coming never came. It won't, not until the Universe hears about the Gospel too.

While preachers may have reached the shores of China centuries ago, just think about all of the other remote places on earth that aren't easy to reach. Even with the level of technology available today, there are still places that are not easily reached by plane or car. In fact, my daughter visited a remote village in Papau New Guinea last year where a missionary hadn't visited within the last 100 years and the people living there today had not been exposed to one until now.

As for reaching the cosmos, as humans, that is not our mission. If there are indeed others living in the universe who fit into another category outside of angels and demons, I'm sure God has sent his angels to inform them of his plan for them, regardless of what that plan may be.

In the meanwhile, the Bible tells us that a third of angels will choose to follow Satan and be judged accordingly.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The first missing page of the Bible (Substitiute any religious text you want.) was found it said.

"To my darling Candy. All characters portrayed within this book are fictitous and any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental."

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Would manchild be analogous to Son-of-man? Or literally, that which is birthed from the human. The second birth insisted upon by Jesus.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join