It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Jackson wants everyone to boycott Kroger

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: JAGStorm

The only colour a real businessperson is concerned with, is the colour of your cash - skin, clothes, hair colour doesn't come close to having the cash.

Gimme the cash - you can have the goods.

If no-one is rocking up to buy your goods, then there is no cash.

Again - skin, clothes, hair colour being irrelevant even more now - because having NO cash doesn't come close to having the cash.

Business 101 (strayla edition)

It shows you how schizo progressives are in their thinking in that they often support totally conflicting concepts. We hear nonstop how corporations are greedy and only care about money.... but then we are told they are so racists (or misogynistic with women) that they forget about making money just so they can discriminate.

Show me a public company CEO that doesn't want to make more money and is willing to hurt shareholder value (and their own personal paycheck) just because they don't like black people. Even racist people still want our money!

The reason many of these stores don't locate in these communities is because the areas are impoverished and thus the stores lose money. If there is a viable market, greedy capitalist will invest in it. Sometimes, smart entrepreneurs see opportunities that others do not. This is often the case with minority markets which is why I said Jackson should be raising the capital to open his own chain if he feels so strongly about it.

Magic Johnson made his millions by exploiting large companies' lack of knowledge of minority communities. His Magic Theater chain opened in black neighborhoods because the AMCs, etc had ignored the market.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
We don't get Kroger in Vegas. or Fred Meyers. Can't boycott nothing here! I'll have to drive somewhere in another state and not buy something to boycott! That's it!

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Can you imagine the fallout if he called for a boycott of Walmart?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Thank God for the Koreans...they are like the only people willing to run a store in these crap holes...

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Thank God for the Koreans...they are like the only people willing to run a store in these crap holes...

Koreans love the cash - so do the Chinese & Indians - they all love the colour of cash.

Everyone loves cash - even Ol crumbs-Pelosi loves cash.

Cash talks - BS walks.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I would like to boycott everything Jesse Jackson supports.

He is a vile racist human being that has done far more damage than good in his life.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Have sympathy for the Reverand Doctor Jesse Jackson...Kids out of wedlock...his son recently released from prison...early stages of Parkinson's..

This was so funny and was really funny about it, the US govt. paid for it. Sorry sir, but its time to get out of the limelight, you are being used by your manager, just like BB King was.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

instead of being a annoying jackass?

Is that his new nickname? Jesse Jackass?

(post by MaxHeadroom88 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Just exactly how do you boycott a store that's closed it's doors?

Jackson is an idiot.

Return everything you got from them, leave it on their doorstep, and screw 'em with a clean up bill for a derelict property?

All I know is the Reverend Jackson boycotted intelligence decades ago and created a "common sense desert" inside his head with no sign of an oasis anywhere in sight.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I would rather Boycott Jesse Jackson Instead.......
edit on 12-4-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Just ignore the fool

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

In that same scenario, now smaller stores can move right back in. It's not like that placed is dammed forever.

In Milwaukee they are closing a fancy grocery store because people don't shop there, they want to shop at their local Piggly Wiggly. People vote with their money.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I suspect the real reason they are closing stores in the black areas is because of enormously high pilferage and shoplifting rates.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
We should all boycott Pontiac too.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I would rather Boycott Jesse Jackson Instead.......

He almost won the Demcratic Presidential nomination one year. I think that was the year that Jackson went to the Mideast and negotiated the release of American hostages.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Kroger doesnt want to serve poor people. Kroger is middle class clientel. Tanisha with her "lower class" ways where ruining the ambiance.

You can work there Tanisha, but not shop. You got to Wal-mart.

But seriously, kroger aint the only one doing this.
edit on 12-4-2018 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

Kroger will serve anyone that pays. I read on another article they tried multiple strategies to make this location profitable and it just didn't work. I think kudos to them for doing more than necessary before closing. They also didn't just open and close, some of these stores have been there for years and years losing money!

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: neo96
Just exactly how do you boycott a store that's closed it's doors?

Jackson is an idiot.

I think he might have caught the IDIOT disease from Maxine Waters? Not saying it's true, but just a guess?

Jackson, Waters, etc. are slum lords. They derive their power from the fact that their constituents have few good options.
The black community prospering is the last thing they want, because that would undermine their control.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I'm boycotting Kroger simply because they don't exist here.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join