It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Jackson wants everyone to boycott Kroger

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
www.thestate.com...

Kroger (and other) grocery stores close because they aren't making money, not only that, they have tried many different things,
but are still unsuccessful so they close. Now Jesse thinks its a racial thing (of course he does)

Let me tell you something, I have a secret on Mr. Jesse J. When the crazy stuff was happening in Sanford Florida due to the Trayvon Martin shooting, Jesse Jackson and Sharpton gave speeches and rallies such in the predominantly minority part of town. When they were finished riling up everyone they drove with their entourage right out to the most non minority area and stayed in the most swanky hotel.
How do I know, because I saw them with my own eyes!! All I could think of at the time was what hypocrites they are. I mean, we all know it, but they were just being so blatant about it.

Sure Jesse has every right to stay and spend where he wants, but how hypocritical of him to not spend his $$ in the minority establishments and then blame stores like Kroger for closing when he himself is part of the problem.

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I want everyone to boycott Jessy Jackson. It's a racist thing and he is the racist.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Just exactly how do you boycott a store that's closed it's doors?

Jackson is an idiot.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Benton Harbor MI is trying to draw a store right into the middle of the hood. The people in charge seem to be the only ones that don't understand business needs to make money and the employees need to be safe. Free property that nobody wants.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
poverty pimps

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Just exactly how do you boycott a store that's closed it's doors?

Jackson is an idiot.

I think he might have caught the IDIOT disease from Maxine Waters? Not saying it's true, but just a guess?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
www.thestate.com...

Kroger (and other) grocery stores close because they aren't making money, not only that, they have tried many different things,
but are still unsuccessful so they close. Now Jesse thinks its a racial thing (of course he does)

Let me tell you something, I have a secret on Mr. Jesse J. When the crazy stuff was happening in Sanford Florida due to the Trayvon Martin shooting, Jesse Jackson and Sharpton gave speeches and rallies such in the predominantly minority part of town. When they were finished riling up everyone they drove with their entourage right out to the most non minority area and stayed in the most swanky hotel.
How do I know, because I saw them with my own eyes!! All I could think of at the time was what hypocrites they are. I mean, we all know it, but they were just being so blatant about it.

Sure Jesse has every right to stay and spend where he wants, but how hypocritical of him to not spend his $$ in the minority establishments and then blame stores like Kroger for closing when he himself is part of the problem.

Why doesn't Jesse take some of the millions he has made being a poverty pimp and open up a grocery store in place of Kroger? Oh wait... that would make too much sense. Nah, it is easier to just blame whitey.

This is why I get so frustrated with the black community and especially these buck dancing hoteps like Jackson. They speak out of both sides of their mouths.

On the one hand, white folks are all racists... but then he wants to beg white folks to open businesses in black neighborhoods. WTF? How does this line of thinking even make sense. Just open your own store. Round up Puffy, Jay Z, Oprah, and all these other athletes making millions a year, start a private equity fund, and create some businesses.

Jackson's real hustle is he wants to build some social outrage. Kroger will cave to get rid of the PR and open a store. Behind the scenes, Jackson or his sons or some other connected minion will then get a seat on the Board of Directors or some equity stake as a payoff.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I will be shopping even MORE at Kroger.

It isn't a non-profit company and it isn't obligated to keep stores operating at a loss open. How about he empower some minorities to open a grocery store for themselves instead of being a annoying jackass?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Jesse who? Oh that guy.

He's in it for the money. Perhaps he has a new mistress to support with his charity money? Some people just don't know when to go away. His old extortion tactics are so yesterday.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Kroger is one of the mega corps I actually like.

Prices are always solid... Only knock, and this happens to me regularly, they stop carrying everything I fall in love with. But then again I'm a particular person when it comes to some things (not picky).

What's he want me to do? Shop at food lion? Fat chance.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Kroger owns Fred Meyers.

The store chain that stopped selling firearms because. . . . danger.

So what does one do!

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
How people like this manage to gain any credibility is beyond me. He has literally made a career of soapboxing off the shoulders of impoverished minorities. Yet has made no discernible difference in the lives of anyone.

The word "hack" comes to mind...

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

If he's looking for racists, he should go to Beverly Hills and call out the so called "tolerant" liberals there who thinks all brown people are poor.
edit on 4/12/2018 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
How people like this manage to gain any credibility is beyond me. He has literally made a career of soapboxing off the shoulders of impoverished minorities. Yet has made no discernible difference in the lives of anyone.

The word "hack" comes to mind...

Just like Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee, etc etc? The only sympathy they have for their race is "WE GOTCHA BACK"! So what have they done for poverty of black American's other than promote importing those from other countries to compete against our black American citizens for jobs?

They are no different than pimps on Backpage who BTW has been shut down! It's about damn time THEY are shut down too!

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

In a way I agree with him kroger moved in to these areas put others out of business then pack up and leabe for not making enough money. So they made sure these people do not have a local grocery because of corporate greed. Now these people have to spend more money to go to another location if they have to use the bus that limits the amount they can buy. All because kroher destroyed the local grocery stores.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

The only colour a real businessperson is concerned with, is the colour of your cash - skin, clothes, hair colour doesn't come close to having the cash.

Gimme the cash - you can have the goods.

If no-one is rocking up to buy your goods, then there is no cash.

Again - skin, clothes, hair colour being irrelevant even more now - because having NO cash doesn't come close to having the cash.

Business 101 (strayla edition)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
So the racist part is companies closing stores in neighborhoods with minorities. It has nothing to do with the neighborhood having a lot of crime and violence. I'm sure that is not the reason these stores make zero profit, or are in the red.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Have sympathy for the Reverand Doctor Jesse Jackson...Kids out of wedlock...his son recently released from prison...early stages of Parkinson's..

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Boycott Kroger? In my town? There's a King Soopers within throwing distance and they have the best deli, meat and produce around with the possible exception of Whole Foods.

Nah, guy. I'll be holding on twice as hard.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join