It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assassination attempt on former Russian spy in the UK , The Cold War Returns

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
And you blame it on Putin?

Who else stands to blame if lose ends aren't cleaned up? Since this is all relating to the memo and fisa document and alot of corruption prior to the election?

I blame the deep state and the clinton foundation or those connected to it.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
the cold war never ended. america sends spies too. and it will never end.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Not only this is a British intelligence assassination attempt of Sergei Skripal, but also British Intelligence assassinated former mayor of St. Petersburg Anatoly Sobchak with a neurologically induced heart attack.

Regarding Skripal, the British Intelligence attacked him with heavy neurological phantom pain, which induced him into using powerful painkillers, probably Fentanyl. This type of substance is known to lead to dependency and life threatening overdoses.

Besides, the UK intelligence services are notorious for killing former Soviet spies or former soviet oligarchs that are not anymore useful or that torn into a burden for them, or more simply became aware of Britain's true intention and ideology. Or maybe who just discover that communism and Marx actually came from London and not from Moscow.
edit on 6-3-2018 by Flanker86 because: c

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   
funny to see how 'russians did it' work on weak, feeble minds...
run to the hills, putin is coming!

lol

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
And you blame it on Putin?

Who else stands to blame if lose ends aren't cleaned up? Since this is all relating to the memo and fisa document and alot of corruption prior to the election?

I blame the deep state and the clinton foundation or those connected to it.

None of this is related to the memo, who told you that?

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   
You know what, never mind.
edit on 7-3-2018 by TrueBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

You forgot to blame NATO, the EU, etc.

I think you will find that Moscow did have a bit to do with Communism.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

And what of Skripal's daughter?

She been on Fentanyl too? Your theory does not match any of what is known about this incident. It does not match the symptomology, it does not match the timeline, it does not account for his daughter also being effected. Basically, you may well have thought about this, but you spent more time creatively than investigatively. Stop peddling this nonsense as fact.

If you want to talk utter rot, you must clearly state that these are your "theories", or in this case, more properly, your inventions, not actual facts or reportage. I mean for crying out loud, have some intellectual honesty about it!

Its far more likely, that a nerve agent was used. That is the only thing that fits the descriptions of both subjects physical reactions to the situation at hand, and their current condition.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Biggest laugh I have had is Russian spokespersons saying he could have had a heart attack

For the record TB, 2 policemen came down with symptoms plus the medical response team with one of the responders still in hospital getting treatment yesterday

Salisbury hospital said they were treating under 10 people over this incident and the A&E section was cordoned off

Now counter terrorism team is involved in handling this case the hospital will be required to remain silent while they investigate

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I, for one, would be just as ready to learn that the United states was behind this as I would be ready to learn it was an assassination attempt on a defector (then again in Soviet Russia, an attempt assassinates YOU).

NOT ONE SINGLE DAY SINCE OCTOBER OF OVER A YEAR AGO HAVE WE NOT BEEN BOMBARDED BY THE DEMONIZATION OF RUSSIA AND PUTIN.

This could just be another form of that. Never thought I would see the day I heard more people angry at RUSSIA than I would people mad about SOMETHING that is somehow strangely racist. But now "RUSSIAN!" outnumbers and out-seriousness-es "RACIST!" can't believe it!

But in movies, the social slash diplomatic side of international politics, TV, the election, in the MSM network news, and the constant water cooler chatter regarding hackers, economy saboteurs, and eventual nuke origins, you now have a country where just as t was in the 60s, the stereopical supervillian spoke with a slavic accent of some sort and came from an -aria, -istan, or -ovia fake nation and the worst insult you could hurl at someone would be, "communist." It's so much worse now however since a good half or more of the US doesn't see a communist authoritarian state as the enemy but just "Russia" as the big bad scary threatening wolf, a nation whose population wants to see the US wiped out in the minds of US simpletons. This is a good litmus test to see if people are sensible or pathetically gullible.

The biggest enemy we face here in the states at least is the US government (and the reckless ignorant and unable to think for themselves average citizens that empower it more and more each year) and with most conspiracies funneled through the US influence and wealth, i would bet my miniature greyhound's life, my daughter basically, on the fact that if the US sees a nuke within our borders, most likely "coming from a fat Asian spoiled brat, china, or ooohhh eeeek RUSSIA AHHHH," it may take fifty years for the truth to come out but the only country that will have fired a nuke will be the US yes, on itself.

Two supposed planes flown not manhattan, one plane (lol) into the pentagon, and one in a field and within one president, people had surrendered all privacy, gave the ok to the virtual suspension of the constitution, and saw the official legalization of locking up citizens for life sans due process, of propaganda inserted into media, of lying outright to citizens, and robotic assassination from above as appropriate consequences for non-tried citizens deemed domestic terrorists, that also a term so vague we can all fit it some time or another.

So if 2-3 thousand people for all intents and purposes ended the united states of America that we knew, imagine what half a million or a million killed in any of 100 cities where that is possible would have that gullible stupid hopeless majority march like lemmings to give up or submit to.
edit on 3/7/2018 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Indeed.

The only reason I did not mention the other victims here, is that the fact that more than one person was affected at all, means that the "theory" put forward (dressed as fact, Alex Jones style, which automatically invalidates any statement made in such a manner) by the poster to whom I was responding, is incorrect, does not take account of the facts. The other victims having been affected as well, is extraneous to proving the "theory" wrong.

However, it certainly does increase the likelihood that this was a nerve agent of some kind. I find it interesting though, that so many people were affected here. North Korea, when compared with Russia, is a backwater, a poor, broken shell of a country. And yet its hit on Kim Jong-nam was clean. One victim, no other affected parties. Russia however, hit two former spies within a decade of one another, and in the first instance, exposed a great many people to doses of Polonium 210, owing to the frankly cavalier manner in which the substance was applied to the victim, and in the second instance has caused what amounts to a mass casualty incident, in which many people are fighting for their lives, presumably as a result of exposure to a dangerous nerve agent.

Collateral damage is understandable, even though it is never acceptable, in a warzone. But assassination, for all that it is an ugly business, is supposed to be a precise science, not an act which features a radius of effect. One shot to one kill, no mess, no fuss, no non-target casualties. Of course, this event fits the Russian intelligence modus operandi perfectly, since they are one of the few powerful nations, whose leaders and operatives have a totally fatalistic view, which cares not one whit for human lives. I just find it amusing that a piss pot of a country like NK, has more precise means and operators than a powerhouse like Russia.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

So correct TB. It almost seems like an amateur job gone wrong.. It could be some kind of family vendetta ?
As other family members have passed ? in the last few years.

His wife ( cancer ), elder brother ( Died in Russia ) and son ( Liver failure while in Russia ) have died in recent years, some in mysterious circumstances, the family believes.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Col Skripal last called his mother, who is very ill, two weeks ago. He reportedly sounded optimistic, though his family say after the 2010 spy swap, he was always very vigilant because he believed the Russian special services could come after him at any time. Sergei Skripal's family strongly deny that he was an agent of MI6, insisting he was a big patriot and the case against him was fabricated.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

NOT ONE SINGLE DAY SINCE OCTOBER OF OVER A YEAR AGO HAVE WE NOT BEEN BOMBARDED BY THE DEMONIZATION OF RUSSIA AND PUTIN.

This deliberately public murder demonstrates why Putin needs no help being demonized. When he first came to power he was welcomed as a reformer. Turns out he was just a KGB thug all along.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

The victim is not rich enough to be a gangster, with or without code. It is not unusual for secret police to murder family members to punish an individual.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Looks like the Police will be sharing more about the substance used later today.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   
It now seems that the police a looking for a blond woman - the one in the CCTV photo which is plainly not Skripal's daughter Yulia who has red hair.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Two women have recently been taken out of Sarum house near the restaurant and put in ambulance, the building is now cordoned off

Lots of Police about

also last night an incident near amersbury occurred with an ambulance centre that is somehow Linked to this incident

This is getting realy strange

edit on 7-3-2018 by Whereismypassword because: iPad

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I e-mailed Maybot and this was her response:

All Brexit and no play makes me STRONG AND STABLE,
All Brexit and no play makes me STRONG AND STABLE.....

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr X

Thanks for that. Oh. My. Sides.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

It was the Ambulance base at Solstice Park, Amesbury. Cordoned off last night and still this morning as a precautionary measure linked to this incident.

Whatever this substance might be, they sure are taking precautions.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join