It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“White Genocide”: The racist reason there are less and less white people.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

This is from a UK perspective. Most immigration here has been almost 100% fossil fuelled. I know very few people who have walked the whole way and used non-fossil fuelled boats to cross the water.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   
OP you're absolutely right! Well done for having the bravery to make this post. OF coarse you'll be attackd by liberal turn coats who have contributed to this mess, matters not.

THe force behind this considers them selves racially purer and superior (the Jews) they are behind the mass forced migration into Europe, they also recognize how much of a danger this is to their own society, hence the deportation of 10,000 Africans from Israel, conversely they know the effects this will have on Europe! This has been a plan long in the making.

As if the prognosis wasn't bad enough already for Europe for example, they have unloaded these folks just before Planet X arrives! (www.abovetopsecret.com...) so inevitably there will be heavy population loss incurred by the natives, but why 'they' have done this is to ensure the odds are swayed in 'their' favor and they get their reduced/eliminated population of whites (rh- blood type) post px passage, through culling by the imposters, to the natural progression of interbreeding.

The situation is bad. As for red heads they number an even smaller percentage. They could face serious trouble with extinction in our scenario.

I have moved from London (multi cultural cess pit) to Eastern Europe (run by individuals who wish to maintain their heritage and have their populations best interests at heart). You would only truely appreciate this being in this position.

All is not hopeless though, and it will require
Wisdom and collective action for our people. TBH the U.K. is pretty screwed. Germany is too, but you must also consider that post px, that all euro borders will be irrelevant, and we will have essentially one large country, which will then see large groups of imposters running free doing their 'emergency' things.

Czech government has warned of an "Islamic holocaust" (link below) this will be brought around by the scenario mentioned above! Here the situation is similar to the US regarding Guns, except here they are pushing/encouraging the population to prepare for this potential event.
www.express.co.uk...

Do what's right for your people and organize large survival groups that are prepared in every way, the future isn't completely set in stone in some ways, but we do know immense struggles are on the horizon.

Best of luck! our time has arrived. Act in love and don't take no crap!
edit on 6-3-2018 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
People call me white but I am Canadian.
White is also the colour of my skin but not my ethnic back ground. I am Dutch ethnically speaking with a dash of Polish &
Ukrainian.

If you focus just on colour that's all your going to see.

a reply to: JoshuaCox

You are a descendent of cro magnon (not Canadian, nor Dutch or Ukrainian). You likely have rh- blood type or it's recessive alleles.

You are reptilian based hybrid (not ape as in rh+). You didn't descend from evoloved Africans. you're descendants came from mars 36,000 years ago and then on to Atlantis.

Be proud and recognize that there is also a global conspiracy particularly targeting our race.

And please do your part to help the situation as I have.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Almost hate to break it to you, but you should probably read this:

Researchers had long assumed that skin lightened as humans migrated from Africa and the Middle East into Europe around 40,000 years ago. Experts had speculated that shorter day lengths and a sun lower in the sky favoured lighter skin, which more easily synthesised vitamin D.

But a groundbreaking 2015 analysis of the genomes of 83 prehistoric Europeans showed that populations in Europe about 8,000 years ago were still mixed and diverse. Traits commonly associated with modern Europeans, such as tallness, the ability to digest milk, and lighter skin tone, only became ubiquitous in Europe relatively recently.

Experts found that about 8,500 years ago, early hunter-gatherers in central and southern Europe, including Spain, Luxembourg, and Hungary, had darker skin. They lacked versions of two genes, called SLC24A5 and SLC45A2. These genes were responsible for 'depigmentation', and hence pale skin, in Europeans today.

In the far north of Europe, where low light levels favoured pale skin, the team found hunter-gatherers had a lighter complexion. Two light-skin gene variants, SLC24A5 and SLC45A2, were found in seven people from the 7700-year-old Motala archaeological site in southern Sweden. A third gene found in the group, HERC2/OCA2, has been linked to blue eyes and may also contribute to blonde hair and light skin.

The research shows that, contrary to previous theories, Europe was still a diverse continent up to at least 8,000 years ago, showing that pale skin developed in central and southern Europe much later than first thought.

Face of the first Briton is revealed: DNA analysis shows 10,000-year-old man had 'dark to black' skin with BLUE eyes and curly hair - and he shares up to 10% of his DNA with today's Brits

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   
White peoples are building the spaceships and colonizing other planets.

Last white guy off Earth, gets to Nuke it from orbit, just to make sure.

There is a secret lotto.

So slay away!

Oh, nothing personal.

We'll be back and teach you about facebook. Or Basic Hygiene.

edit on 3 6 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77

originally posted by: Athetos
People call me white but I am Canadian.
White is also the colour of my skin but not my ethnic back ground. I am Dutch ethnically speaking with a dash of Polish &
Ukrainian.

If you focus just on colour that's all your going to see.

You are a descendent of cro magnon (not Canadian, nor Dutch or Ukrainian). You likely have rh- blood type or it's recessive alleles.

You are reptilian based hybrid (not ape as in rh+). You didn't descend from evoloved Africans. you're descendants came from mars 36,000 years ago and then on to Atlantis.

Be proud and recognize that there is also a global conspiracy particularly targeting our race.

And please do your part to help the situation as I have.

I'm part Filet Magnon.

Upper crust.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

well to be fair, you are a racist..

From you on another post about blacks :

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 06:33 AM quote reply originally posted by: Doxanoxa a reply to: dizzie56 So, won't the 'white folks' just incorporate thier farms in companies under nominal 'black folks' ownership, and thus keep the farm, the rules, and the status quo? Gotta play by their rules. Might have a chance at winning.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Wardaddy454

That doesn’t make it any more solid of a concept..

Isn’t that a text book 2 wrongs make it right argument??

I did not say it was wrong or right. It just is. To lay this all at the feet of white people is stupid. White people can bend over backwards to right some kind of wrong they had nothing to do with but, at least in Hispanic neighborhoods, you're just going to be laughed at behind your back.

Interesting encounter I had once about 7-8 yrs ago.

At the meats counter in an upscale supermarket and the filipino dude working there asked me where I was from.

I told him USA, he asked if I can speak Cantonese, I said no, not fluently.

He then said, how do you know when they are making fun of you?

I was taken aback.

Never occured to me, lol.

I must be stupid.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
a reply to: burgerbuddy

well to be fair, you are a racist..

From you on another post about blacks :

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 06:33 AM quote reply originally posted by: Doxanoxa a reply to: dizzie56 So, won't the 'white folks' just incorporate thier farms in companies under nominal 'black folks' ownership, and thus keep the farm, the rules, and the status quo? Gotta play by their rules. Might have a chance at winning.

Doesn't even sound like me.

Ya gots the wrong guy hoss.

I married yellow. 17 yrs this friday.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
a reply to: MteWamp

This is from a UK perspective. Most immigration here has been almost 100% fossil fuelled. I know very few people who have walked the whole way and used non-fossil fuelled boats to cross the water.

That's a lot of Coprolite. Speaking of fossils.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

"races" are arbitrary umbrella terms that were meant to lump hundreds to thousands of different ethnic groups together based on arbitrary external characteristics.

True and that is race. It is not so arbitrary. In spite of your long winded and mostly irrelevant explanation, anyone can see that there are mostly white people from Europe, Chinese from China, and black from Africa. They do not need to be exact clones of one another. The only reason to question this fact is to fulfill some type of social agenda.

If the concept of race has been used to harm people then maybe that is true but it does not prove that races do not objectively exist. You can think of it as a subspecies or an external classification. A general grouping from relative isolation from each other for a long period of time.

What conclusions you draw from that is another matter.

reason for the edit: typo
edit on 6-3-2018 by toms54 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2018 by toms54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Im reading a really good book at the moment , and it speaks a lot about the subject of race!

Man Beast and Zombie, what science can and cannot tell us about human nature by Kennan Malik

From what I gather, racism exists because classism exists and because of extremely rich powerful Europeans who believed a whole lot in their view of civilisation being better than the "savages" idea of civilisation and followed ideas of Eugenecists and racists from as far back as the 1500's right the way through to the 1940's and beyond

I am considered white societal standards but I was born with a mongolian spot, so even though im considered "white european" I have mixed genetic heritage but phenotypically I am white.

Race is disgusting , we are all one species homo sapiens , there are no real races in biological terms only in societal terms
and racial groups were created to divide and to complete the classist groups created to divide.

Racists are just idiots , who are ignorant of the facts of biology
and like to support their own views using class !

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

So you moved to the Ukraine ?

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Existence is not a contest to see how many people who look like ourselves we can create to fill up the planet. Whichever "race" ends up with the most people on Earth doesn't mean they win.

Yeh it means we all lose !

we cant be filling up this planet with more people !

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

ask any trailerpark kid in America..

The inner core of American cities are not populated with 'trailer parks'.

I don’t think white priveledge is an accurate term and should be discarded....

White people say that because they don't know any different. They don't live in 'trailerparks'.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry
I am not sure what that post is supposed to say about a whole group of people that you and or they, may identify as Black.

Where I live the number of Black farmers are few, even if they are working for White farmers. We have a larger number of Hispanic farmers and farmhands, but even then the post speaks of a small group of people that are involved in farming in some way and nowhere does it show a consensus. I am not sure why you think that most Black people share this sentiment.

It would be the same as me taking something that you said and attributing it to anyone that looks like you. It would be wrong and it would be a lie.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

From what I gather, racism exists because classism exists and because of extremely rich powerful Europeans who believed a whole lot in their view of civilisation being better than the "savages" idea of civilisation and followed ideas of Eugenecists and racists from as far back as the 1500's right the way through to the 1940's and beyond

Shhh, you'll upset the hegemonic apple cart.

edit on 6-3-2018 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: filthyphilanthropist

The heart wants what the heart wants.

I have Celtic or Pictish (Brodie clan) on my moms side, so I get that part. But I don't like freckles or red hair, which is in my family line.....

You sound like you'll be supportive either way though, so that's good.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

I had read that the picts were not celtic , they were just simply lumped in with the celtic tribes because they had made mention of them in various celt writings .
It would be really hard to find any pict/bloodline or dna if we looked today.

Most of the celtic peoples have dark hair, dark to light brown skin and dark eyes

my sister has the red hair and freckles in our family, Ive read that those genes didnt come from the celts !
but from the scythians
edit on 6-3-2018 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

When I was researching the Brodie line, it went way way back. It did sound like the Picts were absorbed into the other ancient lines, hard to tell....if they had the darker genes, maybe that's why I can tan so well for a Canadian blonde

It's hard to find past history from so far back, even the names changed a bit, and the clan is large, many offshoots

It would be really interesting to do a DNA test

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join