It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Kardashian cost Snapchat $1.3 billion with ONE tweet

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
I cannot wait for the day sh** hits the fan big time maybe something like yellow stone popping or something that is world changing, making celebrities become obsolete and the internet or something along them lines completely crashing. I'll happily watch all these idiots who are dependent on social media and celebrities following cave in on themselves. There's nothing more I hate in this planet that the people who are obsessed at having to watch what a celebrity does and have to follow them copying what they do. The sheer fascination in for example the Kardashians, people who literally watch every show about them makes me sick

The world is becoming more stupid, and I hate to say it but I think the worlds needs a big event to make some changes either that or as soon an aliens decide to turn up I'm begging them to get off this planet I'm slowly getting sick of it
We have a entire generation of young people obsessed with creating a superficial existence fueled by narcissism online. What could possibly go wrong?

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Well, this is an interesting angle...what if she shorted the stocks and THEN made the announcement? A lot of people made a bunch of money yesterday apparently. And it is "legal". Pretty dirty pool if this is true, and you can bet others will try the same if it makes them a couple million. She is now the Warren Buffet of the "me" generation!

www.barrons.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Only a filthy rich spoiled lady would tweet that.

<< 1  2   >>

join