It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slaughter in South Africa

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: magnetik
why are white people in africa ?

The Boers were persecuted for their Lutheran religious practices and came to Africa for the same reasons the Puritans came to America. Holland was also very populous and SA was wide open and inviting colonists to come.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   

edit on 3/9/2018 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Thank you so much for your replies,much appreciated.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I very much appreciate everyone's replies,please forgive me for not answering every post personally- i am trying to keep a balance between keeping an eye on my thread and keeping enough distance that i do not get even more depressed than i am already,hope my fellow members will understand.Im having relationship problems at the moment also,so i am extremely depressed.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

It's a lot to be going through..hang in there.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Thank you vonclod,really appreciated.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
a reply to: vonclod

Thank you vonclod,really appreciated.

Is there a american or french embassy? just go ask for exioe in another country.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Why stay in a country where people are actively trying to kill you? "Oh, it's my ancestral home!" Well, my ancestors got the hell out of Europe when things got bad. Unless you're in prison, sometimes getting out however you can is the best option.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Why stay in a country where people are actively trying to kill you? "Oh, it's my ancestral home!" Well, my ancestors got the hell out of Europe when things got bad. Unless you're in prison, sometimes getting out however you can is the best option.

Agreed. hence my way that bypasses immigration deportation back.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
@Yuppa
@BlueShift

I will be trying.Thank you for your replies.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

It's probably dictated by Russia behind the scenes. The farm murders are a type of encouragement to get people scared, frighten them off. They did exactly the same with central and eastern European German communities towards the end and after WW2 and succeeded in setting in motion the largest single migration in human history. Eastern Europe was ethnically cleansed of the Saxons, now the same principole is being used by the ANC to drive out the land owners there. ANC is a Russian org and they fought the war to defeat capitalism............... Just because the west pulled out of support for SA those commies still are fighting. It's come a long way from Angola and now in SA itself.

Great info bro.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Western corporations pulling out of South Africa due to opposition to Apartheid is one of the biggest lies ever told. A quick comparison at the time that all those rich CEOs suddenly got an attack of altruism shows that it took place at exactly the same time that the price of gold began to tank.
a reply to: cenpuppie

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Did you say Gold?

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I sure did.
a reply to: cenpuppie

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Sorry but America can't help the situation.
We are to busy arguing about gun control and sexual assault.
It's not safe here.......

I do hope you can find a solution though but I can't think what it could be.
Maybe y'all can donate guns?

Everyone knows that more guns is always the solution... /sarcasm

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I didn't know much about South Africa until the last couple of years when I got interested in the history of the country. Sadly I think most Americans fall in the "didn't know much" category which is why I tried to make a quick timeline. But much like the US there's is so many more groups than I was ever aware of - large populations of Indians, mixed racial groups like the Griqua and around a dozen or so major tribal groups. Each has their own interests which are often at conflict with each other. Completely remove the Whites and it would still be a competition between tribal groups for power.

Right/left/progressive/conservative don't mean much there, it's much more about blood ties and a tribal mentality. Even without the questions of racial conflict you are facing a looming economic crisis and possible collapse. It's a sad condition when South Africa has such tremendous natural beauty and resources. The potential for greatness is always there. I hope things can get back to a positive and fair direction. Incoming President Cyril Ramaphosa has vowed to implement a policy of confiscating white farmland without compensation so it may take a while before things improve.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Their home? It was proven by historians that spend thousands of hours researching every group's movement on Africa, that the 'Bushmen' were here before the black tribes formed. The black tribes killed them and took their land. When the white people came to SA, the land was useless, no structure, no farming etc. So they took it apon themselfs to use the land.

So its not their land, never was. Esp now with them "give back our land" going on in this country, all thats happening is a stolen land being stolen again!

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IndependentOpinion

Yes the indigenous people were the Bushmen,one can well say that like the Native Americans,they were the real original owners.I have never owned a grain of soil,so to me it is a moot point.I never benefited from apartheid,always had a hard life,working my ass off at low wage jobs.Married a blue collar worker who works his ass off at an ok paying job,but not enough to save up to leave the country.I just want to get out of this land of hate and blood and death.We had the hideous bad luck of being born white,here,and now we are trapped.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

No advice for you, none good, anyway...

I've other friends who live in SA, and their stories are much the same. Good luck to you, and all your family. Hopefully, sanity will some day break out.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Thank you Seagull.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join