It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slaughter in South Africa

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
This is what we have to live with..this is the very real warfare against white people in my country..You know i have children and 2 unbelievably wonderful grandbabies. It is when i look at vids like these,that i am so sorry that i ever had children,and therefore grand children.And for those members who will tell me "Waa waah white people have it coming" I want to say:
THE PEOPLE WHO DID BENEFIT FROM APARTHEID,left just before or just after 1994. The ones,like myself and my family,who had to stay,is because we have always been blue collar workers,one paycheck away from being out on the streets,or if we were lucky,in a squatter camp.I have linked to most of these vids with full link,as it tend to not display when i post the normal way of posting vids on ATS.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Here is a vid of Stefan Molyneux talking to Simon Roche:
www.youtube.com...

edit on 17-2-2018 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Horrible situation and my heart goes out to you. Unfortunately, it is not politically expedient to point out the failings of races who are not white christians. In fact, many will consider you racist for simply pointing this out or will say that this is fake news. I think you are in an untenable situation. God bless.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

Thank you Toby,hug to you.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
This is being ignored due to the racial dynamics, which, if reversed would be the subject of frantic U.N. tongue clucking and saturation media coverage. Just wait for the first poster to say the Whites in question deserve this and just imagine that statement subjected to the same reversal of dynamics.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Linking to Stefan Molyneux videos makes me think that you maybe have another motivation than just being poor and fearful and afraid of the revenge for what others did before.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
But is it the same everywhere ?

Joburg was a death trap sooner or later especially during the night.
Durban is much more relaxed when heading north up to Stanger and beyond or south into Amanzimtoti.
P.E. is like sleepy time down south and Cape Town is probably days away from riots due to the water crisis.

How bad is it now compared to 2010 ?

i remember a black killing a black for R50 (£5) close to the ICC in Durban. How sad is that.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

Yes and nationalism is always good for someone else in the pot stir playbook.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Sorry but America can't help the situation.
We are to busy arguing about gun control and sexual assault.
It's not safe here.......

I do hope you can find a solution though but I can't think what it could be.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

The dyamics of race around the world are clearly anti-white; you can not expect much in the way of help from the international community.

Have you even tried to see if you can apply for some refugee status? If you are blue collar, are you skilled labor? Do you have a license as an electrician or plumber? You owe it to your children to do everything you can to get out of SA.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Maybe y'all can donate guns?

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

You owe it to your children to do everything you can to get out of SA.

But South Africa is their country, it's their home. For many of them home for far longer than white's have been in the Americas. Why should a group be forced out of their own country? Like everywhere there are good and bad areas, maybe move to a safer place, but leave your own country? No way

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
As a global minority, the White race should be very alarmed about what is taking place in South Africa and elsewhere.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy

Is there an need for guns, meaning a lack of supply - not theoretically? seriously? Are they not avaiable for sale in the nation? Anyone know the situation of types of arms available, hunting rifles, semi-auto rifles, pistols, rules restrictions?
edit on 2 17 2018 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)
edit on 2 17 2018 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

What an awful situation.

All I can say is I hope you stick together and stay safe.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

I think the gun laws are pretty light there. I used to work with a South African and he talked about guns in SA a few times.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Always had a dream of living in South Africa one day as you know full well Raxoxane. Things like this does make you wonder, it's quite ironic as last night I was looking at farms for sale over there in the Pretoria region, think it was Pam Golding estate agents had a beaut for what looks like a bargain but who knows what's going to happen, maybe farms are a bad idea and stick to Cape Town when the day comes to go live over there. Give up on the idea of an ostrich farm and stay in a compound but it doesn't have the same appeal lol.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy

We can prolly spare a few...

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

You know nothing about what your talking. I've lived in Africa. As far as the native Africans are concerned, the whites will always be viewed as exploitive colonists that have no place on the African continent. As well, I've known many white South African's who were lucky enough to get out. They will never return.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Jeez ..... It's all cool
In many ways yes I do see both sides of the coin and have family who come from there so have connections and understanding of what's going on.

It's probably dictated by Russia behind the scenes. The farm murders are a type of encouragement to get people scared, frighten them off. They did exactly the same with central and eastern European German communities towards the end and after WW2 and succeeded in setting in motion the largest single migration in human history. Eastern Europe was ethnically cleansed of the Saxons, now the same principole is being used by the ANC to drive out the land owners there.

ANC is a Russian org and they fought the war to defeat capitalism............... Just because the west pulled out of support for SA those commies still are fighting. It's come a long way from Angola and now in SA itself.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

A good friend of mine retuned recently from Durban. He showed me a pic of the factory he sold to an Indian geezer. They installed guard towers made from brick on both sides of the entrance gates and both towers have a guard with a machine gun . Looked like a military outpost, thing is this is only a very small factory. He said he should have left when the Cold War ended, South Africa was cast on the ashes as it was no use to the Yanks and Brits any more in holding back Moscow.
edit on 17-2-2018 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join