It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Now that trumps team has all the dirt on every player worldwide time to start swinging hammer and bringing all these Rogue organizations under control. What do you think he is doing in Switzerland? Laying down the law that's what

Husband says he's just playing budget manager.

Look at what you're spending money on and saying, "Wait! What are we getting for this money?" If it doesn't seem to be worth the investment, then you either stop paying out or find a way to try to make it worth your while. That's what he seems to be doing with the Palestinian aid. Why pay them to continue to be bad actors? If they aren't willing to make it worth our while to aid them, then why pay them?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
So many happenings at once. Fox News

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
New drop:

Q !UW.yye1fxo 01/25/18 (Thu) 12:14:57 No.61
CONFIRMED.
www.foxnews.com...
Why did HUSSEIN travel ahead of POTUS?
"Trump would not be in office for long, suggesting he could be out in a year."
Re-read crumbs.
Future unlocks past.
Q

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
What John Kerry said and did is textbook SEDITION.

IMO, he must be charged.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I'm on fire today.
WardDPatrick

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

As if Kerry did not have enough blood on his hands

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Whoooh, boy. Do you think Obama (and John Kerry) might be behind a plot to assassinate Trump, should the investigation fail to find/create evidence for impeachment?

If they have evidence of that, this will be the biggest scandal since the Kennedy Assassination, easily.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
oops
edit on 25-1-2018 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Whoooh, boy. Do you think Obama (and John Kerry) might be behind a plot to assassinate Trump, should the investigation fail to find/create evidence for impeachment?

If they have evidence of that, this will be the biggest scandal since the Kennedy Assassination, easily.

Well there was an assassination plot thwarted with help of the US that targeted May. Coincidence?
edit on 25-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Months/Thousands of missing 2016-2017 messages that nobody knew about until 2 weeks ago? Come on. We're talking about the Untied State's Federal Bureau of Investigation. Alarm bells should have sounded immediately. Could have been RUSSIAN hackers.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

At this point I'm pretty sure some Russian hookers were involved too

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: bmullini

I attribute most of what is currently going on in the ME to Obama's efforts or lack thereof. Recall.

Every move or lack of move Obama and his admin made only led to a worsening and destabilization of the whole region. I would simply chalk it up to complete ineptness if at least some of the time things got a bit better, but every. single. time. things got worse. He was batting 1,000. I call that fail by design.

In the end, he enabled the strengthening of the Shi'as against the Sunnis. Benghazi was rumored to have been the cover up of our efforts to run weapons through Libya into the ME to continue trying to depose Assad. Now Assad is a Shi'a, but he's Alawite, not a Twelver which is aligned with the Iranian Shi'as and the majority of Shi'as.

Those states who are aligned with Iran or the Shi'as will be working against the Sunnis (we can't trust the Sunnis, but we can trust them to fight the Shi'as). Iran will work through Hezbollah and Hammas and they are working through the Huthis in Yemen. Obama paid them lots of money to help fund all this.

Russia also backs Assad and the Alawites through him, and Russia is Russian first (I think), Globalist second. We can't trust the Russians because they are in it for themselves, but we can trust them not to be Globalist/NWO. You cannot trust the EU or the UN because they are all in on the Globalist/NWO front and Obama was their man.

I am not sure where China stands in all this.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

It's a good thing the DOJ is (almost) firmly in Trump's hands now, or those found text message might indeed have been doctored like that while "missing".

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Might it be this?

U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said Thursday that U.S. is ready to negotiate an 'attractive' trade deal with Britain once the country has left the European Union.

and this

During his meeting with May, Trump said the two leaders have a 'really great relationship, although some people don't necessarily believe that.' He said it was a 'false rumor' that the relationship was strained and that he wanted to 'correct it.'

'We are very much joined at the hip when it comes to the military. We have the same ideas, the same ideals, and there's nothing that would happen to you that we won't be there to fight for you,' he told May. 'You know that.'

or ... maybe this?

Trump says U.S. aid to the Palestinians is 'on the table' but they won't get it 'unless they sit down and negotiate peace.'

I'm sure the topic of post-Brexit Britain was important, but I think Q is indicating there was more to this meeting. I would suggest it might have been arranging Assange's freedom, but I'm pretty sure Assange is already gone from that embassy.
I'm blanking on what other role the UK might play, unless it's to cut off a potential escape route for Obama/Clinton and their minions.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Quick question: When did Q ever mention Antarctica? and in what context? Thanks.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Boyd is lying. I read all of the 99 pages April 2017 report. The NSA had growing concerns of what the DoJ and FBI was doing regarding FISA. Republicans full steam ahead on surveillance memo release despite DOJ rebuke

Republicans appear to be proceeding with the release of a much-hyped memo that purportedly reveals government surveillance abuse -- despite Justice Department officials describing such a move as “extraordinarily reckless.”

“We believe it would be extraordinarily reckless for the Committee to disclose such information publicly without giving the Department and the FBI the opportunity to review the memorandum and to advise the HPSCI of the risk of harm to national security and to ongoing investigations that could come from public release,” he said.

Boyd continued, “Though we are currently unaware of any wrongdoing relating to the FISA process, we agree that any abuse of that system cannot be tolerated.”

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Im hoping the swamp draining extends to our side of the pond at some point.
The UK has definitely got a few people displaying more Trump Derangement Syndrome than should logically exist.
Got my eye on one or two names but we are undoubtedly infiltrated by globalist scum.
The Brexit thing has brought a few cockroaches out into the sunlight.

Awaiting further developments.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

I hear you. I hope our american brothers and sisters don't forget cleaning up Germany too. Impeachment of Merkel would be a good start.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

The Russian hookers peed on the servers and shorted them out. That's what happened.

(Hey, that not any stupider than when they wanted us to believe that the FBI somehow didn't notice that thousands of agents messages weren't being stored, for months on end, until just the other day when the FBI found itself in the middle of a major scandal.)
edit on 25-1-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
8 is suggesting May was under Cabal control and Trump gave her a way out of this mess. Hmm interesting take on it.

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join