It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

edit on 25-1-2018 by Denoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
New Q.

▶Q !UW.yye1fxo 01/25/18 (Thu) 18:04:48 No.60

File (hide): 637ee0d3372c8b4⋯.jpg (18.13 KB, 455x235, 91:47, QFF.jpg) (h) (u)

Thank you F&F!

Coincidence?

AT&T>No Such Agency [contract].

AT&T>GOOG/FB/etc. 'prevent unfair censorship' PUSH.

Internet Bill of Rights.

Q

Edit: Pic added.

edit on 25-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I agree with you. My assumption that they are ISI is supported only by the fact that they are of Pakistani origin and they traveled back and forth from there many times. They very well could be working for another group of bad actors or terrorists... who knows until the investigation is completed.

DWS' actions are strange. Some speculate that she was being blackmailed. Either way, she has displayed behavior showing she was somewhat complicit in the Awan's actions.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Since there is a lull in the Q posting I am going to add this to the energy of the thread, as I appears things have evolved a bit overnight and this might be in order. Take what want from it or bury it as we move on.

The main focus of the Q team posts and our research is past oriented. We are looking at, and for, events and connections that have transpired in the past. In reality these are figments, but we view them as real. We cannot fix the past, there is no way we can undo anything by hanging any of the well known names in the town square after a reading of their crimes. That's retribution and while satisfying to some in the moment that sort of action changes nothing in reality.

We have a prime example of this with the gymnastics horrors attributed to one man. The horrors were something, he's in jail, I am still enslaved. Correction of past actions in the present are not possible and while this seems like a contradiction, the key to the Q process as I see it, is that we are as close to dealing with actions and actors in the PRESENT as has ever happened. The Q Team is allowing us to get as close to the now on this event as we could be without being one of those involved. We are at some level working to drain the swamp, leave it dry, not define who was working in the swamp and dole out some retribution. Drain, as in not to be refilled again.

Why mention this, why does it matter? Because far greater things are happening around us that are reflected in this Q Team process: we are learning the now is all there is, the past is a myth, the future a concept. Each moment unfolds into a new moment defining itself, the past as we see it in our reality is most often a sanitized, vetted, carefully crafted advertisement designed to justify or create fear. HIS-story is the key, a history of texts, a history of money laundering, a history of human trafficking... We never refer to the past as "Truth" on a version of a story.

This thread is bizarre, I have seen folks more in the moment here then in any other thread ever. The original Fukusima thread was legendary, posts happened right as countless tons of radioactive poison was pouring into the sea (still is) and had none of the present moment feel of this one - try as we did, nothing was altered at the fountain of death, but this thread and the others are changing things. Folks come here, and lurk, in part because they can feel the power of the moment. The Q Team, whatever you personally make of it, has managed in some inexplicable way to make that "moment of now" important again.

Note on Trolls and Shills. Do not feed for this reason: this thread is like a disease, it will infect those who seek to maintain the old system and hasten their demise exponentially. They should really enter at their own risk.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I remember a conversation with an ex director in AT&T where I posited a takeover/merger with them. His response "It will never happen; the property alone that AT&T holds is greater than the assets of the American government... in the Trillions"

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

My first suggestion for the headline of this thread was "The Q Pill Swallow at your own risk."

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

AT&T pushing back against Google and co. on their censorship? Working for a Bill of Rights for social media? I've seen BuzzFeed and The Federalist both publishing stuff related to how social media is being outright censored in other countries. I found it particularly laughable that BuzzFeed did open research on blocked accounts in other countries and did not mention that accounts were being blocked in the US.

www.buzzfeed.com...

thefederalist.com...

Sort of ironic that BuzzFeed's piece is really solid ... except for not at all mentioning the banning in the US.
edit on 25-1-2018 by ketsuko because: I forgot it was BuzzFeed and missed changing it once.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
Is there a way to get the word out around here that Q is not on Twitter?

Whenever someone says that, I want to chew my own face off. Posters that say this have not done one minute of research.

Some folks trying to navigate through all the information and input are getting confused.

They are thinking that Qanon on Twitter is actually Q.

Q is NOT Qanon. Qanon simply reposts Q's drops and is a place that discusses it.

Again, Qanon on Twitter IS NOT "Q".

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
New Q from /qr!

Edit: Tweet in question. twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Can't read it! Too small.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Right click and display graphic should enhance it.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Right click the image and select view image or open in new tab

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

[/quote
All the high level trips to Antarctica have always made me go hmmmmmm. But there are so many BS conspiracies about it, its hard to get an idea of what is actually going on there.

And lately we are getting more and more suggestive headlines and articles from MSM. Two examples from today:

The focuss of the 2018 Challenge is to explore Antarctica as an analogue of future space exploration, seeking innovative solutions to enable safer, more efficient navigation across Antarctica.

Christchurch has been able to leverage its Antarctic gateway status to host the Space Challenge.

The Antarctic is already used for space-related research; an example is a region called Dry Valley which has some environmental conditions similar to Mars – found nowhere else in the world and an important source of insight.

But the Antarctic Gateway also brings with it expertise in logistics, extreme conditions operations, clothing and equipment design and other support features that can be applied to space exploration.

The NZ Space Challenge competition is the brain child of Edmund Hillary Fellows Emeline Paat-Dahlstrom and Eric Dahlstrom, who have come to New Zealand to establish SpaceBase because of our unique position in the world

Gill Dal Din: Space exploration is no longer the domain of governments

The image above may look like the illustration for a vintage science fiction movie, an astronaut transfixed by an alien sun on a desolate planet. But no, it’s just another day on Earth.

The Sky in Antarctica Looks Like Something Out of Science Fiction

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

AT&T pushing back against Google and co. on their censorship? Working for a Bill of Rights for social media? I've seen BuzzFeed and The Federalist both publishing stuff related to how social media is being outright censored in other countries. I found it particularly laughable that BuzzFeed did open research on blocked accounts in other countries and did not mention that accounts were being blocked in the US.

www.buzzfeed.com...

thefederalist.com...

Sort of ironic that BuzzFeed's piece is really solid ... except for not at all mentioning the banning in the US.

So, is Q saying that AT&T is greater than the NSA? That actually makes sense. If you stop and think about it, the NSA needs the cooperation of the data carriers: AT&T, Sprint, Comcast, etc. The NSA is worthless without access to those hubs.

I know some on ATS disagree with me about an "Internet Bill of Rights," but I'm glad to see AT&T throw its weight behind fighting internet censorship. It is past time for us to be discussing this.

link   
Alright. Q is confirming anons directly now. If you are interested look for /qr #192.

link   
a reply to: bmullini

Vasa Croe did a thread on EO 13223 that added some oomph to an existing EO that allowed for former military members to be called back to active duties if the recal was done under a national emergency.

Not too long after that, president Trump declared a national emergency in regards to human trafficking and signed another EO allowing:

“The order blocks the property and interests in property of persons listed in the Annex to the order. It also blocks the property and interests in property of any foreign person determined by the Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State and the Attorney General:

(1) to be responsible for or complicit in, or to have directly or indirectly engaged in, serious human rights abuse;

(2) to be a current or former government official, or a person acting for or on behalf of such an official, who is responsible for or complicit in, or has directly or indirectly engaged in:

(a) corruption, including the misappropriation of state assets, the expropriation of private assets for personal gain, corruption related to government contracts or the extraction of natural resources, or bribery; or

(b) the transfer or the facilitation of the transfer of the proceeds of corruption”

Text of a Letter from the President to the Congress of the United States

Whether or not those to EOs correspond to one another remains to be seen.

link   

Might it be this?

U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said Thursday that U.S. is ready to negotiate an 'attractive' trade deal with Britain once the country has left the European Union.

and this

During his meeting with May, Trump said the two leaders have a 'really great relationship, although some people don't necessarily believe that.' He said it was a 'false rumor' that the relationship was strained and that he wanted to 'correct it.'

'We are very much joined at the hip when it comes to the military. We have the same ideas, the same ideals, and there's nothing that would happen to you that we won't be there to fight for you,' he told May. 'You know that.'

or ... maybe this?

Trump says U.S. aid to the Palestinians is 'on the table' but they won't get it 'unless they sit down and negotiate peace.'

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Interesting take on the Schumershutdown. Disregard. Sorry.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Now that trumps team has all the dirt on every player worldwide time to start swinging hammer and bringing all these Rogue organizations under control. What do you think he is doing in Switzerland? Laying down the law that's what

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join