It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Western Male is Being Dumped and collectively character assassinated.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
a reply to: slider1982

I would absolutely hate to be stuck in a society that was not multicultural.

Imagine if EVERYONE in the country were Christian, or Muslim even. If a whole nation is one culture, it seems a little totalitarian, as one would not be able to speak out about flaws in the culture (leading to the culture becoming less effective at doing anything productive, basically it would become more and more delusional). The government would probably base laws on dogma instead of science and truth. It would be a disaster.

Imagine not agreeing with someone, but having no one to talk about it with because everyone else had the same beliefs.

Hence the Tower of Babel incident.

Can't have everyone on the same page now, can we?

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

All right, well they have been the primary oppressors in the Western world, in America, which is where I would like to focus because it is where I am from, blacks were originally brought in as slaves and Native Americans were killed off by smallpox and their land and natural resources were taken from them. As far as blacks go, they were given the right to vote later than whites, and women even later still.

Even these days, there are some Americans who think that the role of the woman is in the home raising children and that she should obey her husband at all times. That is an example of male dominance, as is the pay gap between men and women, and the glass ceiling.

I will give you that there have been and still are other dominant and oppressive cultures around the world that are not white.
edit on 14amSun, 14 Jan 2018 07:13:25 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Multiculturalism rules! I especially love it because of the diverse foods, music, sports & martial arts, movies, clothing, beliefs, anime/manga/manwha, architecture, and ladies.

The scholar in me likes to see how humans solved the same problems all over the world, like the needs for shelter, needs to quench their boredom, needs to stay fit for battle without actually waging wars, etc.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: darkhold

But then do they advertise for magistrates with specific eye and hair colors too? After all, those are also superficial characteristics just as much as skin color are.

So ... how many green eyed magistrates did they advertise for?

And, of course, it is racist to just lump all cultures into "white male" too. There are many cultures there -- German-Americans are different from Irish-Americans are different from Polish-Americans are different from Russian-Americans (it's suspicious to even hire them; Russians are our new enemies don't you know).

Not only that, but many so-called white Americans also have a significant portion of their ancestry from people of color because Americans are not "genetically pure" these days. Before these politically correct days of ideologically enforced purity and attempted racial/ethnic/tribal purity, we did have this concept called a melting pot and many genetic tests show that is was successful on some level.
edit on 14-1-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Hmmm, this is what white supremacists spout off too.

Funny coincidence.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkhold

As for the topic, it is not the western male that is being attacked but it is the racist/bigoted, sexist and stuck in the past male that feels they are under attack. They just cannot stand that the world is changing and they are no longer on top of the heap and cannot walk all over people the way they did before.

Because we all know there are zero racist/bigoted/sexists of other genders or in people of color or in peoples of mid-East and Eastern nations.

Used to be these things were wrong in all people. Why is it now only wrong if you’re a “western” male?

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: darkhold

Absolute garbage.

White males were the oppressors?

Blame ancestors for multi cuturalism?

So I guess it was only whites that has ancestors that were bad?

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

There are several problems in this post.

On the Indians, you act like they were all one group that was peaceful.

The truth is that almost all of the Indian tribes that existed when Europe came had killed other tribes to gain control 0f the land they had.

As far the pay gap, that's a myth.

How about the law enforcement and legal system having systemic oppression at every level against men?

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkhold

If your North American, your ancestors should not have settled in a country already occupied with people of a different culture if Multiculturalism was such a big deal nor should they have brought over slaves of different cultures. So if you don't like Multiculturalism, place the blame on your ancestors.Without the mixing of cultures mankind would not have gotten as far as it has because without the input of different cultures, who knows where mankind may have been. These "European culture is superior" people seem to forget that little tidbit.

As for the topic, it is not the western male that is being attacked but it is the racist/bigoted, sexist and stuck in the past male that feels they are under attack. They just cannot stand that the world is changing and they are no longer on top of the heap and cannot walk all over people the way they did before.

no the push back is that the liberal agenda is against all white men and all of them are racist bigots because they are born that way. the agenda is clear and they don't hide it they hate white men.

if they keep doing this and targeting white men they will have a white identity movement.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

All right, well they have been the primary oppressors in the Western world, in America, which is where I would like to focus because it is where I am from, blacks were originally brought in as slaves and Native Americans were killed off by smallpox and their land and natural resources were taken from them. As far as blacks go, they were given the right to vote later than whites, and women even later still.

Of course you want to focus on that because it fits your narrative. Why are you dwelling on American oppression specifically while there are people across the world being acutely oppressed to this day. American history is troubling but most of it is in the history books.

Are you Caucasian by any chance?

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

Stereotyping. Very classy...

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Stereotyping. Very classy...

Or speaking from personal albeit limited experience...

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Erm, too much info thanks.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Last time I checked, orgasm and what the penis did were not really all that connected in women. At least that has been my experience.

If they were, there'd be a whole lot of grumpy lesbians ... wait ...
edit on 14-1-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

the aim is to destroy the Western traditional male because he had too many rights

That is definitely part of it, though I think the real reason is that the group of individuals who seems to be orchestrating the war on Europeans and Americans want themselves to be dominant by destroying us.

(post by RainbowPhoenix removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
You cannot fight this the whole world is controlled by Satan. There is no doubt that Europe spread out to dominate the world after the reformation. Even Asia was under control of European kingdoms from Spain to England. Then the United States has controlled world events since the end of WW2 under the Bretton Woods system.

This is represented by the rider on the white horse who went out conquering and to conquer. But this is ordo ab chao, creating enough resentment to enthrone the next rider, the rider on the red horse who will unseat the control network set up by the rider on the white horse.

The devil uses ordo ab chao like a hammer and chisel on the human civilization.
edit on 14-1-2018 by SkeptiSchism because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
a reply to: Revolution9

The white males are the ones throughout history who have BEEN the oppressors, that's how come they aren't usually oppressed.

Not completely true.

North African "black males" raided and conquered Southern Europe and took many white males and white females as slaves, but this part of history is "suppressed" by white male history textbook writers, because they were ashamed of it.

Today, of course, it has become "sheek" to claim you too were oppressed, harassed, discriminated against, by others, so people have begun to talk about the suppressed historical facts.

Now, what is true, is that the sheer "scale" of the oppression and slavery that whites engaged in more recently exceeded that of all other civilizations by orders of magnitude. But, that has more to do with the advance in technology, than any change in the character of the Caucasian race. Bigger ships carry more people, better weapons give greater advantage in oppression, and "institutionalized laws" created the perpetual environment that simply made oppression efficient.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
The world is changing....

In my business, I see nothing but brotherhood/sisterhood among all colors; the millennials have it right on this social agenda...and they are beginning to experience a political consciousnesses, watch out!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join