It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ObamaCare Will Soon Be Only For Low-Income and Sick Americans.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: carewemust

If he has said it since running for or being president please post it here.

I don't care what he said in the past. I know that he was much more left in the past then he appears to be now.
The actions and words he uses know are what matters.

This is allegedly what President Trump said in the early days of his Presidency..

President Donald Trump asked aides, "Why can't Medicare simply cover everybody?" before eventually pushing for a repeal and replacement of Obamacare, a new book claims.

More at: www.cnbc.com...

Because the information is from the new Fire and Fury gossip book, there's no guarantee that Trump actually said this. But it is in line with his overall thinking in recent years, and the statements he made about ObamaCare Repeal-Replace in the first 4 months of 2017.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Sick poor people suffer in a country that is one of the richest on the planet because they have no money.

immoral and obscene.........Reminder to those who believe in God, God is watching,
Jesus Christ didn't charge !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm an atheist by the way but the behaviour of some "god fearing US Christians" is astonishing.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Funny how that's not how they felt when they thought they were gonna loose it huh?

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
February 20, 2018

NEW One Year Health Insurance plans will soon be available, at 50% the cost of ObamaCare.

Link - www.foxnews.com...

Theses plans were so popular as alternatives to expensive ObamaCare, that OBAMA made them illegal, 3 months before he left office. What a nice guy, huh?

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

yes..for over two months and all it did was make my stomach hurt more.
in fact i tried a bunch of "cures" for ulcers that i found online and NONE of them cured it. I promise you anything you think of I tried and gave it a few months to work before giving it up. I even tried drinking a cup a day of that powder you can get to de-worm dogs because i read online that people had used it to cure ulcers...drank that stuff every day for 3 months.

The only thing that helped even a little was changing the foods that I ate and drinking 10oz of homemade fermented cabbage juice every morning.
I did that for 3-4 years. Then the aca happened and I was able to go to the doctor and get these acid blockers that do more for the pain than the cabbage did. Now after a year or so of trying out acidblockers and antibiotics and this stuff that coats my stomach called sucralfate, and none of that curing me ether I am getting the camera put down into my stomach so we will know for sure what is in there.

Changing my diet is the one thing that has made any difference in the pain I feel everyday.

By the way I dare! anyone to try and even drink one 10oz glass of home made fermented cabbage juice. I dare you!
But guys my stomach could be hurting pretty bad but once I drink that stuff it, well it never stops hurting ,but it would calm down and not be so bad.
What i figured out was that cabbage has anti-inflammatory properties. And the pain in my stomach sure does feel like fire, like it's inflamed.

Please be careful with the home remedies; especially too many antibiotics. The gut is a delicate balance of good and bad bacteria.

I ended up with C diff after a surgery last year. Had stomach pains, and kept thinking it was a stomach bug, ended up in hospital with colitis, potassium tanked, bp 97/53. Had to take vancomycin for weeks. I think the only thing that saved me was my use of probiotics.

If you ever get a fever with stomach pains please go to the ER, it could save your life.

Oh, and if anyone ever tries to give you Clindamycin, demand a different antibiotic.
edit on 21-2-2018 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

Funny that you replied to this today.

Today I finally because of the ACA was able to get a test done that I needed.
Even with the ACA i still had to pay them 190$ today before they would do anything.

Turns out I don't have an ulcer at all.....
So next is another test that will cost another 200$.

Worth it though.

But with out the ACA my part time job would never have paid me enough to get this stuff done.

I can't work full time because my mother has dwarfism and needs help at home everyday.

As all ways when I take part in these threads I end with a thank you to obama and a thank you to everyone that pays into ACA. Your all saving my life.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Oh, and if anyone ever tries to give you Clindamycin, demand a different antibiotic.

Why?

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

That you do NOT have an ulcer is good news! ObamaCare benefits a lot of people who fit its target market.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Why?

It is known in the medical community that Clindamycin causes C diff, yet it is still prescribed.

Trust me, probiotics are your friend. They are costly, so if you can’t buy from the big chains in bulk, drinking Kefir will help.

Something you said about the fermented cabbage juice tells me there was improvement will usually indicates intestinal problems.

Until your test, avoid nuts and seeds; if you ever get a fever don’t wait. Go straight to the ER, sepsis can kill you.

It’s very honorable that you take care of your mom, and I’m glad you’ll be getting some help. Hoping your health concerns improve.
edit on 22-2-2018 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
2/22/2018

The Trump Administration (specifically Health and Human Services) will soon allow citizens to (once again) purchase health insurance plans that last up to 1 year. The premium (price) will be 50% less than ObamaCare's "one size fits all" health plans.

SOURCE: www.reuters.com...

President Obama made these health policies ILLEGAL just before leaving office, because so many people were buying them, instead of expensive ObamaCare plans.

Liberals and Liberal Media are LIVID! That means it's a good move for the American people. MORE CHOICES...which liberals hate.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
July 5, 2018

The FEDERAL MANDATE that all Americans have government-approved health insurance, or pay a fine, ended on December 31, 2017. (Congress removed this mandate as part of their Tax-Cut package in December.)

But, some liberal states are enacting their own STATE MANDATES that require individuals to have health insurance, or pay a fine. The reasons they give for doing so, tells you that the state legislatures feel the citizens there are really low I.Q..

Info Here: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
July 5, 2018

The FEDERAL MANDATE that all Americans have government-approved health insurance, or pay a fine, ended on December 31, 2017. (Congress removed this mandate as part of their Tax-Cut package in December.)

But, some liberal states are enacting their own STATE MANDATES...

Info Here: www.foxnews.com...

the Trump Tax cut is only temporary the Trump Tax Cuts have a Sunset, which I believe is just a mere 5 years long

So, that may mean that the Federal-Tax-Mandate-Health-Coverage will also become Active Again.... that could mean that certain States with the additional Tax Levy/ACA health policies will need to remove that extra tax burden on their population...

we need a staff of interns to seek out these problems that lurk in these flimsy tax-cuts and just GO to a Flat Tax Restructuring... I remember the earlier Tax cuts that allowed the 'Death Tax' to get re-established after the tax-cuts expired in their 8-or-10 year lifetime

Re-Call Them All !!

<< 2  3  4   >>

join