It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justice Department reopens Hillary Clinton email investigation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

A what fund? Shush? Get real.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Ya, like I said...no bite.

Understood, its hard for someone to swallow that bite while their head is buried in the sand.

edit on 15131America/ChicagoThu, 04 Jan 2018 13:15:20 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

I thought there already was an investigation.. many many investigations?

A special counsel to conduct an investigation with "teeth" is required.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Wait...so you're trying to tell us it was something you can't even explain or back up yourself and you expect people to give that any credence???

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Please do try and keep up

Shush fund

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Investigation = Matter

Grossly Negligent (a phrase with legal ramifications) = Extremely careless

Remember when the US gov used euphemism to disguise their corruption, and the press just played along with it?

Let's hope those days are over.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

Wait...so you're trying to tell us it was something you can't even explain or back up yourself and you expect people to give that any credence???

Sorry friendo, I'm gonna need evidence about the lack of evidence of evidence of credence.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

She was Clintons aide and had security clearance. I don't need to prove this everybody already knows it. Jesus...

She had clearance to read classified material.

She did not have clearance to do so via a private email account, on a personal laptop, that hadn't been approved for use by DoS.

I don't need to prove this, everybody already knows it. Jesus!
edit on 4-1-2018 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Shamrock6

I asked for evidence of a crime. Which has never been provided. I'm waiting...

Navy Sailor Jailed

A US Navy sailor was sentenced on Friday to a year in prison for taking photos of classified areas inside a nuclear attack submarine while it was in port in Connecticut.
Kristian Saucier, of Arlington, Vermont, appeared in federal court in Bridgeport, where a judge also ordered him to serve six months of home confinement with electronic monitoring during a three-year period of supervised release after the prison time. He pleaded guilty in May to unauthorized detention of defense information and had faced five to six years in prison under federal sentencing guidelines.
Saucier admitted to taking six photos of classified areas inside the USS Alexandria in 2009 when it was in Groton and he was a 22-year-old machinist mate on the submarine. The photos showed the nuclear reactor compartment, the auxiliary steam propulsion panel and the maneuvering compartment, prosecutors said.Saucier took the photos knowing they were classified, but did so only to be able to show his family and future children what he did while he was in the Navy, his lawyers said. He denied sharing the photos with any unauthorized recipient.

This is why she needs to be prosecuted. No More Double Standards!!!

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

My dog ate my evidence...

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Nothing will come of it; HRC has the "photos" and knows who's been flying on the "Lolita Express".

But it is rather sad to see things devolve to the point that the Justice Department has essentially become a political football.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Bleachbit is a funny name for a doggo, but I like it

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

A good start and since they found new emails recently a good sign for prosecution.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The problem with investigating Hillary Clinton, far too often others are getting a free pass for doing the exact same thing. And it ultimately shows how political and begins to look like a witch hunt, all to either discredit or ultimately slander the person to where they are no longer viable in the political area.

The other problems that have come up, is that if after the years of investigating the Clinton's there have been too many times and cases where the evidence was made up or tampered with to where one can not know what exactly the truth is or is not. And those who did the exact same thing are often never sought after or even subject to the same treatment.

So for there to be a new investigation, to get all to support there would have to be the following: 1) It can not be political. That means the congress and the President, has to stay out of it. 2) Has to be very specific as to what they are looking for and checking on. 3) Has to uphold the laws and rights all around. 4) Has to be equal. That means those who are in office now also have to be willing to be subject to the same treatment as the others.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler

They are investigating EVERYONE involved. Crooked, Huma, Comey, the IT idiot. All of them.

Don't bother. Certain members show up in every HRC thread demanding evidence of everything over and over again yet always completely and utterly ignore it when the evidence is trotted out time and again.

Only to show up in the next thread, asking the exact same question, and ignoring the evidence all over again.

For some, HRC walks on water and has never uttered a lie in her life.

And for some others, it's just a day at the "office".

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: introvert

Ya, like I said...no bite.

Understood, its hard for someone to swallow that bite while their head is buried in the sand.

Again, no bite.

I'm willing to listen to what people may have, but I have to see anything of substance here.

If we are going to go down this road, let's quit playing games, rehashing old nonsense and bring some real meat that puts this bitch in prison for good.

I'm tired of reading all the BS you guys push out of wishful thinking.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

Just one part I find crazy is how bad at it they seem to be for people who are elegedly running a criminal empire..

And I think you can apply that to almost all conspiracies..

For example..

So hillary is running a pedo ring and decides to include politicians?!?! The least credible, least dependable and most self motivated people ever?!?!

She has bumped of literally dozens of people, but the hit men forget to take Seth (forgot his last name..)’s wallet?!?!

Wouldn’t the kind of professional working for a criminal empire backed by billions do an air tight job?!?!

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Commonly accepted accept by the law enforcement agencies who investigated her.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

The usual response to that is "they're just rubbing our noses in the fact that they can get away with it."

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join