It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fighter pilot chases UFO, urges world leaders to take the threat of aliens seriously

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

Realistically seems to go oyt of the wondow when it comes to the ufos. But your no 1 seems like a very real possibility. Saw that Blue Ocean or something rececetly with MR Attenborugh, there were things on camera from down below that look just like some ufos and their light creation in the complete darkness of the very deep seas. Humoured by no 3

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

there is a movie about that called The Abyss

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

True there is not one single type of sighting but many, object's that look solid yet fly through solid matter like a mountain or even into the ground, other's change shape, other's that look like luminous orb's of light or plasma similar to the phoo fighters reported during the world wars and still many other type's, USO/UFO's that have the ability to fly both in the sky and travel under water - possibly also through solid matter with no friction and at high speed.

Some UFO's and some UFO abduction's are more similar to demonic manifestation or angelic phenomena and there has been noted a link between other paranormal type activity's such as poltergeist and UFO, indeed people whom are more sensitive to spiritual phenomena are also more likely to encounter UFO activity of one kind or another all of which muddies the waters.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Didn't some Russian Astronauts Have some type of Angle sighting from the space station?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

OR they could be living right here, breakaway civilization or/and other sentient race on the earth, perhaps in a dimension just beyond our natural perception but that overlap's our's, there perception of reality could be wider than our's and while we are unaware of them they may be able to see and interact with our reality quite freely, they don't interfere with there less intelligent younger cousin but they also don't want us to destroy the planet with nuclear weapon's for obvious reason's.
It may be a pile of rubbish but this thread I posted a while back may cover one possible location that in a near reality a near human but apparently more intelligent and not necessarily benign race may live right here on earth beside us, indeed it may be there planet every bit as much as it is ours.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Or it could just be one of those urban legend thing's.

Completely go withy you on this one Labtech. Couldn't summarise me own thoughts better. They are around us all the time with the power to appear at will then disappear. Gonna check you are thread out now. You in a lab btw?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: dan121212

Just the name makes ine scared

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

If you want to eat fried chicken, do you secretly spy on the chicken for decades to learn their ways, as generations of chicken live and die uneaten, then infiltrate their society and subvert their way of life, and gradually disclose your presence to them, so you can finally swoop down on them and harvest them?

Or do just put them in a cage and feed them until they're big enough to eat?

Although technically you can never know with aliens I guess, they might just be weird enough to want to do this!

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

you have never seen the abyss? you should

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dan121212

you have never seen the abyss? you should

I it scary?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

I heard something about that but don't know how true it was, giant alien's with wing's.
But generally Cosmonaut's in the past were far more open about UFO encounters.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

nah, brilliant film trust

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

No the abyss is a brilliant film, the effects are now a little dated but still great, I shall not ruin it but it is worth watching.

(as for the Name Labtech, I qualified as a Laboratory technician back in the late 80's but then decided to continue my studies and changed to pure electronic engineering before having head injury's in 1993 which forced me to drop out of my degree and which took a long time to recover from, I was jumped in an unprovoked attack by six assailant's, just yobbo's out looking for a fight and it left me unable to sleep for several week's after, I was bumping into wall's and walking into thing's for well over two years after that and still suffer slurred speech to this day and other problem's such as an inability to concentrate which took about three years or so to heal itself, it was like being in a daze all the time so it's just a screen name more than anything else, I actually ended up doing a succession of completely unrelated job's as I worked myself well after the head injury's).
(Which also mean's I am actually thick as two short plank's most of the time).

edit on 3-1-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

It is possibly why the Russians and Yanks digging them bi underground city style bunkers. Not nukes but aliens

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

we will point the aliens in the direction of these underground bunkers dont worry

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
OP..thank you for skywatching. However, posted this article yesterday. Happy new year and keep on skywatching!

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join