It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fighter pilot chases UFO, urges world leaders to take the threat of aliens seriously

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Fighter pilot chases UFO, urges world leaders to take the threat of aliens seriously www.foxnews.com...
seriously, where is the threat? they were chasing the ufo, it was not chasing them.
If they were a threat we would all be dead by now.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: dan121212
Fighter pilot chases UFO, urges world leaders to take the threat of aliens seriously www.foxnews.com...
seriously, where is the threat? they were chasing the ufo, it was not chasing them.
If they were a threat we would all be dead by now.

We know they are up there. What if they are farming us ready for their next cull? Big population explosion recently, what if we are their next crop when we get to say 10 billion head of (human) cattle. It's serious for real!

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: dan121212

That's funny.
What the hell does he think we can do about it?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

yeah and if there was even a tiny bit of truth to that, i'll believe they are a threat
edit on 312018 by dan121212 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

To get to the stage the UFOs pilots are now they have probably been a predatory species. That's just have life works as we know it. At some point they might be eyeing us up for their next meal. They may even be steering us towards urbanisation world wide to make the cull geographically much easier. Cities might be a type of concentration camp to them.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Fighter pilot claims chases UFO, news at 11.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Well , we could all sing" heal the world "

It's worth a shot?

Why isn't he saying something like ,I want to see more classified footage and pilots telling their story if they had similar encounters?

But who says he really said those exact words it might as wel be posted by the MSN for the numbers?

edit on 0b45America/ChicagoWed, 03 Jan 2018 11:22:45 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 03 Jan 2018 11:22:45 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Actually rather closer to reality than you may think and unpleasantly so as one definite possibility.

Look at this at the 4:18 mark

Now compare it to this (sorry not a close up of the similar or near identical item but look to the left two roughly circled in red object's, the lower one and then look to the circled object at the bottom of the image, they seem to be similar body like object's in an identical PACKAGED pose, the one on the bottom of the image seem's to be face down it's head toward the camera and if you look at the red and blue highlighted object which I think is the front and rear of a destroyed vehicle on it's roof with it's caterpillar track's and at least one wheel to the side were it was blasted over and off them you shall see also I have highlighted in green body like cargo, they look almost like body's at least to my mind.
files.abovetopsecret.com...
Here is the original NASA image.
www.hq.nasa.gov...
I don't have the link for the imag in the video because it is of course not my video so don't know were that was compiled from.

Still that look's like a body at the 4:18 mark and it is in a peculiar pose like it was packaged or something, that pose is also identical to the appearance of at least two objects near to that strange object on the moon.

Shipping humans off world, slaves, food or something else entirely, can we know the motivations of an alien mind?.

edit on 3-1-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

yeah, "looks"

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

pareidolia

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Now it is being pushed on us that 'aliens' are a threat.

We have no real proof that aliens exist.

I Don't trust our government or their news media partners.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
What if they are farming us ready for their next cull? Big population explosion recently, what if we are their next crop when we get to say 10 billion head of (human) cattle. It's serious for real!

What on earth do you mean "What if?"

Haven't you read the Holy Book?

the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. -- KJV, Matthew 13:39

Of course, today we call the "angels" by another name, we say "aliens". That's just the fashion.

So according to the Judeo-Christian scriptures mankind is indeed a "crop" planted on earth.

No, we didn't "evolve" from monkey, like scientists try to tell us.

We were "planted" here by some very smart and advanced beings.

Man is the cattle of the aliens.

Why do you think old civilizations have all those underground cities and dugout caves all around the globe, to protect the citizens. Why not build above ground like us? Obviously, something major happened 2000 years ago, that enabled mankind to live above ground now. But, before that, he needed dwellings under the earth.

Looks like our new alien masters wanted to plant a different crop, that had a longer growing season so...

Jesus said, "I have cast fire upon the world, and see, I am guarding it until it blazes." -- The Gospel of Thomas #10

Apparently, we are being carefully "guarded" by one group of "aliens" from premature harvesting by another group of "aliens", hence all the UFO activity you see in the sky.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

i think it is so they can get away with putting weapons around our planet and in space, if aliens were not a threat they wouldn't get away with it so easy

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Many thanks for that Labtech, it really does play on the mind that any minute now the ufos can start herding us towards their food factories. Auschwitz style death for all of us on Planet earth. God help us if that's what they are planning for humanity

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Well,
It is the old video that has been ressurrected, and the ressurrection has been covered here well a month or so ago, so is there much to talk about further?
I suppose a UFO hunting forum might not be a bad idea, but that would take a dedicated group to be able to deal with it, if there could be liason with say, skywatchers and astronomy grroups....even perhaps going back to the time the video was taken.

The sighting itself, nobody is spoofing it, and it seems to have been taken seriously by the air force/military, while on the other hand...what is it, it's a very vague recording in infra red, and wouldn't need to be alien to be taken seriously by the military if it remained unidentified, and at least the pilot doesn't seem to know what it is regardless if he thinks it's alien or not.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Pareidolia is just a word used to dismiss other peoples interpretation of object's, you think that because we can join stars and make constellations in our mind's which is of course a universal trait and part of our creativity without which YOU would not be typing on a keyboard INVENTED by human mind's or that because we can make cloud's look like sheep in our imagining's that we are all so easily bamboozled.

Sorry pal you really are barking up the wrong tree it is NOT pareidolia until YOU can PROVE that it is and you and others on this site are actually Abusing that word all too often with your repeated use of it like some kind of badly trained disinfo guy's (not saying that you ARE such but come on use a little common sense here will you) using the same world again and again and again to try to discredit EVERYTHING and it's uncle?.

Prove that these are just stones, give me other angles of the same object's that are NOT airbrushed to hell and back and then I will accept that spurious and actually to be quite frank stupid claim.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

the bible also says earth is the only planet or something along those lines so you believe that too?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Not much of a chase really... More like a circle and observe, then attempt to move in on it's position and it buggers off.

My rendition of the event from his account in an interview:

Training mission, joined up, event cancelled, real world tasking, sent to the west, 100 miles south west of san diego, clear day, blue waters, we reach spot they tell us it's at, we're looking around, both planes see disturbance in water, 40 foot long tic tac object hovering in water, moving left, right, no rotor wash, we enter clockwise flow, 9 o clock position, other jet stays high, as we go down to 12 o clock position it starts to mirror us, its on clockwise flow on opposite side of circle to us, its in a climb we're in a descent, great look at it, this time 5 minutes since we show up, im at 8 o clock he's at 2 o clock position i decide to see what it is and it's about 2000 feet below me, i cut across the circle, get within half mile of it, it rapidly accelerates to the south in 2 seconds and disappears.

im at 8 o clock he's at 2 o clock position i decide to see what it is and it's about 2000 feet below me, i cut across the circle, get within half mile of it, it rapidly accelerates to the south in 2 seconds and disappears.
edit on 3-1-2018 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Jeez we are screwed. Feel worse now following your reply than ever, even though it was very enlightening. Hopefully I'll die from old age before they eat us in the cull.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Many thanks for that Labtech, it really does play on the mind that any minute now the ufos can start herding us towards their food factories. Auschwitz style death for all of us on Planet earth. God help us if that's what they are planning for humanity

Sorry I could not resist, I actually think it is just an interesting thought and what if we are indeed Culled regularly as many religious believe, but what the heck could they want with so many human's when in fact if they can fly to other world's then surely they can clone or create all the food they could ever want.

Seriously I don't think we have to worry about that but it is a cool if horrible thought, then again what could those thing's be, I doubt those are body's on the moon but I do stand by the vehicle observation and that body like form on mars look's like a burial almost, fossilized and eroded out of the surrounding material in an almost fetal like position with it's leg's folded.
It is not identical to the strange objects near to that one on the moon either but close enough to ponder and that really is all I am doing.

Make a great horror novel though, aliens periodically harvest the earth for something, perhaps a gland they make scent with or something but to extract it they freeze dry and take the human population leaving a seed population to regrow the crop for there next harvest, perhaps on a thousand different earth's.

edit on 3-1-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join