It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Craven Bigfoot

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: superman2012

So it's not out back of beyond, but rather somewhat accessible? Not a deathblow, as I saw my Sasquatch a twenty minute, or so, drive from town.

Thanks!! Helps a bit.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull
Yes it is possible.

I have watched a couple videos where they "debunk" this video by taking google earth street views around the town of Craven. I have never laughed so hard. How can you say something is impossible when you have never been there!?

Reminds me of the people that do not and have not spent any amount of time away from it all. I was in the Canadian Rockies on top of a mountain and as far as I could see was wilderness. I have hiked in the Boreal forest of northern Saskatchewan and came across bears (including cubs and a mother), heard wolves howl at night, saw a coyote chasing a squirrel and none of them (that I saw) even saw me until I shouted. How hard would it have been to remain motionless and observe them? So much food up there too. Every morning we added a cup of fresh picked blueberries to our oatmeal.
I can't wait to go again this spring!

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Oh, wolves howling, with that big ol' moon... That stirs something in a mans soul, especially when you're out back of beyond, and the only thing between you and Mother Natures little marauders is a bit of canvas and nylon. You realize just how ill-equipped we really are...

Standing on a hillside well up into BC, looking out on nothing but wilderness for a hundred miles, or more, in every direction...

So much room for anything to live and roam, quite unconcerned about Man and all his works...be it Bigfoot, or a pack of wolves.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Yes and it is addictive!

I will be going on a camping hiking excursion with a buddy through a place in Yoho National Park that is only open to limited amount of hikers after August 15 to allow the grizzlies time to get their food in the area. No trail either, it will be great!

The Boreal Trail in Northern Saskatchewan had to be stopped early due to an injury, we will be picking up where we left off.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I remember you mentioning the Boreal Trail. Sorry it got cut short...hope the injury wasn't serious?

Hey, maybe you'll see a big hairy monkey in a bear suit...

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
a reply to: intrptr

their vehicle could be heard from some distance

By the looks of the grasses and sound of the windstorm, I doubt it could have heard them 8 feet away...

Could have seen them, too. Or wouldn't be wandering during daylight along roads.

The microphone is not the same as ears and you know it. Especially finely tuned senses of wild animals.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

I remember you mentioning the Boreal Trail. Sorry it got cut short...hope the injury wasn't serious?

Or a pot farmer, gold miner or Hermit, wearing a disguise to frighten off would be intruders.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven
it's real to me darn it!!

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: seagull

Or a pot farmer, gold miner or Hermit, wearing a disguise to frighten off would be intruders.

like a scooby doo villain?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Just a perv in a Bigfoot suit playing with his monkey. Nothing to see here!

Dude just wanted some privacy.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

That leaves either a really good hoax (and I'll applaud the work that went into it, while wanting to slap 'em upside the head...), or it's a mystery.

All the elements of hoax are there. If it had been a bear, we'd say oh, its a bear, because we are familiar with that known species. Or a cougar; hardly ever see those 'in the open'. I lived my whole life long the Pacific Coast range, I know both bear and cougar are there, seen their tracks, scat, kills, never ever saw one in the flesh.

If I did I would know what it was because they are well documented. They are known, people have tracked them to dens, filmed them and their young, hunted, skinned and stuffed them... captured and raised them in the wild.

If this big man hasn't ever, Ever been captured, caught, killed, skinned, stuffed, put in zoos, it simply doesn't exist.

.o2

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: GorillaSnoop

Just a perv in a Bigfoot suit playing with his monkey. Nothing to see here!

Dude just wanted some privacy.

If it walks like a man...

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Since I've seen him, and you've not, we've reached the point where we agree to disagree.

I'll leave you with this quote, as it seems apropos: “absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Since I've seen him, and you've not,

How do you know it was a he?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Gull got a "really close" look and its not like Big's wears pants.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood

Gull got a "really close" look and its not like Big's wears pants.

Pics or no bollocks.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

You want a pic of Bigfoot junk? That's...hey whatever turns your crank man.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood

You want a pic of Bigfoot junk? That's...hey whatever turns your crank man.

Any full frontal has to be in the nude, like any_other_critter.

Such a dirty mind you have.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: bronco73

Excellent! An actual not-too-blobby Sasquatch. Refreshing.

I have no clue if it's real or not but A+ for a clear-ish picture.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ypperst
I’ve seen many big foot videos in my time, some good some bad, but

why do you think this is a good video?

I dont know what I am looking at, for all I know it could be a guy in a big jacket with a hoodie pulled over his head?

Not trying to be a douche

Except it doesn't look anything like a guy in a big jacket with a hoodie pulled over his head.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join