It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elizabeth Warren Faces ‘Political Destruction Rumors CFPB Engaged n Multi-Billion $$ ‘Scheme’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

You made me click on The Gateway Pundit, how dare you! What a trash source!

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
These two statements make me want to look closer at CFPB and the people behind it:

Elizabeth Warren set up the bureau to operate above any oversight. Additionally, the bureau was placed under spending authority of the federal reserve.

The CFPB has also attempted to help consumers understand virtual currencies such as Bitcoin.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
a reply to: IAMTAT

See, I like "CHUNKY HUCKABEE SANDERS". Sanders' is a big fat pie eating pig. See, us Dems can name call too.

You realize that's nowhere near equivalent right? By all means make fun of who you want, but don't go and promote a false equivalency to ease your conscious.

As far as I am aware Sarah Huckabee didn't potentially lie for an excess gain of weight, did she?

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Elizabeth Warren and her people have been fighting for their right to survive since 1492...

She and her tribe are so brave...especially during the trail of tears....in November of 2016

-Chris

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
RUMBLINGS: Elizabeth Warren Faces ‘Political Destruction’ Amid Rumors CFPB Engaged In Multi-Billion Dollar ‘Scheme’

Is the real reason behind Senator Elizabeth Warren’s outrage over Mick Mulvaney’s appointment as director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) about her own political survival?

Conservative Treehouse’s Sundance believes Mulvaney is in a rare position to drain one of Washington’s deepest swamps — and the 2020 hopeful may be collateral damage.

Click link for article...

well this took an interesting turn of events... I had no idea this board was placed under the federal reserve, including their budget, to block Congress from defunding it in addition to exercising oversight.

Given the salaries of the people appointed to the board it sure looks like a shady operation.

I am curious what the new acting director will find that the Democrats wanted kept secret.

You gonna bet the farm on anything coming our of the Gateway Pundit? You being an LEO, I gave you more credit.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Trump Wins: Judge Denies Obama Holdover's Suit Against Mulvaney Running CFPB

As Bloomberg reports, Trump's budget director Mick Mulvaney can remain as temporary head of the agency, a federal judge ruled in rejecting a request to block the move fromLeandra English, who was named to the role by the departing director.

U.S. District Judge Timothy Kelly in Washington rebuffed English, who sued to Nov. 26, contending she is entitled to the provisional post.

Kelly, who has been on the bench since only September, is a Trump nominee who previously worked for Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, an Iowa Republican, and also served as a federal prosecutor.

The judge’s ruling came after hearing from both sides Tuesday.

A day earlier, attorneys for English and the Justice Department had spent about 40 minutes trying to persuade him.

Joining the fight on English’s behalf were about two dozen current and former members of Congress who told Kelly the president’s choice of his White House budget director to temporarily helm the CFPB threatened the agency’s ability to operate independently as designed.

Among those who joined in that filing, former U.S. Representative Barney Frank, a Massachusetts Democrat who co-authored the Dodd-Frank legislation with former Connecticut Senator Christopher Dodd.

As The Hill reports, the ruling clears the way for Mulvaney to run the CFPB until a permanent director is sworn in or English successfully appeals the decision.

Trump 1 - 0 Resistance.

yup...

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Elizabeth Warren and her people have been fighting for their right to survive since 1492...

She and her tribe are so brave...especially during the trail of tears....in November of 2016

What is up with liberal white women...

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: carewemust

Is this the senator who says she is Indian, which is why she is referred to as Pocahontas?

Yes, that's the one.
She also goes by the name FAUXcahontas.

How dare you besmirch the Faux name like that.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Good! Now it's going to get real interesting.

Spotlight on Elizabeth Warren....code word, 'Pocahontas'.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: carewemust

Is this the senator who says she is Indian, which is why she is referred to as Pocahontas?

Yes, that's the one.
She also goes by the name FAUXcahontas.

And occasionally Liawatha.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I cannot wait for Acting Director Mulvaney to start looking into past and present departmental spending. Since Congress couldn’t review them it may be eye popping.

More than one Dem should be concerned.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

The judge’s ruling came after hearing from both sides Tuesday.

Here is a good read on the history of the CFPB and good reasons why the czar stepped down. As to his selection I think it reads he can select in his absence as in he is still with the agency. Stepping down means he is no longer in that positional role to select anyone for anything.

Bad Business

edit on 28-11-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

(post by TinfoilTP removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Google "Rumors CFPB Engaged In Multi-Billion Dollar" and you will find no credible sources. Only conservative blogs, sites but nothing of substance.

Is this what Trump supporters call REAL NEWS (you know, no credible sources, footage or quotes) or their favorite term "FAKE NEWS" (with actual footage, quotes, credible sources).

Is it one of their unnamed sources (the ones they believe) or left wing unnamed sources (the ones they refuse to believe).

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

RUMBLINGS: Elizabeth Warren Faces ‘Political Destruction’ Amid Rumors CFPB Engaged In Multi-Billion Dollar ‘Scheme’

Gateway Pundit is pretty bottom of the barrel for fake news sources.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

Umm ... duh, here is a link:

www.hermancain.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Good! Now it's going to get real interesting.

Spotlight on Elizabeth Warren....code word, 'Pocahontas'.

www.Pocahontas.com...

edit on Nov-28-2017 by xuenchen because: +++ ++ +

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

But her claims of being native American may be fake ...

so she is also referred to as Fauxcahontas hah

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Dang. You bet me to it .... *blush*

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Is this the group that's suing to try to keep Trump from appointing a new director? Cause if so, that screams of desperate scrambling to keep something hidden.

the CFPB is trying to protect regular citizens from predatory financial wrongdoings.....you people would cut your own throat to make a political statement.....why don't you look up all the GOOD THINGS it has done....I hate ignorance, and the fact you get stars for that post is just ridiculous....why don't all you people move to Russia, and don't let the door hit you in the ass

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join