It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Friday Death Count.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Black Friday has always seemed like a shoplifters paradise to me. Thousands of people screaming, fights breaking out and never enough staff. It's perfect for the old five fingered discount.

If Alcohol is your thing you could probably get away with lifting some fine wines, Whisky, champagne whatever, and just park your arse (pick a shop with a tent section) and sit skull it in the midst of the mellee, then get the sleaves rolled up and get stuck in for a flat screen or whatever.

In fact, The more i think about the more appealing black friday becomes.

edit on 25-11-2017 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

If Alcohol is your thing you could probably get away with lifting some fine wines, Whisky, champagne whatever, and just park your arse (pick a shop with a tent section) and sit skull it in the midst of the mellee

That sounds a lot like a viking wedding or family get together from the middle ages. lol.
edit on 25-11-2017 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sapphire

If Alcohol is your thing you could probably get away with lifting some fine wines, Whisky, champagne whatever, and just park your arse (pick a shop with a tent section) and sit skull it in the midst of the mellee

That sounds a lot like a viking wedding or family get together from the middle ages. lol.

Sounds fantastic doesn't it.

You could probably get away with throwing some hot rocks into a water filled wooden bowl inside the tent. Might as well open the pores while your at it. See, If only the homeless and the less fortunate could use their imagination.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Indeed : ) and something i would positively enjoy
: ) I like the rock throwing idea, you'd have to be tipsy to really enjoy that though, maybe some knife ring tossing? hah.

Oh, or is that ring knife tossing?
edit on 25-11-2017 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
All that can be said is that America must truly be embarrassed. Camps for 1 week. Must be collecting his disability check.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
You guys are so racist.

It is “African American” Friday.

People...

(post by TheMZA removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join