It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seriously, Is There Anything Conspiracy Related at Disneyworld?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Okay, first off, I'm going to Disneyworld in April or something.

I want to know the facts about strange things at Disneyworld. I have heard assumably false rumors of a hidden city underneath there.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Yes, there is a city of sorts under Disney world. It is not a conspiracy though and is not really hidden. If you like you can tour it, you simply have to sign up for a tour with the park. The city is really not a city, but the facilities to run the park efficiently. There are food preparation areas, costume and wardrobe areas, and employee facilities. Pretty much anything they need to move stuff from one area of the facility to another out of the sight of the common tourist.

[edit on 2/12/2005 by defcon5]

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Here is where you can find a list of the back stage tours they offer, and the cost and time they require:

www.123disney.com...

Backstage Magic- MK, MGM, Epcot: See how Disney Magic is made as you travel behind the scenes throughout the WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort! Descend beneath the MAGIC KINGDOM Park to explore the utilidor system, go backstage at Fantasmic! & the costume department at the Disney-MGM Studios, and investigate the computer controlled systems of "Body Wars" and EPCOT during this seven hour tour. Lunch is included at Mama Melrose's, on this 7 hour tour.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
There is a basketball court inside the matterhorn, plus a members only plush club in one of the psudo cities. It hink www.snopes.com has alot of stuff on the park

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Hey, I was in the back area before, when my marching band in hs went down to be the leading band in the Make a Wish Come True Parade. It was cool, even better is that they had vending machines. While a small bottle of pop costs 5 bucks in the park you could get a bunch for 1 dollar each. Funny walking around with 7 bottles of Mountain Dew just so I didn't have to buy any in the park for 5 bucks.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
That's funny because I was just going to say the only conspiricy going on at Disney World is to get you to spend your money on only their stuff. Especially their less than mediocre, way overpriced food. (With the exception of one pretty darn good restuarant inside Epcot.)

No outside food or water or drinks allowed inside those Magic Kingdom gates! You gotta smuggle it in. (Which is kind of fun in itself!)

[edit on 12-2-2005 by jupiter869]

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Try the below link.

www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Ditto on getting to see the "city." It really is just a glorified backstage area. I think the true intrigue lies in the supposed hiearchy of casts members that only comes to light down there. From what I've heard the masked characters are at the bottom and Cinderlla, Alladin, etc. are at the top and they rarely socialize down there.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I know Walt Disney was buddy buddy with Aldous Huxley and that he used to experiment with '___', Opium, Cocaine and Caffeine more often then some people would expect. I know he also had connections with Dali who was also a habitual drug user. If you look into the Alice in Wonderland story you will find evidence that even though it's one of the most popular childrens stories in...possibly the world, it was based around an opium binge when Walt Disney was trying to search for inspiration in order to make his failing company progress.

Also, look deep into Disney movies, they are saturated with erotic suggestions.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
visit here for all your Disney conspiracy needs:
webpages.shepherd.edu...

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
you'll have to go down a few paragraphs though. But it even has movie explainations.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Read the book - Disney, the Mouse Betrayed.
It goes into the safety record and the conspiracy
of silence about the accidents there.

Disney World is haunted. Walt Disney himself is
seen walking main street near the Castle. The
Pirates ride is haunted by 'George'. Ask the workers
about him. If the workers don't say 'good morning'
or 'good night' to George ... the ride breaks down
unexplicably. Also, when the pirate ride goes past
the scene where everyone is in jail trying to get the
dog to bring them the key ... look at the door to the
left. If the door is open, then George is upset. If
it is closed, then he is fine and the workers said
'good morning' to him. Really.
The Haunted Mansion is really haunted. The reason
the Gypsy room is so loud is to drown out 'other' sounds
and voices that the workers heard while building the place.
Also, a little boy is seen near the exit. He wants out.
His parents had him cremated and they dropped the ashes
on the ride since it was his favorite when he was alive.

Last May we were at EPCOT center watching the
fireworks display. Within the first few minutes the
fireworks barge blew up. There were even after
explosions. Massive. The theme was 'nations
around the campfire' and some of the dumb
tourists thought the fireworks accident was
part of the theme. Obviously it wasn't. There
was NOTHING on the news or in the paper
about it. But it absolutely was a massive
fireworks accident. We were on the other side
of the Epcot lake and we felt the huge hot wind
and felt the fire there. BIG!

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Damn right it's a conspiracy! Disney uses some sort of mind control at their parks. I challenge anybody to go to one of their parks and not be happy. It's impossible. I don't know how they do it. It could be the music that's constantly being pumped through the loudspeakers or it could be waves eminating from something unseen, but there's no doubt in my mind that they use mind control. I grew up in SoCal going to Disneyland all the time and later in my life to Disneyworld, and it's always the same happy, serene feeling. Trust the Dr. on this one.

Peace

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I don't know if you would consider this to be conspiracy material, but I thought this was interesting about Walt Disney.

In 1940, he became a spy for the U.S. Government. His assignment was to report the activities of Hollywood actors, writers, producers, directors, etc., which the FBI suspected of political treason.

[edit on 12-5-2005 by Faeryland]

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I was just at Disney in Orlando in April..

THERE IS A CONSPIRACY !!!

Does it really cost so much to run that place that they have to charge a kid, 12 years old $65 to get in ?

The food prices are outrageous also... $7.00 for a hamburger / Fries, another $2-3 if you want a cold drink with that....

A hat, a simple plane ole hat... $24.00

On top of it all... $8.00 just to park your car...

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
$8.00 just to park your car.

Yeah, that parking the car thing gets me. Tourists
drive out to the parks and then get surprised with that
little extra charge. The park knows that the people
are not going to turn around, drive back to the hotel,
and try to find a shuttle or a bus. The tourists (me
included) always suck it up and pay.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
I was just at Disney in Orlando in April..

THERE IS A CONSPIRACY !!!

Does it really cost so much to run that place that they have to charge a kid, 12 years old $65 to get in ?

The food prices are outrageous also... $7.00 for a hamburger / Fries, another $2-3 if you want a cold drink with that....

A hat, a simple plane ole hat... $24.00

On top of it all... $8.00 just to park your car...

When I was a kid, an adult ticket cost around $25. Mind you, this was back in the late 70's when they still had A-E tickets to get on the rides and EPCOT still didn't exist. The increase in rates through the years is what is fueling all the expansion at Disney World. If I still lived in Florida, I don't think I would have had the time to visit and see all the parks they have there. It really won't stop until they run out of land, and they still have more room for more parks.

All the conspiracies I have heard of has already been mentioned, but I do have a bit of useless information on how anal Disney is about park appearance. You will almost never find any trash in the park. You will not find anything broken or vandalized very long either, as a whole army of maintenance crews keep the park open all night for their work. You will never find a burned out light bulb either, as I had been told that every bulb on building facades or otherwise is meticulously numbered and changed before they will ever have a chance to fail. The grass is highly manicured to almost look like carpet. Also, like Playboy magazine hiding rabbit ears on every cover, their are "hidden Mickey's" everywhere in the park, from the manhole covers to inside one of the rocketships inside space mountain - just look for them.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if Disney had some part in the tons of missing children reported each year.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Well to get a locker in Universal Studios you have to give them a finger print.

Wonder if they run the print while your using the locker and if they also take a picture to keep on file with the print.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join