It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizzare Secret Messages in Google Translator

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   
"pe pe pe pe = Here are the times
pe pe pe pe p = from the people
pe pe pe pe pe = People from all walks of life
pe pe pe pe pe p = from the peak pe
pe pe pe pe pe pe = Lift up your eyes
pe pe pe pe pe pe p = People from all over the world
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe = worshiping the people
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe p = from the people of the people
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe = people from all over the world
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe = worshiped people from all over the world
pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe = worship all around the people"

72 flags and front page for this?

Pepe is a bloody 4chan meme.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I wrote in co co co co co co co co co

and got

"30th. 30th Saturdays. Neo."

ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke =" Countdown to things together"
A few more of those got "Thoughts are trimmed."

A few more of those - "The work of this category will be used to help calculate the timez people are to come back to the knowledge of this category."

"Thoughts of power together"

"Thoughts of power This is a great opportunity for us"

"Thoughts of power it is important to be able to do it"

This is really really creepy wierd...

edit on 22-11-2017 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Be warned, this might be another Google prank.

Go to the google search page and type 'zerg rush' or 'do a barrel roll' and hit Enter. Google is infamous for it's pranks and this might be one of the most elaborate pranks yet, but if it's not...

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
lol its just the bible or didnt you lot know that?

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
with pe pe pe xer xer xer xer xer xer xer xer xer xer xer xer xer xer xer xer xer xer, you get worship the Apostle of Apostles, as a result of the Sermon on the cross, thats acts 2:14 etc

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe

Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the mountain of worship. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the mountain of worship. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the mountain of worship. I live in the city of Judaism in the United States. country of Israel is a people who live in a state of fervor Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Believe in God's Estimated People Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. Being borne of the people of Israel is a nation of people living in the peoples' state of Israel. A person who lives in a city or a people live in a nation

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I put in my first 2 letters of my first name, first four of last using afrikaans to somali. Copied somali. Translated to english.
siin sumcad darawalnimo
providing a driver's license

Now i had to willingly give up my liscence because a quack doctor working in edina mn. Who didnt titrate off a med before a new one. Causing my neck to twitch violently dislodging a vertibrae (dystonia).

pa pa pa pa pa pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe pe
the respirator of the rain stopped from the sunrise
edit on 22-11-2017 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I horizontally looked at all your pepe's and came to see a pattern. Seems some kind of prophecy, something to do with waves?

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Who found this? Seems like a really obscure thing to randomly do and find out about. Who sits there and types "pe" over and over while in Somali to English?

Not only, but its top of the page on someplace called ATS.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Funny I thought you loved the Zionist conspiracies

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: intrptr

Funny I thought you loved the Zionist conspiracies

I expose them, but thanks anyway.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
One thing I found out is that the Somali alphabet, like Arabic has no p in it.

That may be significant

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
This is starting to get a little…maybe sinister

Check this out

Exchanging the vowels, A and I for E

pa or pi for pe

We get this
pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa
pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa

breathing in respicts respiratory secrete respiratory secrete respiratory secrete respiratory secrete respiratory secrete • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • | | | | | | | | respiratorio airborne respiratoryosis respiratoryis respiratory disorder papa emyone respiratoryos respiratoryosol diilite respiratory breathing in respiratteous respiratory airways papa respiratoryosis respiratoryosolosolatioalosalphonitis osteoporosis Asthma in the denticillary airway is a precursor of respiratory secrete

pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi
PUBLIC POPULATION

However, if you do more pi's you get a reference to Russia and other third word countries and strange chemical items and things relating to aerospace

And you even get this

中国 政府 言語 食品

bioethanol ingredients e g p e g

I think we better stop doing this!
edit on 22-11-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
pe pe pe im im im im im im im pe p =
You are the most important person in the world
awww thats nice

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
This may be some intelligence operational code device we have stumbled on folks

beware from this point on…!

by

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

Be warned, this might be another Google prank.

Go to the google search page and type 'zerg rush' or 'do a barrel roll' and hit Enter. Google is infamous for it's pranks and this might be one of the most elaborate pranks yet, but if it's not...

I'm thinking about the scalability of such a joke considering you can repeat this in different languages, then you have the potential consequences. Someone already mentioned how long will it take for someone to think they are talking to a god or something.

I honestly don't think Google would mock religions, especially such widespread ones as Abrahamic religions.

I'm guessing it's either a glitch on Google's end or genuinely something more sinister. I'm assuming the former.

Still fun though

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Who found this? Seems like a really obscure thing to randomly do and find out about. Who sits there and types "pe" over and over while in Somali to English?

Not only, but its top of the page on someplace called ATS.

Since it works on most languages when using two letters I'm actually surprised it hasn't been found earlier or it's a fairly new occurrence.

I don't think someone was sitting there typing in random letters into Google translator but was stumbled on by chance.

And why not front page? This is something anyone can try and nobody has given a definitive answer to why it's occurring. It doesn't mean it means anything but it sure can bring some discussion and maybe conspiracies to Ats that's related to it.

I've had a bit fun with this thread, so have others I know irl. Nothing wrong with a bit distraction.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

The following is a list of the most common and most commonly used terms and conditions of any one or more of these terms.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

I'm thinking about the scalability of such a joke considering you can repeat this in different languages, then you have the potential consequences. Someone already mentioned how long will it take for someone to think they are talking to a god or something.

I honestly don't think Google would mock religions, especially such widespread ones as Abrahamic religions.

I'm guessing it's either a glitch on Google's end or genuinely something more sinister. I'm assuming the former.

Still fun though

Yeah, this is along the lines of what I'm a thinkin'. I'm a thinkin' it has something to do with how Google Translate gets it's translations, i.e. from a database of some kind filled with similar combinations of words.
In other words, because it works in so many different languages with so many different combinations of two letter repeats, I'm lead to believe it's mechanism related.

If not, though, and we have uncovered some kind of "code" (which is still possible), all the more interesting. And yes, this is fun!

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Since it works on most languages when using two letters I'm actually surprised it hasn't been found earlier or it's a fairly new occurrence.

There was another thread on it here recently. The translator is inefficient with such short 'words', usually you enter a real word , sentence or paragraph.

Like others are demonstrating, its possible to get a different random spew from the translator, in any language. It gives the closest results instead of blanks.

And like somebody else said, some people got lots of times on their hands. A close parallel would be the "Bible Code". Computer programs can find random strings of words in just about any novel.

Thats when I gave up on this kind of rabbit hole.

Can't get fooled again.

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join