It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sylvester Stallone was accused of sexually assaulting a 16-year-old fan: Police report

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
How many of you loved over the top? The arm wrestling, the touching father and son bonding.
Well supposedly our hero Sylvester Stallone sexually assaulted a 16 year old while filming this movie in Las Vegas, and did much much more. If true, pretty rough stuff.

Sylvester Stallone was accused of sexually assaulting a 16-year-old fan girl while he was filming Over the Top in Las Vegas in 1986, according to a police report obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com
The actor, who was 40 years old at the time, met the teenager while he was filming at the former Las Vegas Hilton hotel and she was given keys to his room
Stallone allegedly had sex with the girl, telling her she was 'very tight', before asking the minor if she had ever had sex with two men at the same time
The girl claims Stallone's bodyguard Michael 'Mike' De Luca, who was in the bathroom until Stallone brought him out, 'forced' her to give him oral sex
After performing oral sex on De Luca for some time, the teen claims he penetrated her while she was made to perform oral sex on Stallone
The teen told police she became 'very uncomfortable' when De Luca joined in on the sexual encounter but said she felt she had 'no choice' in the matter
Afterwards, the teen claims Stallone said she couldn't tell anyone because both men were married and if she said anything, 'they would have to beat her head in'
Police said she decided not to press charges against the men because she was scared and humiliated
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Stallone now 71 was 40, and the body guard De Luca was killed by the the California police during a traffic stop. Police were informed of the incident by a hotel employee.

At the time of the incident Stallone, now 71, was 40 years old. Bodyguard De Luca, who was shot and killed by California police during a traffic stop in 2013, was 27 years old at the time.

Police were alerted to the incident when a hotel employee called police to report that a friend of the victim said she needed advice on the matter.

When officials tracked down the teen, she relayed details of the alleged assault to them.

Police wanted to know if the 16 year old wanted to pursue charges against Stallone, she said she was humiliated and didn't want to. She also said she was scared and didn't want this to happen to anyone else but still didn't want to prosecute. Who was looking out for this 16 teen year old who sounds like a 16 year old. She was used.

Police noted in their report that the teen had 'difficulty in relating her thoughts' and was 'e't want this to happen to extremely emotional' when telling her story.

When pressed if she wanted to pursue charges against Stallone and De Luca, the girl told police: 'I'm humiliated and ashamed, but I don't want to prosecute.

'I'm kind of scared and I'm very ashamed. I don't want anybody else to have that happen to them, but I don't want to prosecute. I cannot talk about this anymore, please leave me alone.'

She later signed a no prosecution form and the matter was dropped, although police did confiscate De Luca's concealed weapon permit on July 30, 1986.

The story also goes into Stallone having raped his step sister for years. Stallone denies this, but pays up, big time.

Although court documents show the actor 'vigorously denied and continues to deny and dispute all claims of wrongdoing', he agreed to give Filiti a lump sum of $2 million, as well as $16,666 a month for the rest of her life.

Wonder how many young people were assaulted, or is this an isolated case?

edit on 16-11-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
It’s gonna get to a point where there are less people in Paedowood who aren’t sex offenders than are...

Shameful.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
It’s gonna get to a point where there are less people in Paedowood who aren’t sex offenders than are...

Shameful.

Then the excuse will be "well everyone else has done it so...."

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Can we just get a list of actors who havnt assaulted anyone? It would be alot quicker and a shorter list.

When the dust settles we will have less famous actors than the "BBC regulars"

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Can we just get a list of actors who havnt assaulted anyone? It would be alot quicker and a shorter list.

Fact of the matter is that all of them were probably victims by others before them in the industry as well.

It is seeming more and more like it's a known hazing of sorts....if you get into the industry you're bound to have it happen at some point....learned behavior. I'd venture to guess those that are doing it have stories of their own abuse too.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
What movie did he hold the knife to the Sheriff's neck and say, "Don't Push it!"?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Shameful.

This is starting to smell like an agenda. Computers taking over Hollywood. They won't rape and they are way cheaper.

Virtual actor. A virtual human or digital clone is the creation or re-creation of a human being in image and voice using computer-generated imagery and sound, that is often indistinguishable from the real actor

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What movie did he hold the knife to the Sheriff's neck and say, "Don't Push it!"?

That's Rambo First Blood (1982).

edit on 16-11-2017 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Here's your list:

End of list

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

A shame if true.

I really like stallone.

First Blood was awesome.

But if its true, I hope he gets everything thats coming to him.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Okay, but who are the "California police"?

Considering this is being covered from across the pond, that terminology sounds very "English" in its understanding of our levels of law enforcement..(I like "peace officers" myself, but where are those?...and more importantly, where are they?...)

30 years.....30 YEARS!!!??? I suppose the graphic recollections are supposed to blur that fact!!!??

WHY NOW??

WHY ANY OF THIS!!??

If we haven't learned our lessons of distractive and dramatized headlines to allow other sh#t to "go through", or be overlooked....WE DESERVE EVERY BIT OF WHAT IS PLANNED FOR US.

STRAIGHT UP.
edit on E30America/ChicagoThu, 16 Nov 2017 14:03:31 -060011pmThursdayth02pm by EternalShadow because: add

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Stallone has done some comedic roles, so he can just say that it was all a joke, right?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I might actually watch some of the various awards' red carpet shows. Might be fun. The typical questions might get interesting..

"you look stunning in that gown! who are you wearing? Are you naming an abuser tonight?"

or

"That is a handsome tuxedo who is the designer? Are you nervous you might be outed as a pedophile?"

or how about

"You have several accusers here this evening any special message you want to shout out?"

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

a reply to: seasonal

Howard Hughes (The billionaire aviator) once tried to make a movie that could have exposed the sex scandals in Hollyweird in the 1930s but got shut down. He only survived because of his wealth and political connections.

The fact that Howard Hughes himself was billionaire shows how powerful they really are.

Also, since this was the 1930s, it seems like sexual abuses has been there when Hollyweird first formed.

Here's the post that shows the proof:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

(Keep scrolling down, you'll see the newspaper clipping that shows it)
edit on 11/16/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Does not sound he was "assaulting" her at all...

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Isn't that officially "the pantsuit defense"?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Well understand that LAPD only serve the Hollyweird Elite first and the working class last.

There is a reason why LAPD done very little with the sex scandals.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Well understand that LAPD only serve the Hollyweird Elite first and the working class last.

Geezus H. Christ ....HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE THAT STATEMENT!!!!??

My God...that's like the 6th or 8th time you have said the same sh#t as it pertains to anything Los Angeles...

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Well I am telling you the truth. Come and live here and you'll open your eyes.

Honestly you really never been here.

I'm only explaining why nobody done anything on the Hollyweird sex scandals.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Well I am telling you the truth. Come and live here and you'll open your eyes.

Honestly you really never been here.

I'm only explaining why nobody done anything on the Hollyweird sex scandals.

Why would I want to be living there?

WHY HAVEN'T YOU MOVED AWAY!!??

I mean honestly, 50 other states..with multiple cities where your buck would carry further and yet you're STILL THERE...

Is the need for drama that important??

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join