It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Transracial' man born white feels like he is Filipino/NAACP Fires women for ID'ing as white...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

The bottom pic is clearly a Filipino woman.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
A white guy I know is applying to go back to college to get his master's later in life. To improve his odds of being accepted he's checking the boxes for "African american" and "female". They certainly have no business telling him what he identifies as.

If the system is going to bury itself in insanity, might as well capalise on it.

Thats because he watched the popular comedy movie "Soul Man" from the 1980s.....look it up.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Good times.

This just got me thinking:

Liberals in general well the globalist types anyhow, are in fact "Transnationals".

Checked the definition on the Google:

adjective

1. going beyond national boundaries or interests:
a transnational economy.

2. comprising persons, sponsors, etc., of different nationalities:
a transnational company.

noun

3. a company, organization, etc., representing two or more nationalities.
www.dictionary.com...

In other recent studies it's clear to me now that 'transnationalism' has mainly been found in three specific origins:
1. Military Imperialists.
2. Corporatists.
3. Communists.

Now how closely related they all are is quite a story... but here I'll sum it up in one word: SUPREMACISM.
edit on 13-11-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I identify as Emperor Palpatine.

my correct pronoun is "Your Most High Imperial Majesty"

Respect my identity please.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I was born to a middle class white family and am white. However, I identify has a Millionaire.

I'll take one mansion, a jet, several cars and a large bank account. Thank you please.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

anyone else see a resemblance?

.....and his name was Robert Paulson.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk

originally posted by: seasonal

anyone else see a resemblance?

.....and his name was Robert Paulson.
like a bat outa hell

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
What's going on over in America, illegal immigrants in America should identify themselves as being American citizens to avoid deportation.

Or people should start identifying themselves as being millionaires and demand the bank to adjust their account accordingly.
edit on 13-11-2017 by NeoSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
From what I have seen, the TG community is vehemently against these notions. Moreso than anyone else.. It even seems that they can be rather vicious towards just pre-op individuals.

Frankly, I think that's a bit sad, but I struggle to truly understand any of it. I'm not even particularly convinced that surgery is the most effective approach to gender dysphoria, as it seems incidents of depression all the way up to suicide are still quite disproportionate. That tends to be blamed on everyone else, but I'm not so sure.

One thing I do know is that, like many topics, trying to have honest discourse outside the narrative is akin to blasphemy. It probably doesn't help that some minimize things by identifying as "attack helicopters" and such, but I don't buy into that being the whole story.

The group dynamics are pretty damn interesting though.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

I think it's because the more inclusive they get toward people who identify as weirder and more obviously delusional things, the harder it is for anyone to believe they themselves are anything other than delusional on some level.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Meat Loaf shaming is a serious crime.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
From what I have seen, the TG community is vehemently against these notions. Moreso than anyone else.. It even seems that they can be rather vicious towards just pre-op individuals.

Frankly, I think that's a bit sad, but I struggle to truly understand any of it. I'm not even particularly convinced that surgery is the most effective approach to gender dysphoria, as it seems incidents of depression all the way up to suicide are still quite disproportionate.

Sounds like these supremacists are opposed to any competing dysphoria's.

They opened this door en masse, and now we're all about overwhelmed with splinter groups such as people "with" Class Dysphoria, National Dysphoria, Religious Dysphoria, Racial Dysphoria, City-State Dysphoria, Home Football Team Dysphoria, and so on.

I suppose we've already been seeing people with Facial Dysphoria (plastic surgery addicts), Hair Color Dysphoria, Body Hair Dysphoria, Talent Dysphoria (have you ever seen American Idol?!?), and so on.

edit on 13-11-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

I did not know that the trans "community" being so closed minded. Could you put a thread up?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

The bottom pic is clearly a Filipino woman.

Nice

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Lack-o-cash dysphoria.
Myparentsneverlovedme dysphoria

I identify as a girls bicycle seat. My pronoun is Schwin.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I wonder where furries and human babies fit into the dysphoria spectrum?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Its just from what I've seen on message boards like ATS, Reddit, etc.

Probably not "qualified" to do a thread on it. Frankly, I'm not sure I want to put in the effort either... but I do find the topic interesting.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I identify as Emperor Palpatine.

my correct pronoun is "Your Most High Imperial Majesty"

Respect my identity please.

Go big or stay home. Nice Choice your lordship.
edit on 13-11-2017 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
People expressing themselves in any number of ways is fine in my opinion. However I do feel there is a line somewhere. Embrace any or all cultures, I say. I may not have been born Japanese. Nor have I ever gone to Japan, or any other country in that region. Just because I can't directly identify with another culture doesn't mean I can't relate, find similarities, appreciate their culture's evolution from past to present. Adopting aspects of other cultures you like is not appropriation. Things will get very sticky if you try to make it about appropriation. Because cultures interact and share and spread and evolve. We are all part of the human family at the end of the day. A family that also must remember there are many members who are manipulative, cunning, connected, conspiring. Through their generations of observation and insight of the masses, from their elite positioning in the order of things, they continue to refine their control and hold over society and their attempts to steer it.

And to divide, "they" foment polarization.

It's one thing to appreciate another culture. But you cross the line with this 'identifying as' bull#. You have a mental health situation happening if you really think you can just be anything you feel like. Just because you feel strongly and "know" you should have been born as this or that..

See a doctor.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join