It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those of you who are interested in going down QAnon's Rabbit Hole

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

I thought the highest level clearance was "Cosmic" ... mind you I read that on ATS

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Q also asked, "what goes from 38°4437.57N 104°5048.40W to 39.8561° N 104.6737° W?"

I'm unable to do it at this time, but can someone plug these coordinates into Google Earth and see what comes up?

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 0racle

Security clearances can be issued by many United States of America government agencies, including the Department of Defense (DoD), the Department of State (DOS), the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the Department of Energy (DoE), the Department of Justice (DoJ), the National Security Agency (NSA), and the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). DoD issues more than 80% of all clearances. There are three levels of DoD security clearances:[1]

TOP SECRET – Will be applied to information in which the unauthorized disclosure could reasonably be expected to cause exceptionally grave damage to the national security.

SECRET – Will be applied to information in which the unauthorized disclosure could reasonably be expected to cause serious damage to the national security.

CONFIDENTIAL – Will be applied to information in which the unauthorized disclosure could reasonably be expected to cause damage to the national security.

Additionally, the United States Department of Energy issues two levels of security clearances:

Q Clearance – Allows access to Classified information up to and including TOP SECRET data with the special designation: Restricted Data (TS//RD) and special Q-Cleared "security" areas Such as, The White House, The Pentagon, The Hall of Congress and the Supreme Court Room of the United States Federal Government. This level of clearance is granted alongside L Clearance, This level of clearance is also specifically granted to very few members of government, such as the current President of the United States, The Secretary of Defense, The Secretary of Homeland Security, all four- and five-star generals and admirals in the U.S. military, and all former Presidents of the United States.

L Clearance – Allows access to Classified information up to and including SECRET data with the special designation: Formerly Restricted Data (S//FRD) and special L-Cleared "limited" areas.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ninetyxfourx
a reply to: projectvxn

New to this thread and was wondering if you could link this Reddit page that you're monitoring, please.

It doesn’t have any information on it that isn’t found here honestly.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamAbeliever
Q also asked, "what goes from 38°4437.57N 104°5048.40W to 39.8561° N 104.6737° W?"

I'm unable to do it at this time, but can someone plug these coordinates into Google Earth and see what comes up?

Denver International Airport.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

One thing I have noticed here is that every morsel we’ve managed to find any evidence of has been tied in one way or another to some conspiracy theory.

Why am I not surprised to see a vague reference to Denver International Airport.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0racle
a reply to: RickinVa

I thought the highest level clearance was "Cosmic" ... mind you I read that on ATS

Cosmic is a NATO classification. It is not in use by the US government unless operating under joint command of NATO forces.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Jesus, this just keeps getting weirder by the minute. Thanks for that info.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamAbeliever
a reply to: UndeadWarrior

4 10 20

4=D
10=J
20=T

Hmm so it seems if 4 10 20 does stand for DJT that Q signed off one of his 4chan posts with "DJT" (4 10 20)

"God bless my fellow Americans
4 10 20" Q- 11/01 19:56 PM

Does this mean Q is trump, or Q is more than one person, a group of WH insiders, including but not limited to POTUS???

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
i find a bible passage when i type 4 10 20 into google could it be relevant?

Thanks for Their Gifts
10 I rejoiced greatly in the Lord that at last you renewed your concern for me. Indeed, you were concerned, but you had no opportunity to show it. 11 I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. 12 I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. 13 I can do all this through him who gives me strength. 14 Yet it was good of you to share in my troubles. 15 Moreover, as you Philippians know, in the early days of your acquaintance with the gospel, when I set out from Macedonia, not one church shared with me in the matter of giving and receiving, except you only; 16 for even when I was in Thessalonica, you sent me aid more than once when I was in need. 17 Not that I desire your gifts; what I desire is that more be credited to your account. 18 I have received full payment and have more than enough. I am amply supplied, now that I have received from Epaphroditus the gifts you sent. They are a fragrant offering, an acceptable sacrifice, pleasing to God. 19 And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus. 20 To our God and Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Can we already C what is Written? in that Brave New World... ..ow Wonder Alice+ How many were indicted on 11.3? StayCalm

WHy are numbers still important? Crypto needs no fed$ or DwaRf´s? (while 178+33.is.17.831? WHERE are the Missing nr´s? #followtheWhiteRabbit #followSnowWhite

C WWW (world wide web)
Who, What, Why, When, How, Where?
178+33.is.17.831?
Adding 178 + 33 = 211 formatting into 17.211, 17.831

Found both court case numbers (sealed indictments) listed under District of Columbia (click link below & scroll down)

WHERE are the Missing nr´s? add the "ow" before Wonder Alice and the sentence may mean WHERE are the missing numbers; WHERE are the Missing owners?
Another possibility is adding the capital N preceding "ow" and it reads Now Wonder Alice + How many were indicted on 11.3?

drive.google.com...

Crypto needs no feds (federal reserve bank) or Democrats or Republicans (or possibly Dwarfs suggested to be CIA 7 super computers)

WHy = White House or possibly taken with the capital C in Crypto HC = Hillary Clinton

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

RePost1~MillionsBillionsTrillions...what?weCanbuy! in FantasyLand with Debts BloodyRed?

aCity,aStrongCity
aradise with 5eYes? where DragonsUnite. www.youtube.com... … Some cCcity's obey's the "Protocols fromElders Above All" CrOWNs"

So I just copied this from 'followSnow White' and started looking for 3 C's as on the last line tho it is sprinkled throughout.

One possibility is Chaos Computer Club. Apparently a bunch of hackers. I am wondering if they have hacked the account or are also posting.

There are also questions about QAnon's last post being Larp. The list of copy paste banks (3 pages) doesn't fit the style. Usually only questions are asked with a hint maybe. No need for every bank to be posted.

Thoughts on this? Eisegis, Mandy

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 0racle

Found an interesting reference to a 'Q Group' in this article relating to the hack of NSA's program tools

With a leak of intelligence methods like the N.S.A. tools, Mr. Panetta said, “Every time it happens, you essentially have to start over.” Fifteen months into a wide-ranging investigation by the agency’scounterintelligence arm, known as Q Group, and the F.B.I., officials still do not know whether the N.S.A. is the victim of a brilliantly executed hack, with Russia as the most likely perpetrator, an insider’s leak, or both.

Wonder if this is our Q considering the role NSA has to be playing this.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Maybe the 3 c's refer to The Three Seas Initiative?

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Trolls that troll the trolls trolling the trolls.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Why are numbers important? The key to the universe. 3,6,9...

awarenessact.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
disregard reply..

One thing Q said about SA cutting the strings caught my eye... it implies SA was being controlled... but by who?

edit on 12-11-2017 by 0racle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: nikkib0421

Thanks for that! Mind blown.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
i still remember David Camersons comments about our relationship with Saudi Arabia when he was still prime minister..

pretty interesting in this context

in answer to the question about Britain voted to allow SA to join the UN security council.
"a bomb that could have blown up over britain was stopped because of intelligence we got from saudi arabia"
edit on 12-11-2017 by 0racle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0racle
disregard reply..

One thing Q said about SA cutting the strings caught my eye... it implies SA was being controlled... but by who?

I thought it was in reference to SA cutting strings (money?) To Clinton

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join