It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Mueller and President Trump are Pulling the Biggest Sting in History

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: xuenchen

A weak ass conspiracy with little to no evidence.

LOL...the evidence is the current implosion of the DNC. Don't worry...there are going to be more RINOs exposed right along with the Clintons. That, too, is already happening.

That isn't evidence. That is just your biases talking.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You've done this belittling act for every bump in the number since the first one, and you continue to pretend like it's no big deal to see 31 (maybe substantially more now) sealed indictments dropped in this court in the last 10 days even though people familiar from the court say 3-6 would be a normal number. For the month.
Why are you so vehemently pushing the "nothing to see here" line?

I'm as skeptical as anyone that this is going to touch anyone on either side apart from staffers whose bosses will then say, "I had no idea. I'm shocked. Shocked, I tell you".

But you seem to be mocking everyone and dismissing the reports every time. Did you ever spend the $0.20 to see for the dockett listings yourself? Or are you still convinced people are making it all up and the number is still 4?
edit on 9-11-2017 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

ATS is becoming a propaganda repository. Which is sad because it was created to fight such things.
edit on 9-11-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Once upon a time there was a lazy idiot who wanted to be president and ruin as many lives as possible. Especially people with brown skin or very poor people.
This evil man knew he couldn't get elected by the decent people of America if he didn't tell them a bunch of lies and convince them that he was a person who actually cared about them.
So the man told another world leader, if you help me I will make things between our countries easier and you will be able to continue your kingdom of human rights abuses and I get to build a hotel on boardwalk. In Russia.

This is Foxys Fairytales isn't it?

Except mine is true and yours is fiction.
I was Brown and poor for 8 years. I am close to a year now in recovery. Today I am just brown again.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Some of you folks are absolutely obsessed with Hillary.

Please, don't ever get over your obsessions

What's it going to take until the alt-right finally "get over her?" Is it going to take another year? Three years?

The fact that so many folks have to continually bring up and deflect back to "but Hillary," is entertaining.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

What's really weird is that they (the right) keep blaming us (the left) for keeping her politically relevant.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Yes very hush hush. So hush no one's heard this.
But I have to give it to you for creativity. You should enter some of the writers contests. Really.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Or are they worried about going down with the DNC ,lol?

Another resignation/retirement announced with Goodlatte today. Several in the past week or so. So now we have:

Senate:
Corker, R-TN
Flake, R-AZ

House:
Trott, R-MI
Dent, R-PA
Ros-Lehtinen, R-FL
Hensarling, R-TX
Smith, R-TX
Duncan Jr., R-TN
Johnson, R-TX
LoBiondo, R-NJ
Jenkins, R-KS
Reichert, R-WA
Poe, R-TX
Goodlatte, R-VA

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The op is a habitual spreader of fake news.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

What's really weird is that they (the right) keep blaming us (the left) for keeping her politically relevant.

Rather than discuss the #winning with Trump's presidency, they instead opt out for "but Hillz, but Obama."

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why. (There's not much winning.... unless you're a billionaire)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

Amazing they have intelligence capabilities that out do the federal agencies responsible for keeping our country safe. How do they do it? LOL

Is that really the way you think it works? Lol, no wonder you and Krazy are so lost.

There are good and bad elements within all the 3 letter agencies. Folks working side by side with colleagues that are corrupt or just working in the opposite direction. Those with similar views and morals band together. Ever hear of "whitehats"?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Puerto Rico.
Chips.
Muslim ban.

Really don't challenge me when you know what that boob has done. That list can be a lot longer.
And don't tell me what I can consider when making my assessment of him either. Who are you to tell me I can't consider DACA or any other data set I choose.
Ill use what ever info I want. He's a slimy racist bastard and everybody knows it to use his favorite qualifier.

The news isn't lying. He really is as bad as he appears. Most of the time it's his own words.
Along with video in a series especially if it's a brown gold star family...

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

originally posted by: interupt42

Or are they worried about going down with the DNC ,lol?

Another resignation/retirement announced with Goodlatte today. Several in the past week or so. So now we have:

Senate:
Corker, R-TN
Flake, R-AZ

House:
Trott, R-MI
Dent, R-PA
Ros-Lehtinen, R-FL
Hensarling, R-TX
Smith, R-TX
Duncan Jr., R-TN
Johnson, R-TX
LoBiondo, R-NJ
Jenkins, R-KS
Reichert, R-WA
Poe, R-TX
Goodlatte, R-VA

certainly feels like somethang big is a coming .

drain them all.

also interesting. anyone noticed the few prominent ats member who left the building after elections with ties to the ---?

one was pro hill the other not so much.

dont ask i wont talk about spuds in the bed

most likely unrelated but why not its a conspiracy site and they are rolling in this week, lol
edit on 321130America/ChicagoThu, 09 Nov 2017 16:32:52 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

edit on 331130America/ChicagoThu, 09 Nov 2017 16:33:43 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
dude Puerto Rico is mostly white, and they have had an excellent federal response. It is not the Federal government, let alone Trump's fault that the local government was inefficient and chose to be political during a disaster. WTF is Chips? I really Don't know. There was no Muslim Ban. I saw a ban of immigrants and refuges from a handful of states out of nearly two or three dozen existing Muslim nations. The handful being active war zones where militants with contrary interests to the United States are travelling to for training in battle tactics and weapons education. Strike two, since I don't know what is this Chips other than Frito-Lay or Takis. I like Cape Cod myself.

I don't feel your statement has been vindicated with the examples you have provided. Your initial statement is therefore equivalent to Kanye West saying George Bush doesn't like Black people after hurricane Katrina. Now that was a botched Federal response, but it hardly would mean he does not like black people. It certainly does not mean Trump is targeting the demographics you mentioned to intentionally ruin their lives.

Just plain angry ranting, that's all your doing. It is your right, just don't go believing it to be true. That would mean your willing to bend reality to fit your beliefs, not a good thing mate.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I sincerely hope this is the case.

We shall see though, there are a significant number of sealed indictments that have been progressively growing. Something huge is about to go down, but as to what is anyone's speculation.

It is fair to assume that, at a minimum, Tony Podesta has been caught up in this. It is equally likely that many other Dems (and some Repubs) will be in these indictments. The veracity at which Dems are jumping off the Clinton train demonstrates their unease with her - whether that is to avoid criminal prosecution or save face with American voters, I cannot say for sure.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Racist? Hahahaha riiiiight

Proof.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

It is indeed. Those who think these agencies are ultra-efficient Hollywood style spooks are sadly mistaken.

Government pays very low compared to private sector, and only attracts mediocre applicants. Their forced hiring programs (mostly from Obama era, but some from Bush/Clinton and beyond) have also ensured that plenty of less-qualified candidates have been appointed to these positions.

The real talent/brains go to private sector contractors, not public agencies. That is one reason our government is as bloated and incompetent as it is.

Trim the fat, I say.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Not you per say - it's the media that refuses to cover any of Uranium 1 story, the dosier funding, seth rich etc. She is still relevant because she appears to be the one guilty of Russian collusion - and had the nerve to try and frame Trump for it and popularize that story.

We are just sick of her being untouchable, when she is guilty as sin of dozens of crimes. Just the email investigation is mind blowing - all the evidence anyone needs is publicly known for illegal handling of classified material. It was on her server - the fbi verified that at least like 40 classified docs were on it - that is illegal - there is no if's and's or but's she is f'ng Guilty end of story. Intent does not matter - at all. Also obstruction of justice - nobody is denying she smashed her devices and wiped the server - it is cut and dry. She has the attorney general and the FBI director stopping the investigation and covering up for her, and you wonder why people hate her?

Why can you not understand why we are obsessed with this witch. She breaks the law, repeatedly lies about it, and never gets as much as a slap on the wrist. At the same time the news and many dems fawn over the gangster and call us sexist for not supporting her.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

This evil man knew he couldn't get elected by the decent people of America if he didn't tell them a bunch of lies and convince them that he was a person who actually cared about them.

Like this?

So the man told another world leader, if you help me I will make things between our countries easier and you will be able to continue your kingdom of human rights abuses

Ohohoh! You mean like this?

Totally nailed it! Nice work Silly

edit on 11 9 2017 by underpass61 because: format

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

"He's a bully"

Man, I just see that and think bad things.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join