It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Mueller and President Trump are Pulling the Biggest Sting in History

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5
It's a good thing this theory isn't fake news or anything...

One of the Trump's lawyers said on Hannity that the President and Mueller communicate with each other several times a week during this investigation, because the President is not a subject of the investigation. This was approx. 20 days ago.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
OP, will you be selling your own branded kool-aid soon?

Why, you looking to offer him some of your own special brand?
edit on 9-11-2017 by Arnie123 because: Ugh phone...

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Why would Mueller investigate something that happened under his watch?

It would tarnish his legacy.

Plus, how do we know he isn't just as culpable as Hillary?

Because he does not have a choice.

Either way he his legacy is done for, this is a way of keeping himself free and at the very least redeeming himself.

He can right the wrongs of his past, in a big way, since he has intimate knowledge of the crimes being investigated,

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
OP, will you be selling your own branded kool-aid soon?

Be afraid.

Be very afraid.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

lol
people just get notification the hrc brand has been recalled?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

What if the 'brains' of the operation was someone other than Trump? What if Admiral Mike Rogers was the leader of a group of 'white hats' in the IC/FBI that tipped Trump off and said.... "This is what we need to do." ?
Or a someone like Admiral Mike Rogers ...If Smedley was alive today I could see him playing what ever part was needed including with guns a blazing . I think the US has a lot of Smedley Butlers just waiting in the wings and are active right now in the trenches .

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Dudemo5
It's a good thing this theory isn't fake news or anything...

One of the Trump's lawyers said on Hannity that the President and Mueller communicate with each other several times a week during this investigation, because the President is not a subject of the investigation. This was approx. 20 days ago.

Good lord... You guys....

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Interesting theory about how Trump might be on the hunt for Clinton and the Swamp.

As you say it's a theory, but not very interesting, in fact it's bullshiite, using a document that gives Mueller the parameters to work on in this current investigation, that includes 'any related matters' that might pop up which is pretty much the standard anyway. So Mueller then is arresting some of those who are definitely in the front line of electoral campaign, but also has a beady eye on some involved in the 'any related matters' section, and guess what, they are still Trump related. In that case then, there is no ingenious cunning plan, since the President's men are falling like ninepins, since they have been up to all sorts of silly, not even to do with campaigns.
Mueller may find something Hillary related, maybe Obama related, maybe G.W. related if they all have done business with the Russians in the past...who knows.
So some wacky activist dreams up this latest meme in damage control, and it's picked up on a host of wacky Conservative sites, and poor old ATS gets another load of crap dumped on it, and the OP is showered with double stars and flags in a heartbeat, from the backroom boys...all about absolute rubbish.
Ah well, the boss says ATS is not a democracy, but this is the pits for any forum.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

We discussed at some point in the past somewhere and the naysayers chastised us for presenting this as a most probable scenario.

Seems interestingly ironic the majority of the real bombshell bits in the news lately has centered all around the left's dirty dealings.

The left may control the media and the false rhetoric they continue to spew but they cannot control the evidence that is going to come forth.

Great post.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

But IF that were the case, don't you think the opposition (Hillary/Obama/Panetta) would be running a smear campaign to destroy Mueller and muddy the water? Right now they and their camp are cheering him on.
Muller like Turkey has been a on again off again good/bad guy for me and many others . If he is playing a part then he is doing a great job at it ...just sayin

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Scream Scream Scream

It's a Conspiracy !!

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Yep. Donna Brazile and Senator Feinstein are both pulling away from what will be a contaminated waste site.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

A weak ass conspiracy with little to no evidence.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

No offense intended, but y’all do realize you are just showing that you will literally believe anything, from any direction. As long as it fits the narrative you want???

Right..

You want trump to be innocent and well intentioned, and you want clition/obama/whoever to be the villian. So you will literally believe ANYTHING to keep those beliefs..

The mental gymnastics here are just Olympic level, lol.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
More fake news from an ATS hoaxer.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Mueller may find something Hillary related, maybe Obama related, maybe G.W. related if they all have done business with the Russians in the past

It doesn't have to be related to Russia. The sign at the top of Mueller's rabbit hole said, 'Russian influence in the election.... and whatever else it leads to'.
Manafort and Gates are indicted for crap that went down as early as 2006.... that is just a bit before the campaign even started.
This investigation could lead anywhere, and I am all for rooting out all of the bad apples, whether they are Bushes, Cheneys or Obamas.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Without commenting on my own Trump theory, I have to admit it is super-interesting that CNN reported Trump met with Mueller (the day before he was appointed Special Counselor) about replacing Comey -- even though he was ineligible for the job.

I think it is fair to assume we never got the truth about the reason for that meeting.

"Say Bob, you were in the Bureau a long time. Who do you think would be a good fit for this open position? Thanks for the advice. Let's do lunch sometime soon"

The End

Don't get me wrong. I'd love this to be true, and the timing of being names Special Counselor is interesting, but it's not like the meeting is completely inexplicable in the absence of this conspiracy.

But that's not was reported. It was reported he was interviewed for the FBI Director's job. (Trump interviewed Mueller for FBI job day before he was tapped for special counsel)

Tracing that back to the original source, I see it originated from a 'senior administration official.'

(White House Official Confirms Trump Interviewed Mueller For FBI Director Job

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: notsure1

Possible? Is Trump actually this smart?

No , but others could be.

Again people that keep saying he isnt smart make themselves look really stupid. All he has done is make billions and make POTUS. Stupid people can not do that.

Wrong , money does not necessary equate to smart. When you have money you can afford to hire SMART people.

So you consider Pelosi as smart?

No but money and POTUS equals smart. Name me one dumb billionaire? And you cant say Trump.

It would be not smart for me to give you a name and for you to accept the name , since neither one of us really have access to them or their inner working, beside what is project to the public.

So, let me make sure I got the order of the leftist dance right.

1. Make a determination somebody isn't smart without access to them or their inner working, just based on what is projected to the public.
2. Get challenged.
3. Say you can't make determinations of intelligence without access to them or their inner working.

Did I get the order right there because it was a bit confusing to me? I've never tried that dance before.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Fifty additional sealed indictments have appeared on the Wash D.C. area radar.
investmentwatchblog.com... m-is-a-brewing/
Total now up to 83!

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Without commenting on my own Trump theory, I have to admit it is super-interesting that CNN reported Trump met with Mueller (the day before he was appointed Special Counselor) about replacing Comey -- even though he was ineligible for the job.

I think it is fair to assume we never got the truth about the reason for that meeting.

I don't think anyone at that young White House knew that Mueller wasn't eligible to replace Comey.

NPR reported Mueller was on the 'short-list.' That implies he was somewhat vetted for candidacy after being on the 'long-list.'

BUT, even if we assume they didn't know he wasn't eligible...Mueller knew and surely it came up when he scheduled this 'interview.'

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join