It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 290
<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: minniesoda
a reply to: Perfectenemy

this has not been verified by Q....possible shill tactics and not recommended

Not a shill but an anon who thought it would be a good idea to red pill normies this way. It is fake. I deleted it.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

WELL...

It's not like Assange can just take a trip to the STORE and get toiletries for himself...

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
These people are saying the memo says Hussien directly asked British intelligence to spy on Trump.

On August 28, 2016, then-US-President Barack Hussein Obama requested that British Intelligence begin SPYING on then-candidate for US President, Donald J. Trump, the Trump Organization (his business entities) and on his Presidential Campaign "Donald J. Trump for President."  The spying included foreign and US DOMESTIC signals Intercepts (SIGINT).  This generally includes phone taps and planting of bugs/listening devices.  They did all this without a U.S. Search Warrant or Court Order.

link

Also found this interesting.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

That thread is hard as concrete to follow...
Read thru it twice.
This is getting crazy!

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

So is the GCHQ memo that Hal Turner has up real?
If so.... pretty damning.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

Surely for the GreatAwakening to occur worldwide, other countries should be linking leads, companies, people in the same way as those in the U.S. IN PARALLEL?

For Czech republic is distinguished witch Madeleine Albright, SoS of Clinton administration. Architect of Serbia bombardment and sponsor of Kosovo drug/CIA state. She was greedy enough to secure large stake in new Kosovo telecom. We call her bloody Marry

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Government shutdown on 1/20.
POTUS SOTU Address on 1/30.

10 Days of Darkness?

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Government shutdown on 1/20.
POTUS SOTU Address on 1/30.

10 Days of Darkness?

Maybe the State of the Union address will be enlightening after the 10 days of darkness.
Who all stated that they would not be attending the address?

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

My understanding is that U.S. and British intelligence have had a reciprocal arrangement for at least ten years whereby they execute the spying on each other's citizens in order to allow deniability from the home intelligence agencies of the citizens being spied on... "It wasn't me but my allies found out that...."

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

Thanks for the connection... I'll follow the links between Kosovo telecom and other telecoms companies.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

My understanding is that U.S. and British intelligence have had a reciprocal arrangement for at least ten years whereby they execute the spying on each other's citizens in order to allow deniability from the home intelligence agencies of the citizens being spied on... "It wasn't me but my allies found out that...."
Being part of the five eyes network only adds to the options available I would think .

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

My birthday is the 31st. It sure would be sweet if they release the memo at SOTU. Nice present to watch everyone scramble all the next day.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It is more about dead beef cold war rhetoric and Brave New World agenda behind.

While in France US earthquake will do almost nothing - people there posses born in skepsis toward anything official - in Germany and in Poland this will amount to political tsunami.

Really interesting things will happen on EU level - our continental swamp.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I'm so tired of this BS. I hope the memo drops a lot sooner then in two weeks. I can't believe that people think russian bots did all of this what we are witnessing right now. Are they seriously that retarded? It's like the months prior to the election all over again. The MSM stooped so low that they cheer on the #Trumpshutdown because it "won" against the #Schumershutdown and they still have the audacity to call us brainwashed.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Let me see ... a narrative preferred hashtag "won" a contest on a platform that pretty much has revealed it shadowbans and thus puts its not-so-unbiased thumb on the scales?

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Let me see ... a narrative preferred hashtag "won" a contest on a platform that pretty much has revealed it shadowbans and thus puts its not-so-unbiased thumb on the scales?

According to them shadowbans don't exist and it is all made up. Even members here on ATS buy into that BS narrative.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Flashback:

Nicole Kidmans father was linked to a pedophile ring and accused of multiple child rape. One month later he mysteriously dies

Stories surrounding the "Elite" and pedophilia have been circulating for some time now.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
havent seen these posted yet and didnt come up in search

>>97724

Shall we play a game?

How about a nice game of chess?

WarGames.

Double meaning.

[CLAS-5849]

Fake incoming missile alert [Defcon 1].

We know all.

TRUST.

Q

edit on 20-1-2018 by dashen because: Q !UW.yye1fxo 01/19/18 (Fri) 17:49:21 ee2415 No.97753

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
responding to a post about the fake news awards, its rescheduling and if our contributions were helpful

>>97686

Combat tactics.

Q

edit on 20-1-2018 by dashen because: Q !UW.yye1fxo 01/19/18 (Fri) 17:46:02 ee2415 No.97705

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Three years of planning by Q Group and whitehats(hopefully) almost come to fruition.
Hope theyre actually the good guys

Oh and BTW...

STOP LINKING DIRECTLY TO FULLCHAN.

<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join