It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 289
<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
U.S. Constitution

Article 1, Section 6, Clause 1
The Senators and Representatives shall receive a Compensation for their Services, to be ascertained by Law, and paid out of the Treasury of the United States. They shall in all Cases, except Treason, Felony and Breach of the Peace, be privileged from Arrest during their Attendance at the Session of their respective Houses, and in going to and returning from the same; and for any Speech or Debate in either House, they shall not be questioned in any other Place.

Hmmmm....

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Do you suppose the Democrats who read this are involved in damage control at this point?

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The thought that Democrats have that they are immune from arrest and prosecution is funny.

Just ask all the Democrats in the last year who were indicted / charged with and prosecuted for fraud / money laundering / bribery etc.

The DOJ recently announced they are going to charge and try Sen. Bob Menendez (D-NJ) again.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: minniesoda

Think Q hinted at what in the Memo

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Desperate times, call for desperate actions.

Right now, all they have as far as leverage is concerned in order to try to get another 800K people voting for them, is this shutdown.

What I don't think they are capable of considering, is the actual blowback that this shutdown will have against themselves, it's like a desperate animals trying to get out of a sinking cage, they are flailing around doing anything they can to try to prevent what is about to happen, and I'm sorry, there isn't anything that they can now do.

They lost. Once they did, all of the illegal things they were doing trying to steal the election and change America, was lost, and they went all in, they pulled every stop, all mostly illegal, but they never expected to loose.

It makes me smile actually.

Fred..

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The Democrats are in a world of sh#t if this is true. This will be so huge it will change the landscape of this country for 100 years, easy.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Double Post
edit on 20-1-2018 by TheGOAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGOAT
The Democrats are in a world of sh#t if this is true. This will be so huge it will change the landscape of this country for 100 years, easy.

What you said. Change is certainly coming, and I predict snowflakes will be taking to the streets protesting, but it won't do much good when their legislators are in jail.

Fred..

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Oh, one more item.

The dems are trying hard to block the release of these docs. Even the MSM is covering it. Trump is playing this hand perfectly. He's got the document, and he is waiting for the MSM to start picking up on the fact that dems keep voting against the release.

Events that the fake news folks simply can't stay away from, because they figure that there is no way there will be enough votes to actually release the docs. This will continue as a narrative in the MSM.

And then, at the appropriate time, Trump signs an EO releasing the docs.

He's learning to use the MSM to defeat them.

Brilliant.

Fred..

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: IAMTAT

The thought that Democrats have that they are immune from arrest and prosecution is funny.

Just ask all the Democrats in the last year who were indicted / charged with and prosecuted for fraud / money laundering / bribery etc.

The DOJ recently announced they are going to charge and try Sen. Bob Menendez (D-NJ) again.

So FYI they're not immune from "arrest and prosecution" they're only immune from "arrest" during Congress when in sessions and travel to/from; and they're not immune from "prosecution" except for what they may have said during debate in Congress. Once Congress is out of session they can be arrested and prosecuted for most anything.
edit on 20-1-2018 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-1-2018 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

What he said couldnt agree more.

Feels like old ATS reading some of the threads related to this (longtimelurker)

@cranky everything you say resonates with me and you articulate it so much better than me.

Everything going on in these threads, its kinda amazing seeing all this unfold. Dont know why this is so utterly fascinating to behold.. Some the info dropped on here also clicks with so many things ive read over the years.

Thanks for this amazing thread guys. Enjoy every minute of it. Been dragging some of my friends out of the swamp with this thread. Helps alot

edit on 20-1-2018 by samuelsson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Thing is that so many have complained about how political ATS has become, but this should prove that right now, one of the biggest conspiracies of our time *is* politics.

If this Q thing drops, it may go a long way toward evening out (or incinerating) a lot of the divided feelings in this country.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
This was posted on 8. I don't claim it is legit though. Edit: It's not verified by Q. I'll leave it up.

edit on 20-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: disregard it is fake

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
disregard for now
edit on 20-1-2018 by minniesoda because: holding off on knee jerk reaction

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Is that all they had up? Is there more?

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

this has not been verified by Q....possible shill tactics and not recommended

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: minniesoda
disregard for now

Okay. Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
That sounds like fan fiction to me.
I doubt it would be worded that clearcut.

I can only hope it's real...

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Guardian: Nigel Farage gave USB drive to Assange

With zero evidence other than hearsay, the article outright claims that Julian Assange is a Russian Agent and that he got data from Nigel Farage.

he was told by an unnamed source that the former Ukip leader had given data to Assange, but had no proof of the exchange.

Last week they said Julian Assange is filthy and smelly. This week they remind us that he is a Russian Agent and also that he is in collaboration with the "far right".
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

WOW...

So they were working LATE and debating on pizza vs. sushi.

#sushigate!!!!!

<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join