It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 152
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: fluff007

HOLY SH!T! Bill Priestap is on the f#cking list.

What list? I am way behind at this point, and completely confused

Then it's working. This sort of [HOAX!] counts on a constant flood of pseudo-information to keep you from looking too closely at its source. If it moves too slowly, people get a chance to apply critical thinking and ask questions like: "Why leak to 'prepare the public,' when a presidential address would be more appropriate?"I provided a list of these questions, but the flood of pseudo-information has buried it dozens of pages back.

I say "pseudo-information" because the hoaxers have made vague claims that can be "confirmed" by selectively reading the news. They also drag in completely irrelevant "facts" without providing an explanation, eg; re-routed flights, closed airports, power failures....

Fake psychics trade in this. Claim hits, erase misses. Why did they not know that fellow White House staffers were talking with Michael Wolff? Why did they not know Trump would drop the "voter fraud" investigation? If they were who they claimed to be, those would be the sorts of things they would be aware of.

ETA: And note that when real world events overtake their supposed "leaks" (Wolff's book, Papadapoulos' confession, Bannon's accusations, etc.) their platform mysteriously shuts down amid rumors of interference from shady "government agencies." Just like #pizzagate.

edit on 5-1-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   

The list of person that will be interviewed.
The list is in the letter that Devin Nunes released.
The poster above would have you believe that the letter is a hoax.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

The list of names in the 2nd image... Have a read.

There is an immense amount of info to cope with!

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

The list of person that will be interviewed.
The list is in the letter that Devin Nunes released.
The poster above would have you believe that the letter is a hoax.

That is a complete misrepresentation. The letter is an example of pseudo-information. It is a bit of real world news that is being cited to add credibility to the [HOAX!], like airports closing . Its most important (and thrilling) predictions have not come true. Remember how Congress would be practically empty when it reconvenes? That didn't happen, so now they are under "house arrest" and wearing tracking devices o their legs. That is why so many are wearing boots. It has nothing to do with all the snow on the Eastern Seaboard.

ETA: Note that the poster did not explain why the letter was nor why it might be important; they simply used it as a pretext to undermine my point. The letter is irrelevant to the validity of QAnon, as the House investigation was precipitated by events unfolding publicly, specifically thanks to Fox News.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   

The House is now trying to prove that the warrant that led to the exposure of wrongdoing by the Trump campaign was obtained illegally. They will probably hold the hearings in secret because they might backfire.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007
More government officials leaving office...

US Attorney for northern California announces sudden leave from office

Alabama Supreme Court justice to resign, governor's office says

Excellent examples of pseudo-information. According to your own source:

The sudden announcement comes on the heels of Sessions announced a major change to cannabis policy at the federal level. Earlier Thursday, Sessions announced that he was rescinding the Cole Memo, an Obama-era rule that essentially discouraged federal prosecution of marijuana laws, and would encourage U.S. Attorneys to exercise their own discretion in prosecuting cannabis cases.

During Stretch’s tenure, federal charges were rare but not unheard of. In 2016, his office filed federal drug trafficking charges against a suspected large-scale trafficking ring that was connected to a homicide in Mexico, and last year, charged a New Orleans man with marijuana trafficking before securing a conspiracy to commit murder indictment months later.

That doesn't sound very mysterious to me. He prosecuted drug traffickers, when the state law changed he stopped, and when the Feds flip flopped he had enough. But QAnon wants you to think he is being forced out because he is one of the "bad guys," despite enforcing the drug laws before they changed.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

wrongdoing by the Trump campaign

What wrongdoing? Do you mean Russian collusion? You made that statement as if it were fact without even saying what it is.

Remember how Congress would be practically empty when it reconvenes?

No. when was that said and by whom?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

What wrongdoing? Do you mean Russian collusion? You made that statement as if it were fact without even saying what it is.

I was thinking of the money laundering.

Remember how Congress would be practically empty when it reconvenes?

No. when was that said and by whom?

This thread is over 100 pages long. Try using the search function. See how brilliant the technique of flooding threads with pseudo-information is? Bad predictions disappear under the flood of "breaking" new stories. QAnon predicted something big after Congress returns. That's pretty vague, and their fellow travelers on the thread interpreted it as mass arrests. Twitter silence is being interpreted as meaning someone is under arrest, rather than, say, in the hospital (GHW Bush) or on vacation.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I thought this thread was about Q questions & going down rabbit holes. I'm fine with pseudo-info being used to that extent.

Thanks again to everyone staying on point.
edit on 1/5/2018 by KewlDaddyFatty because: cheers

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: KewlDaddyFatty
I thought this thread was about Q questions & going down rabbit holes. I'm fine with pseudo-info being used to that. Thanks again to everyone staying on point.

But pseudo-information doesn't lead anywhere... it just branches off into nowhere.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Ok. Yea, I think there may be something to the money laundering angle. Do you think the Clinton Foundation is a money laundering scheme too?

This thread is over 100 pages long.

I can see how many pages this thread is thanks. I've read every single page and followed links that I hadn't seen yet as well. Don't remember seeing anyone saying that "Congress would be practically empty when it reconvenes"

QAnon predicted something big after Congress returns. That's pretty vague, and their fellow travelers on the thread interpreted it as mass arrests.

That doesn't answer the question.

Bad predictions disappear under the flood of "breaking" new stories.

What "bad predictions"?
edit on 1/5/2018 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: another question

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Ok. Yea, I think there may be something to the money laundering angle. Do you think the Clinton Foundation is a money laundering scheme too?

No; it is a tax evasion scheme. but that's okay, right? Trump even said so.

I can see how many pages this thread is thanks. I've read every single page and followed links that I hadn't seen yet as well. Don't remember seeing anyone saying that "Congress would be practically empty when it reconvenes"

That is not an exact quote, of course. Let me jog your memory here:

Bad predictions disappear under the flood of "breaking" new stories.

What "bad predictions"?

See how well that works/

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   

I argue it does though...

How many times throughout your life have you come to find out that Governments lied to you or your family throughout history? Through some type of conspiracy...they lied. It has been happening my whole life. There have always been those using Pseudo-Information to unravel the clues only to be later labeled nuts. Too often though, over time their theories have been proven to be either true or somewhat true.

Q is helping many of learn what to look for. The methods of media manipulation and crumbs he drops are waking people up. What's wrong with that to you?

You've been around ATS long enough to now know how not to derail a thread. There are like 40+ posts of you attempting to derail efforts here. WHY?

Do you not want people involved? Why are you here?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
so, Dashen said "when we see how many congress people come back for work after the break" and "or wearing new fashionable footwear" and you interpret that as "Congress would be practically empty when it reconvenes" hmmm

so...about those "bad predictions".... got any?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Who is misrepresenting?
The poster asked about the list.
I explained what list and where it was located.

You used it for more CTR shenanigans.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

and the return of +++Q---

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

hey friendo!

how many politicians suddenly retiring after the break?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

This is comedy gold. The desperate attempts to spin this is hilarious. twitter.com...

Lol......Trump on the brain in those replies, but not a peep about the actual article. Wonder why? CTR at its worst. Maybe people won't read and talk about the article if we flood the comments with evil Trump posts.

Priceless.

Even the Russians are more coy than they are.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

Thats why Q-researchers ares smart to: Screenshot, Download, Capture, Save.

I'm suprised there isn't a more decentralized way of storing this stuff, Ala torrents ect.

top topics

<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join