It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 151
<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007
a reply to: Skyfloating

FBI launches new Clinton Foundation investigation

This is IT.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I hear you. It is not nice at all. This is the last thing I want to believe that the people who rule over us are up to.. Makes my blood boil that it does indeed appear to be this way.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. And certainly I would have to agree!

Yes there is much creepy horridness to a lot of it. I try not to go down the rabbit hole too deep - it actually makes me feel very low. I very much try to manifest everyday that JP is at Gitmo...

The least I feel I or any one of us can do is to spread/share info, raise awareness of this and support those that are trying to expose the lies for the truth. And bear witness to those giving their time and lives to fight this very apparent almost invisible battle..

Redpill everyone. Your parents, siblings, relatives, friends, coworkers.. everyone!

Sowing seeds is a powerful thing..

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Fasten your seatbelts peoples..

Welcome to flight 2018 you may experience some turbulence, don't panic these are normal conditions for this flight path.

We are on schedule, roger over and out!

Kek

edit on 4-1-2018 by fluff007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

This is IT.

It seems like the FBI has turned over a new leaf in the new year.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Q called today as a big day.
"4 10 20"
Can we expect big events on the 10th and the 20th as well?

7/10
Q

It may be that,as of today, Q is adding the 7th.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

This is IT.

It seems like the FBI has turned over a new leaf in the new year.

More like the FBI got rolled in the New Year. They didn't want to do this anymore than they did last year.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Moar updates...

Comey’s original Clinton memo released, cites possible violations

This proves Comey was actively covering up for Hillary. He rewrote the memo several times to remove parts that admit she broke the law.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Moar updates...

This proves Comey was actively covering up for Hillary. He rewrote the memo several times to remove parts that admit she broke the law.

He re wrote it at the behest of Strzok. The same DB who got the fisa warrant based on the fake dossier

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Moar updates...

He re wrote it at the behest of Strzok. The same DB who got the fisa warrant based on the fake dossier

...and whom also interviewed Flynn.
...and whom also joined Mueller's team.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Speaking of Comey...

COMEY BUSTED! FBI Chief FOIA Officer Confirms ALL OF COMEY’S Memos Were Classified at Time They Were Written

Chris Farrell: We have a sworn declaration from David Hardy who is the Chief FOIA Officer of the FBI that we obtained just in the last few days. And in that sworn declaration Mr. Hardy says that all of Comey’s memos, all of them, were classified at the time they were written and they remain classified.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...
edit on 4-1-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Moar updates...

Maybe one of you kind folks can help me clarify something I'm not quite understanding ? Were there at least two incidents that Hillary's e-mails were found on private servers that they shouldn't have been on ? 1st on her private server and 2nd on Huma's perv. hubby's laptop ?

What's up with Huma ? Man that's really weird stuff too, been reading up on that bizarre relationship
Does anyone believe Huma played Hillary and by extension was a sort of "spy" for radical Muslim enemies of America ? Were Hillary and Huma working as a team to undermine America ? Were they lover's ?

I'm reading this article in the WP and this is what Huma says about 1st meeting Hillary.....

You know these things that happen in your life that just stick? That she walked by and she shook my hand and our eyes connected and I just remember having this moment where I thought, ‘Wow, this is amazing.’ … She would probably be so annoyed that I say this, but I remember thinking, ‘Oh my god, she’s so beautiful and she’s so little!’

then she goes on to say .....

On how she bonds with Hillary Clinton: We’re obsessed with food. It’s a joke on the campaign. Whenever we have a chance and it’s meal time … we look forward to it. ‘What is it?’ ‘I want to know the menu.’ And then we enjoy it. So we talk about food. We talk about fashion. We’ll often do celebrity gossip, although very often we’ll be looking through pages and say ‘Who are these people?’

What a strange relationship between 2 women with a 30 yr age difference, she mentions nothing of substance her and Hillary worked on except "campaigning" .....I don't even know what to say except we really dodged a bullet !

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

Maybe one of you kind folks can help me clarify something I'm not quite understanding ? Were there at least two incidents that Hillary's e-mails were found on private servers that they shouldn't have been on ? 1st on her private server and 2nd on Huma's perv. hubby's laptop ?

As I understand it, those are Humas emails...which were forwarded to an insecure Yahoo account that could easily be accessed by others. Both Hillary and Huma broke the law in their handling of classified information.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Funny how the FIRE in Clintons house, the book FIRE and Fury and the re-opening of the investigation into Clinton all happened at about the same time. Life is strange.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

As I understand it, those are Humas emails...which were forwarded to an insecure Yahoo account that could easily be accessed by others. Both Hillary and Huma broke the law in their handling of classified information.

Thank-you, I think I understand now.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
If Trump is so stupid and mentally ill as people say, why does he live rent-free in their minds 24/7? The frontpage of ATS today:

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   
To all people saying "nothing is happening even though Q promised the 4th would be a big day". Today on the 4th:

1. Investigation into Clinton Foundation

2. Fusion GPS to turn over bank records

3. Clinton email investigation re-opened

4. Clintons House on Fire

5. Fire and Fury Book

6. Bannon Trump fake Feud

7. Comey Memo Revealed

8. DOJ Docs turned over to Nunes

9. Possible Assange pardon.

...and thats JUST today.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I just listened to the ABC News headlines on AM radio.....
Not a peep about all these big events that just happened.
They ran something about 'big news in the Russia Collusion Probe'... that Trump asked a WH lawyer to urge Sessions not to recuse himself in the Russia probe.
What an effing joke the MSM is.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:29 AM
link   

If Trump is so stupid and mentally ill as people say, why does he live rent-free in their minds 24/7? The frontpage of ATS today:

The same reason as Charles Manson does. Fear.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: fluff007

HOLY SH!T! Bill Priestap is on the f#cking list.

What list? I am way behind at this point, and completely confused

new topics

top topics

<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join