It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actor Anthony Rapp: Kevin Spacey Made A Sexual Advance Toward Me When I Was 14

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Looks like the coast is clear for claims of sexual degradation of all flavors to see the light of day.

Up this time is Anthony Rapp who claims Kevin Spacey befriended him when he was 14 and Kevin climbed on top of him in a bedroom making a sexual advance.

In an interview with BuzzFeed News, Rapp is publicly alleging for the first time that in 1986, Spacey befriended Rapp while they both performed on Broadway shows, invited Rapp over to his apartment for a party, and, at the end of the night, picked Rapp up, placed him on his bed, and climbed on top of him, making a sexual advance. According to public records, Spacey was 26. Rapp was 14.
www.buzzfeed.com...

Reps for Spacey have been silent.Weinstein's fall has opened many conversations about the broken Hollywood meat market. This time the claim is a homosexual pedo. Shhh go back to sleep this is all a dream. Right?

Representatives for Spacey, now 58, did not respond to numerous phone calls, emails, and a letter detailing the allegations.

Now, after the accusations leveled against Harvey Weinstein have sparked an unprecedented conversation about sexual abuse and harassment in the entertainment industry, Rapp said he feels compelled to come forward.

A more descriptive account is given in the story. Seems it was late, after a party where Rapp was the only minor. During the party Rapp got bored and went to a bedroom to watch TV, this is when A drunk Spacey supposedly assaulted the then 14 year old Rapp. If true, sick stuff.

Rapp recalled this all happening — Spacey appearing at the door, coming into the room, picking him up, and putting him on the bed — in one clumsy action, with Spacey landing at a slight angle on top of him. He said Spacey “was, like, pressing into me,” and that he remembers Spacey “tightening his arms.” But while he can't recall exactly how long Spacey remained on top of him, Rapp said he was able to “squirm” away after a short period.
“It was a frozen moment. In terms of fight or flight or freeze, I tend to freeze.”

“It was a frozen moment,” Rapp said of the entire encounter, with a deep, exasperated sigh. “In terms of fight or flight or freeze, I tend to freeze.”

edit on 29-10-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

If true its disgusting and I hope Spacey goes down for it.

This hollywood scandal is becoming a real House of Cards.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Wonder why conservatives are such a minority in Hollywood?

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I dont think this is a politcial issue. I dont believe that these people are predators because of their political beliefs.

Hollywood needs an enema, and has needed it for decades.

However, it is irnoic that these people in hollywood have feigned moral superiority and looked down there nose at us serfs about womans issues and others, and all the while they have been covering up some of the most disgusting behavior possible.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Making movies/tv shows/music is a rough business.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Hey I see what ya did there!

In All seriousness though, this sucks if true. I really enjoy Spacey in most everything he does.

What makes for a kind of freaky coincidence with all this, remember American Beauty where he starred as a middle-aged father who falls in love and fantasizes about sexual encounters with his teenaged daughter's best friend?

Weeeiiirrrddd.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Yep.

Sounds like something Keyser Soze might do!

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

When researching pedo-gate, there were some pictures of Spacey at a party that indicated this very allegation.

I shutter to think about how high the percentage the most notable names of Pedogate are involved in one way or another, remaining silent of it is bad enough.

It has long been past time to boycott this sick industry and demand accountability for the crimes being committed in that cesspool.
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031pmSunday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I dont think this is a politcial issue. I dont believe that these people are predators because of their political beliefs.

This.

I'm so tired of people trying to tie an entire group of tangentially related individuals together because of what one person does on a personal level.

When your mind immediately goes to "win for my team" when something #y is done by someone you deem as the opposition, you need to step away from the internet for a while.
edit on (10/29/1717 by PistolPete because: changed word

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

If you look at the box office returns, they are terrible-but so are the movies.

Never forget the Clintons were tight with the Hollywood sect and the Obama's were tight with the music industry. Let's see what the current resident of the WH has to offer.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I'm sure it's just a "one time error in judgement" by Spacey, right?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Dammit. Say it aint so. I really hope this is false, but damn.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

It definitely is not a political thing, The Franklin Cover-up, Dennis Hastert, Cheney/Bush, plenty of people have been found involved on the other side of the isle.

This darkness is found in all of the power centers because it is how the powerful are controlled. The Vatican, Saville/British Monarchy, Detroux case, plenty of other examples.

Hollywood currently happens to be a center of liberals, I would venture to say that when the agenda was different there was probably far more conservatives capturing the publics ear. Hollywood is simply used to brainwash the population, when the agenda changes gears so does Hollywood.

However that core power never changes, until now, only shining light upon this darkness, will justice finally be served.
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031pmSunday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

The twitterverse is claiming this has been another open secret for years in Hollywood. There's a family guy clip on "Spacey's basement."

What the hell..So everyone knows who the pedophiles are but stay silent. They are that desperate over money and fame that they would rather let it go on instead of doing the right thing. Sickos, all of them.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Right, or Rapp is remembering it wrong.

If Spacey was smart he would have started a political career, this insulates him even more than wealth and celebrity. Then he could prey on the young and sleep as well as Bill Clinton. If this is true of course.

edit on 29-10-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Birds of a feather from LA to DC, flock together.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Earlier today when listening to a news story related to the current Westminster Sexual Harassment issue, I found myself wondering just how long it would be before some same sex allegations surfaced. It seems Hollywood is slightly ahead of the curve (no pun intended) in the proclivity stakes.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Rougher in some areas than others apparently.
edit on 29-10-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Don't worry my professor told there are Feminists (Not the SJW types) willing to take a stand against these monsters. Unfortunately they are under reported. If you want I can ask my professor for a source on this and I will make a thread so they can get more publicity.
edit on 10/29/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
There are a lot of people with skeletons in the closet. This whole thing could tear our country apart if everyone starts blaming everyone going back fifty years. Alcohol tends to distort inhibitions, so do some meds. Women probably have a lot of stories to tell about things in their past. I know some girls that were pretty wild, hanging out with the bad boys. They learned not to go with that kind of guy, there was no future. So they changed and settled down with a decent guy who asked no questions about her past. And they had kids and grandkids and had a good life. Why would someone want to start opening up their past and get stressed out. Sometimes bad things set the stage for good things to happen.

I can see adressing rapes and stuff like that and calling in the police right away, but you can't start getting obsessed with the things that went bad in your life, focus on the good and lessen your risk of bad things ever happening again. Otherwise you will go nuts and live a life full of negativity. Why do people want to open up old wounds and start stressing themselves out again.

I am not saying I approve of a person raping people or grabbing at someone's butt but I am saying dwelling on it and allowing it to ruin your life is not right either. Letting that happen makes it much worse. I have never had anything like that happen so I cannot truely comprehend it. But if I had, I would bury it and look at the good out there. I have known some women who always set their target on the bad boys, I can't understand why they would want to torture themselves so bad. Some of the most popular guys were jerks, I couldn't understand why any girl would go out with them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join