It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Bigfoot Museum

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:
(post by Outlier13 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

It's about 7º and blowing hard here, tonight. I'll see what I can find you...

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SCREAM

Erik. Here's one from Glacier. www.bfro.net...

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: SCREAM
a reply to: SCREAM

Erik. Here's one from Glacier. www.bfro.net...

www.bigskybigfootconference.com...

More than one guest at this conference talks about their sightings in Glacier. Good place to start gathering info on the area.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Bigfoot is in reality a genetic exercise of EU elites, nobility and politicians to attempt to return humans to their previous evolutionary status as Monkeys ! The reason is that Monkeys can better obey orders, compared to humans. The elites want a new minion to replace their "Human Subjects" to their dominion with a more versatile, strong and compliant species to remove human reason from the citizens. Bigfoot obeys orders better, like a robot but is biological, and never complains when the nobility does not have a job for them to do. They will fight to death when there's nothing more to do with them. Like ancient gladiators, but with bananas.

Also during combat the EU nobility is sure to control their actions using bananas !

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

The reason is that Monkeys can better obey orders, compared to humans. The elites want a new minion to replace their "Human Subjects" to their dominion with a more versatile, strong and compliant species to remove human reason from the citizens. Bigfoot obeys orders better

Are you sure this isn't going to be the replacement for the joke that is the GRU!?!? I think monkeys could do a better job.

I don't think Bigfoot is a monkey, maybe a primate but more likely an early human ancestor but who knows?

edit on 16-10-2018 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I experienced the big rock throwing many years ago in Canada. They were about volley ball size and 50 yards from a brushy shoreline. Gave me something to think about forever. I don't think it was trying to hit us just keep us moving.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join