It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Bigfoot Museum

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Bigfoot is pretty popular in Northwest Montana. I personally have had a number of encounters throughout the region. One time, while researching another sighting, a number of them surrounded our group and were calling back and forth, beating their chests and throwing rocks. We saw two of them. Another time, large rocks that a man couldn't throw were tossed in our direction repeatedly at night. One time, we were even chased off the mountain by one. A few years back, a hoaxer was hit by a car and killed, up here. I know A LOT of stories involving Glacier National Park and the Blackfeet tribe. They even have a "werewolf" story that was featured on X-Files. In East Glacier, developers are planning a multi-level hotel with a Bigfoot museum as a tourist destination.

www.dailyinterlake.com...

edit on 18-10-2017 by SCREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SCREAM

Not one specimen has ever been hunted down. Every other critter is stuffed in a museum somewhere you can pay to see.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
There is no limit for human imagination. Enjoy my friend.
edit on 18-10-2017 by Pandaram because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Not one specimen has ever been hunted down. Every other critter is stuffed in a museum somewhere you can pay to see.

Yeah huh!

Bigfoot hand Unveiled, Only known Physical evidence of Sasquatch

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Well to be fair there is more evidence of the existence of Bigfoot than of God but we still have churches n every town.....

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I don't know if your serious about the "physical evidence"; but if I'm not mistaken, that's ponda baba's arm. The assortment of costumes in the background tipped me off.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Let's pretend we're talking about aliens. Do you think the government would let someone pose a dead alien in a museum for the world to see? If some random guy shot one in the woods and then took its body, do you think the government would let him keep it and tell everyone he knows?
How do you know nobody has ever shot one? Would you hear about it on the evening news?

What would happen is the body would be confiscated and the person who acquired it would be threatened into silence, suicided, or disappeared. The same happens for far less. If you so much as talk about the wrong kind of aircraft technology you'll get an unfriendly visit from some powerful people.

Now, you might be thinking "but that's aliens, not bigfoot"... I'll just leave it at that.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Biscardi's involved.
This is going to be another money-suck from him with those investors taken for a ride and everyone thoroughly screwed over.

Bigfoot, by contrast, lists current assets of $221 in cash along with 73 original casts of Bigfoot footprints, a 109-inch skeleton and a rubber suit from a 2008 Bigfoot hoax.

In its filings with the SEC, Bigfoot says it is in the entertainment industry. It says it develops documentaries, sells DVDs, and exhibitions of Bigfoot-related materials. The company says it has a burn rate of $25,000 per year and revenue of only $5,440 per year. But it hopes that new DVD sales will increase revenue. Biscardi also said he has plans to open a Bigfoot museum, possibly in California.
SEC filings also show that Bigfoot's accounting firm, Anton & Chia, resigned from the account on June 21, and Bigfoot has not engaged a new independent accountant.

www.cnbc.com...

I won't dispute the rest of your post as I have no problem with it, but Biscardi's been a joke for years.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Let's pretend we're talking about aliens.

Cryptids, not aliens.

Do you think the government would let someone pose a dead alien in a museum for the world to see? If some random guy shot one in the woods and then took its body, do you think the government would let him keep it and tell everyone he knows?

Why would "the gubment" care?

How do you know nobody has ever shot one? Would you hear about it on the evening news?

Lots of animals taken over the decades. I been watching too. All those "Big Foot" cases turned out to be hoaxed.

About prize hunting trophies? Yes, brain dead cretins have rooms decorated wth 'heads' would love to have those bragging rights.

Besides, if you know anything about professional guides and tracking, they have not produced a body, bones, scat or anything, to date. These people know the woods and their craft. They would not lie about s*** like that.

And they haven't.

Big Foot is purely in the realm of Tabloid fantasy, most probably related to ignorant people having sightings of the only other large, furry, upright, well known animal in those very same woods; bears.

This is changing though, due to "Reality" TV shows about "Big Foot", of late. This would accomplish more disinformation by sheer volume of programming, indoctrinating the masses with viral , green screen, shaky cam video of 'experts' in the woods at night.

ETA:

Linking to thread (with video) of rare black panther sighting...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 19-10-2017 by intrptr because: ETA:

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Well to be fair there is more evidence of the existence of Bigfoot than of God but we still have churches n every town.....

Hear-say is not evidence, in both cases.

Forgot to add:

That was funnier than hell...

edit on 19-10-2017 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I'm not very familiar with Biscardi, to be honest. But, managing a business for a loss can make you a very good living. I've seen it done in a lot of industries. Running a business such as this as an entertainment venture is smart, too. Neither disprove anything. As an aside, what's your opinion of Jeffrey Muldrum? Finally, bears don't throw small boulders in my experience and I've experienced a number of bears including the two I took care of at an exotic animal farm. Biscardi stated this is a tourist business, which is obvious if you know the area. The motel will be HUGE compared to others on the east side of Glacier National Park. Do you have more info on the fella that points to him being a joke?

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Wow. That's quite a lot of experiences you've had. Most people report glimpses and maybes and you've seen two clearly, been chased by more and had rocks thrown at you. Have you thought of buying a head cam?

a reply to: MrEnergy

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

I think the situation with Muzzleflash is one example since according to him, he got abducted a few weeks ago.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
That's going on the holiday wish-list. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Novel idea! I'll look into that!

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

That's because the people who "search" for Sasquatch don't know how to. The majority of "bigfoot researchers" are nothing more than part time hobbyists.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

You don't find bigfoot...it finds you.

Its a wonderful topic and I'm surprised it gets ridiculed on ATS so much. Anyways, there is lots of great information on it if you spend some time and take a serious look.

Biscardi is a fraud like most (if not all) who try to prophet off the phenomenon and its a shame that it gets represented so poorly.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

What city / state do you live in? I will show you where to go look.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I'm currently out of the country in South America so I'm not sure I want to even try down here....I've had some experience in the sierras though and have had my fair share of hikes off the 395 corridor. You ever make it down there? I've done a fair amount of research and my opinion is pretty out there for a place like ATS...

I may have a chance to do a backpacking trip in the next year in that area...any ideas?

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Otherwise I will also be spending some time on the New Jersey/Penn border so I'm definitely going to at least get out there and look....and certainly ask the forest for permission haha if you know what I'm saying.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join